Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Round 10 - Collingwood vs Coburg at Victoria Park

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The VFL Magpies

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:24 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

slydog81 wrote:
next game after break

goldsack, Benny J, dids, beams all likely to play

wowee Port Melbourne are going to get bent over I reckon!

Love to see a side with all of those blokes back in it. Might even get Jackson Ramsay back as well.

Could be the match of the round. And with Port dropping one against the diminished North Ballarat yesterday, we really do have a chance to win this one.

The official club report:

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2013-06-16/senior-names-fire-in-vfl-win

The major numbers:

- Krakouer 29 disposals
- Hellier 27 disposals
- Russell 21 disposals, 8 marks, 3 R50s
- Clarke 18 disposals, 6 I50s
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:48 pm

Fire Up wrote:
yagmoor will always play good in vfl.

would paine be a chance to play in afl team anytime soon say for lynch?

also heard that the person doing the scoreboard stuff up yet again. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing geeezzz can't even do that right Razz

I don't think that was something you could bank on and it's his improved consistency and defensive intensity that is winning praise so thats a good thing.
Rick Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:40 pm

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2013-06-18/mitch-hahns-vfl-player-review-round-10

Wish Hahn did the reviews every week, he's always very descriptive with the players performances.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:37 pm

Quote:
14. Clinton Young
Hahn Says: ‘Youngy’ was really pleasing for his first up performance. We know that he uses the ball really well, kicking at 88.9% efficiency, and he worked hard and played his structure really well. I’d imagine it would be just a matter of time for him before he plays senior football.
Statistics: 9 kicks, 6 marks, 4 handballs, 13 possessions, 1 clearance, 2 inside 50s, 5 rebound 50s, 0 goals, 0 behinds, 2 tackles

Sounds like a Good Game and Ball Use was Excellent

Quote:

35. Brodie Grundy
Hahn Says: Really pleasing performance from Brodie. He did well both in the ruck and up forward. He ran really well to get from contest to contest and it was certainly his best game so far. He had 17 possessions and high defensive numbers which shows he’s really working hard. With 12 hitouts, it was a pleasing performance.
Statistics: 7 kicks, 4 marks, 10 handballs, 17 possessions, 3 clearances, 2 inside 50s, 1 rebound 50, 0 goals, 1 behind, 4 tackles, 12 hitouts

Solid Game and 4 Tackles is a Good Sign.

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2013-06-18/mitch-hahns-vfl-player-review-round-10

think better 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:34 am

Rick wrote:

Wish Hahn did the reviews every week, he's always very descriptive with the players performances.

I reckon this one is significant - clearly Grundy and Witts will be the future ruck combination and they will need to play these roles in combination regularly to develop an understanding and know when and where they need to be on the ground.

15. Jarrod Witts
Hahn Says: Played his role and battled manfully in the ruck with 24 hitouts. He also laid seven tackles which shows that he worked hard at ground level. He shared the ruck role with Brodie Grundy which was the first time we’ve seen that combination work together.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The VFL Magpies All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18   

Jump to: