Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Block

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:15 pm
Post subject: The BlockReply with quote

I know there's a Block thread somewhere, but from memory that one ended badly & doesn't need to be rehashed (by me in particular Embarassed) so decided to start a fresh....

Is anyone watching The Block SkyHigh?? I'm sucked in already and have my favourites, and those that I hope lose....

Trixie - what a sooky sooky la la you are. Get over yourself! Grrrrr, can't stand you already, or your weak as p*** husband.

Maddie - the producers must hope every day "please do something interesting", she has to be the plainest, most uninteresting person on reality tv. Ever. Booooorrrring

Lysandra & Alysa - go girls!!

As for the reno's, they play second fiddle now to my character watching. But not sure who came up with the idea of painting the outside black?? Seems strange but will be interested to see how it turns out.
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:45 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Life is too short to spend it watching rubbish.

(So why do I want to see a replay of the Collingwood Sydney game? Oh well, I only claim to be consistent about half the time.)

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:20 pm

I don't watch it but from the little I've seen when channel surfing those twins are biatches.

No wonder there cops.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:32 pm

stupid comment Swoop, but ill tell my sister to watch out for you with her gun

yeah ive been watching it. the first show I could not standthe vic couple but ive changed my mind, and their rooms are easily the best.

cant stand Trixie too needy. and her stuff looks like opshop chic!

and yes Maddie is a bit bland.

(and no I would not have shared the carpet samples!!)

lets say nothing about the crime scene!(how do you wash the sheets??)

luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:51 pm

Op shop chic - perfect description!!

That crime scene?!?!?!?! I wondered if they had any concept of what "high end" actually meant. Try it out in another series (if you insist!) but for these supposed 'luxury multi million dollar' apartments it was ridiculous. It was horrendous anyway.

Yeah, the Vics are good. And the coppers aren't biatches, they just do their own thing & get ripped off. That whole roller episode was Trixie's fault... why didn't she just buy what they asked for??!! Still don't understand how they (cops) were the villains in that. Go & have a sook Trixie. And you just stand there with that stupid grin on your face, Johnno.

rant over.
mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:55 pm

I can't stand the sisters.

Or Trixie - I think she's trying to play the sympathy card re having to sell their home for treatment for one of their kids but all she comes off as is a sook.

And what's with the crime scene dude's mouth movements. It's like he has a tic.

I'm going for the Melbourne couple. They're cute and always nice.

#SIDEBYSIDE
luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:30 pm

Lol, I was going to say that about the crime scene guy but thought I had picked on people enough. I think it's the stupid stud he has in his lip, maybe it gets caught on his teeth?? haha.

Thought the same about Trixie.

And George & Bec made me cry last night with her party. awwwww. (can't believe I cried over a reality show, but there you go! I'd had a long day)

Last edited by luvdids on Wed May 29, 2013 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:39 pm

I just watched it! still blubbering!! nice
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:40 pm

I haven't been actually watching it, but then again I don't actually sit and watch much at all on TV these days. I've had it on in the background while I've been doing other things and seen some of the work but haven't got any feel for the personalities.

I don't mind home reno programs, it's good to see what's possible/practical.

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:01 pm

I reckon they are parking officers not cops - they portray themselves as seriously pathetic sooky la la las Rolling Eyes

I fear for Becs mum she looked like " not much time left to me" - they seem pretty cool - OMG OMG - that will be sad for them but they seem a tight couple so - sad still

Not as good as previous episodes - seems a bit more "reality" TV than the actual reno stuff - but what the hell light entertainment for a little while after work!

Trixie really does sound like Flipper Shocked

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:32 am

I agree with the more like a reality show. It's been a couple of years since they really showed anyone working. Get sick of seeing them scheming, (seeing bloody Danni again didn't help!) but o guess that what people want to watch.

It's got to be the most padded out show in Telly though, with flashbacks non stop.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:26 pm

Ok more tissues tonight.......

Brighter note, love the bath in the dressing room idea, they do it right it can't be beaten.

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:07 pm

It's so scripted only morons actually think it's reality. Laughing
ronrat 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:53 am

Agree Culprit. Reality is saving for years to get the money to apply for the loan. Reality is getting up the guts to ask the in laws for a few rooms to stay in while you do it. Reality is the endless paperwork required to get council permission to do it and then going to VCAT to appeal. Reality is getting approval from your boss for a month off when when someone else has planned a wedding or an overseas holiday. Reality is finding out that all those tools will cost in excess of 5000 dollars and have no resale value. Reality is having the neighbours get pissed off at you working with power tools at night and having the council tell you you can't operate power tools on weekends and at night. Reality is having you hire a miniskip and all the neighbours dumping shit into it when you are not looking. Reality is having in laws criticize everything you try to do. Reality is having to spend thousands because you can not connect gas , power or water unless you are licenced,
Reality is having no sex or quality time because you are absolutely stuffed every night and in any case arguing. Reality is getting covered in asbestos and thus depriving your grandkids of time with them. Reality is spending all QB in casualty because you have injured yourself with a tool that you really can't use. Reality is spending days off work waiting for suppliers or tradesmen to turn up who don't. Reality is having your kids miss the old place. Reality is having the council knock back your efforts because you missed a few vital things that you would have known if you had of actually been trained. Reality is having the strain of adding a hundred grand to your house causes a divorce which costs you 200 grand and 50 grand a year for ever. Reality is finding that dead possums and rats don't go away and you have to do it. Reality is finding that new found fireplace is a pain in the arse to feed, clean and ruins your clothes.
Reality is your friends don't care because while you were doing all that shit they found new ones who spent time with them.
Reality is finding that fashion you paid for changed 6 months ago and you are now "so yesterday".
Reality is finding your husband is having an affair with a casual at Bunnings or your wife is having an affair with a tradie she met at Carpetcall.
Reality is finding that your cat has eaten all the tropical fish in your decore tropical fish pond.
Reality is you have to leave one car outside because you have accumulated so much crap you have to store it in the garage.
Reality is having your rates go up 40 percent, insurance 20 percent and you have to get a second job to pay for it and never get to enjoy the place.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:58 am

Wow, thank God I don't live in the land of Reality!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10   

Jump to: