Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Harry O'Brien and first round pick for #1

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:49 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

pietillidie wrote:
This thread has my vote for the most cringeworthy disgrace on Nick`s for the last decade. It's like a sewage pit for every nutter who ever had six usernames and was red carded at one point or another.

But the really disappointing part is the marginally sane being dragged into the mire by their seething petty hatred of Harry (read: jealousy). If only he were working for you at your miserable pay rate under the iron fist of your low-to-middle management powers you would teach him a thing or two about the real world!

Except there are a few small problems with that. In the real world Harry earns multiple times what you earn and isn't actually under your authority. In the real world Harry has more talent than you. In the real world Harry actually does take the hits every week that you only claim you`d be able to take. And in the real world you'd be far too gutless to fly yourself to the other side of the country on the off chance you might get rookie listed.

And of course we learn once again that in the real world the same unstable folk will always collapse psychologically and believe any media rubbish they hear when they're not handed a premiership on a silver platter.

Ah the fresh smell of Nick`s hysteria in the morning!

Now, excuse me while I go enjoy the win over the filth. Carna` Pies!

You know, it was worth crawling all the way through the filthy gutter that is this thread just to read this one perfect post. It is pure 22 carat gold all the way through, but the opening paragraph ..... so good you have to read it twice.

pietillidie wrote:
the most cringeworthy disgrace on Nick`s for the last decade. It's like a sewage pit for every nutter who ever had six usernames and was red carded at one point or another.

^ Yeah. Now that is quality posting.

cloggie Libra

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:01 am

pietillidie wrote:
This thread has my vote for the most cringeworthy disgrace on Nick`s for the last decade. It's like a sewage pit for every nutter who ever had six usernames and was red carded at one point or another.

But the really disappointing part is the marginally sane being dragged into the mire by their seething petty hatred of Harry (read: jealousy). If only he were working for you at your miserable pay rate under the iron fist of your low-to-middle management powers you would teach him a thing or two about the real world!

Except there are a few small problems with that. In the real world Harry earns multiple times what you earn and isn't actually under your authority. In the real world Harry has more talent than you. In the real world Harry actually does take the hits every week that you only claim you`d be able to take. And in the real world you'd be far too gutless to fly yourself to the other side of the country on the off chance you might get rookie listed.

And of course we learn once again that in the real world the same unstable folk will always collapse psychologically and believe any media rubbish they hear when they're not handed a premiership on a silver platter.

Ah the fresh smell of Nick`s hysteria in the morning!

Now, excuse me while I go enjoy the win over the filth. Carna` Pies!

I had to laugh at your post mate. You meander all over the place with rants and rumblings. For example what has earning capacity got anything to do with this thread?

Almost a nomination for 'crock of the week'

die4pies Scorpio

Homeward bound

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:02 am

Scum Supporters wrote:
we are in turmoil, and at about 10:30 tomorrow night its going to get worse

The Collingwoood Football Club would like to advise all those in support of this view that your memberships will be immediately transferred to Carlton Football Club membership for the remainder of this season and for the term of your pathetic life.

Just head down to Princes Park and they will handle the transfer process for you.

Have a great weekend.

BTW, why wasn't the Cup awarded on the ground last night like ALL other cups are?

bwphantom Virgo

It's Better to Burn Out Than to Fade Away

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:44 am

To be honest have not even read this thread. Barrett is just a Collingwood hating wanker. Why anyone would take this jokers word is a bigger Moron than him.

Sheez I would not have made it past under 7's if i walked out on the team every time I had a disagreement with the Coach.

No more to see here...move along.

Jock McHale
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:00 pm

die4pies wrote:
Scum Supporters wrote:
we are in turmoil, and at about 10:30 tomorrow night its going to get worse

The Collingwoood Football Club would like to advise all those in support of this view that your memberships will be immediately transferred to Carlton Football Club membership for the remainder of this season and for the term of your pathetic life.

And if you don't like being a Carlton member, we also have plenty of Melbourne memberships available. Off you go now. See you on Queen's Birthday. If you bother turning up.

Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:05 pm

die4pies wrote:
BTW, why wasn't the Cup awarded on the ground last night like ALL other cups are?

Because Carlton have a tradition of doing things behind closed doors normally with faceless individuals.

Brenny 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:10 pm

I've had a sleep and I'm happy about last night.

I'm over the Harry thing. He will be back on Monday.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16   

Jump to: