Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post match. Pies smash Blues - all comments

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:36 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Jezza wrote:
I'm still too excited to do a proper assessment on the match but I'd just like to say THANK YOU COLLINGWOOD!!! You did us all proud tonight and for that I'm grateful. You've responded emphatically and you've made my weekend delightful Very Happy

What a fantastic match after the 20 minute mark of the first quarter. The likes of Swan, Pendles, Cloke, Sidebottom and Reid all stood up and played brilliantly. Young did well in his first match and what a superb tackle in the second quarter against Armfield and Reid down forward looks fantastic. I'm starting to become convinced that the man should play there on a permanent basis.

Umpire Chamberlain: You are the biggest piece of shit I've ever seen and you're a disgrace, especially in the second quarter.

Overall, what a fantastic win by the boys. I'll post more of my thoughts later on when I've calmed down a bit, but right now I'm so ecstatic and I've lost my voice!!!

GO PIES!!! and I can't stop smiling Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Top post Jezza! Very Happy the smiling is infectious! I watched the whole game with Italian commentary on Eurosport, The commentators being a Hawks supporters were getting on my nerves during the first quarter. Did have some time for Young's tackle and even the Italians were bamboozled with some of Razors decisions they did come around and gave credit to our boys as we piled the goals on in the second quarter.
There is nothing like beating the enemy!!!!!!!!! Razz Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
think better 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:00 am

I reckon Leigh Matthews loves rubbing it into Malthouse

" the middle two quarters were the worst I can remember from a Carlton team in my lifetime, they were inept"

Mick was trying to be all cute in his pre-match interview with Watson - by half time he was a mess.

ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:17 am

mandy wrote:
To be fair, they need to make a shitload of cash to pay not only Micks outrageous wage, but also the residual of Ratten's owings before a single cent filters down to their scum of an organisation.

Keep selling those mars bars Mick.......

Ever since MARS has been sponsoring the Scum, I haven't bought a single bar.

And I like MARS but I prefer to go without than give a cent to that cheating, vile club!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:26 am

ANNODAM wrote:
mandy wrote:
To be fair, they need to make a shitload of cash to pay not only Micks outrageous wage, but also the residual of Ratten's owings before a single cent filters down to their scum of an organisation.

Keep selling those mars bars Mick.......

Ever since MARS has been sponsoring the Scum, I haven't bought a single bar.

And I like MARS but I prefer to go without than give a cent to that cheating, vile club!

that's a lot of confectionary to boycott

Mars
Snickers
M&Ms
Dove
Bounty
Twix
Malteses
Celebration box
Milky way
Skittles
Starburst
Hubba Bubba

plus any Dolmio sauce and any Masterfoods product

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

magpie1111 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:54 am

Best part of the win was Witts fitting in he looked part of the team good too see Trav teaching him things out there as well
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:56 am

magpie1111 wrote:
Best part of the win was Witts fitting in he looked part of the team good too see Trav teaching him things out there as well

Trave even taught Witts how to kick for goal from 30m out, dead in front. Result was out on the full Wink

yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:01 am

choppa wrote:
I think keefe to the backline
Reid to the forward line and Lynch out

We will look quicker and more dangerous

I totally agree choppa... have been calling for this move (Reid fwd and Lynch out) for a while - we just need Keefe to be fit enough to go back - he will have support - maybe it will happen next week?

Witts was good - but I am most impressed with the run we are getting from Williams and also Sinclair - wow - we looked like we could finally match the Bloozers small guys!

Lynch getting injured and then a Bloozer going down made it happen - hopefully the coaching staff take note!

Great win Pies - finals footy awaits and the Bloozers are pretty much GONE Smile

thebaldfacts 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:04 am

Great win by the boys. Hate to see what they would be like if they were playing for the coach:)

Loved Bucks press conference where he raised that we had 7 of the youngest 8 out there, and that they had 8 top 10 draft picks to our 4. Said we are doing alright given the above. Guess it was his way of trying to put criticism of the side in perspective and maybe just turn the heat up a little on MM.
McMonkey 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:06 am

Wow & Wow.

What a win, still buzzing.

I was pessimistic all week, so deliberately kept it to myself.

So happy to see what Collingwood still stand for. Backs against the wall, they really played for each other out there and overwhelmed that pack of uppity swines with guts and determination.

Outside of a final, it doesn't get much sweeter than this.

daics aka the ruckman 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:09 am

Watched the game in the local with a mix of blues and pies and others. It was fun to watch the blues leave through the game and the other teams supporters to be in awe of such an impressive performance. Although Carlton were "inept" in the middle two quarters.
Murphy did not want to play and Gibbs is not interested in any hard ball.

Our side wanted every contest. Loved Swan going at everything and Sinclair was great. A forward line that looked "normal" rather than Cloke with three on him. Put him one out and he wins. Witts looked like he belonged, lets hope one of our 28 coaches can help his kicking.
A good weekend coming up !
Cheers

magpie1111 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:12 am

What'sinaname wrote:
magpie1111 wrote:

Trave even taught Witts how to kick for goal from 30m out, dead in front. Result was out on the full Wink
Why so negative Sad
yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:14 am

Our gameplan was great - we moved the ball well - and put pressure on the Bloozers not allowing them the space they love.

It was also pleasing that despite giving Carlscum a lead early we kept at it and ran over the top of them! Smile

Maybe Mick is still helping out 'his' boys... he seems to have managed to take the bloozers backwards this year - joy Smile

What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:31 am

magpie1111 wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
magpie1111 wrote:

Why so negative Sad

Give me a break. The wink at the end implies humour.

Lost, one funny bone. Return to magpie1111.

the fuzz 

Fuzz loves Bruzz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:36 am

Brilliant. That was a fun night at the footy!
Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:49 am

Mossi wrote:
Top post Jezza! Very Happy the smiling is infectious! I watched the whole game with Italian commentary on Eurosport, The commentators being a Hawks supporters were getting on my nerves during the first quarter. Did have some time for Young's tackle and even the Italians were bamboozled with some of Razors decisions they did come around and gave credit to our boys as we piled the goals on in the second quarter.
There is nothing like beating the enemy!!!!!!!!! Razz Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

wow, Italian commentary, I didn't know they did that? That's great, Mossi! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 7 of 11   

Jump to: