Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

More Islamist peace making.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:49 pm
Post subject: More Islamist peace making.Reply with quote

Unbelievable

Two shot by police after soldier hacked to death on street near Royal Artillery Barracks in Woolwich, London

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/world-news/two-shot-by-police-after-soldiers-hacking-death-near-royal-artillery-barracks-in-woolwich/story-fndir2ev-1226648801254#ixzz2U6G436vN

http://www.news.com.au/world-news/two-shot-by-police-after-soldiers-hacking-death-near-royal-artillery-barracks-in-woolwich/story-fndir2ev-1226648801254

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:14 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I want a big Australia.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:34 pm

That was a totally horrific incident. Apart from what they did to that poor bastard, how cold were they just hanging around, getting people to film them on their phones making a political rant?

They were just hanging round waiting for the cops, not interested in hurting anyone else cos they'd made their statement with the soldier. It was surreal.

That woman who walked up to the bloke with the meat cleaver and tried to talk him into giving up the weapons has a big brass set of balls the size of basketballs. Absolute guts. Mind you if a bloke had of tried it he may have been killed, a woman had a better chance in this context.

These clowns however don't represent all muslims anymore than the douche nozzle female on the train making racist remarks (see news couple of weeks ago) represent all Australians or those fundamentalist christians in the US who believe the tornado was Gods punishment represent all Christians. IMO it seems to be the hardcore fundamentalist mullahs who drive the belief that Islam is the only true religion and everyone else needs to either convert or die.

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:42 pm

Their point - and it's a fair point - is that at home in their own countries they face shit like this every day Until we westerners stop doing stupid, greedy, colonialist stuff like Iraq, we will always have to admit that we ourselves are even worse than scum like these two murderers. And at least they only killed a soldier, not an inocent bystander or a child. That is something we most certainly can't say.

Meanwhile, Swoop's comment provides the here and now practical advice.

Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:44 pm

Tannin wrote:
Their point - and it's a fair point - is that at home in their own countries they face shit like this every day Until we westerners stop doing stupid, greedy, colonialist stuff like Iraq, we will always have to admit that we ourselves are even worse than scum like these two murderers. And at least they only killed a soldier, not an inocent bystander or a child. That is something we most certainly can't say.

hmmmm the bloke I heard talking definitely had an English accent, in fact, sounded like the same accent from others in that area. So, I don't understand why he was saying 'in our land'....i'm sure his land was England

'only killed a soldier'? WTF.... the fact that they killed anyone is reprehensible.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:04 pm

Tannin wrote:

They face people running over unsuspecting innocent people and hacking them to death to make a political point?

Maybe from the Islamic fundamentalists they do, not from the armies we've sent over there.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:08 pm

I believe that killing is wrong.
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:14 pm

stui magpie wrote:
They face people running over unsuspecting innocent people and hacking them to death to make a political point?

Maybe from the Islamic fundamentalists they do, not from the armies we've sent over there.

No. They face much worse than that. They face seeing their wives and daughters and baby sisters killed and mutilated by remote-control weapons. Every day. Got that last bit? Every day they face worse than this.

Not that it's any excuse, mind you.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:28 pm

^

Isn't part of the reason we're there so that that those wives and baby sisters have the right to get a job and an education instead of being chatel?

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:49 pm

Tannin wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

No. They face much worse than that. They face seeing their wives and daughters and baby sisters killed and mutilated by remote-control weapons. Every day. Got that last bit? Every day they face worse than this.

Not that it's any excuse, mind you.

Can you prove that the barbaric man with the pommy accent "saw it" everyday"?

His was a political act not just a murderous barabaric one. He made his choice.

It's far too easy to place acts like these in a pre detemined explanation if not construct no matter how intellectually satisfying it might appear to be. It assumes people are passive actors.

I think there are dangers in rationalizing the behaviour of others like this pathetic excuse for a human being.

It's the last thing people want, that Muslims want (that is, this this sort act. Of course it's the first thing that the BNP want).

We all need to wait & see what the evidence is, what his mental state was etc. Need the facts first (such that they might be) before we each start to distort them to fit our world views.

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:58 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Isn't part of the reason we're there so that that those wives and baby sisters have the right to get a job and an education instead of being chatel?

No. We are not even pretending that that is the reason.

Note well: the Taliban grew directly out of and was nurtured extensively by the US inspired, sponsored, and equipped campaign against the Soviet-backed regime in Afganistan. We made it what it is today. We bear a heavy responsibility for its very existence.

WPT: you are making up stuff that I didn't say and aguing against your own invention. That underhand debating trick aside, I agree with the remainder of your post.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:09 pm

So that's why we were helping build schools? Confused
jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:26 pm

This is exactly what Enoch Powell predicted in the late 1960s, but the Left wouldn't listen: Rivers of blood!

These people are guests in our Western countries and they are trashing the place. I hate them with a passion - believe me! If Europeans don't fight for their culture, then they (we) deserve to die like weak sick dogs. Time people started reading Oswald Spengler again.

It's time to stop turning the other cheek. If it requires a world war on the basis of a clash of civilisations then so be it.

Looking at all factors right now (social and economic) it smells an awful lot like the 1920s!
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:28 pm

Europeans don't fight for has a culture.
Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:43 pm

Quote:
He said the man went by the names of Mujahid or Michael, Mr Choudary said Mujahid converted to Islam in 2003 and was a British-born Nigerian.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/world/uk-soldier-butchered-in-street-attack-20130523-2k3wd.html#ixzz2U6xqFP5E

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6   

Jump to: