Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Nix bulletin board....

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Feedback

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:10 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Member 7167 wrote:
Donny wrote:
I agree but my point still stands.

Why capitulate ?

Why don't you do your job and ban these trolls.

Instead of questioning the passionate positive supporters why not deal with the trolls.

My opinion is not new Donny and is shared by many on here but ignored by the individuals with the power to make a change.

Give Donny some credit please. He puts up with my bullshit week-in, week-out, year after year. Last i heard, he wasn't getting similar money to Cloke, Swan, Thomas etc. and was servicing the forums out of the kindness of his heart, for ZERO thanks from any of us.
And as that old saying goes [thereabouts] - he might not agree with what we say, but is defending our right to say it.
Keep up the good work Donny.

Dyso
Donny Aries

Formerly known as MAGFAN8.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:22 pm

Defender wrote:

Thanks, Defender.

That really gave me a much needed laugh. Laughing Laughing

It's a game. Enjoy it. Very Happy
Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:31 pm

Donny wrote:
Defender wrote:

Thanks, Defender.

That really gave me a much needed laugh. Laughing Laughing

Why have you got a Nick Riewoldt baby photo?

Leggie Aries

Bucks for PM.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:52 pm
Post subject: Re: Nix bulletin board....Reply with quote

burnsy17 wrote:
Thats right... Nix. Nada. Nothing. Niente.

This site used to be a good avenue for info, conversation and funny reading.

Now.. It gives nothing.

Its gone that far backwards in the past 18 months it is unrecognisable. I guess thats what happens when too many people find out about a good thing. You end up with every idiot inside.

Shame really. Time to move to the next site, i guess...

Well said Burnsy.
If you find another site, please let me know.
If this one doesn't make a few changes I'm there.
If there isn't one, I guess there will be no real loss.
Reading a lot of the trash on this site is really becoming predictable.
We lose a couple of games and all of a sudden we need to sack the crap out of everyone and or compare them to any other pice of garbage we can think of.
It's enough to see our game being torn to pieces by the AFL but to watch our own Bitch and moan like screaming TROLLS is beyond a joke.
It's no longer opinions and each persons right to express their views, it's just pure TROLLISMING (is that a word)?

Go Pies

Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:57 pm

you can't beat the original Razz

On a serious note... To those having a go at the mods, what are you expecting these 'trolls' be banned for? Which forum rules are they breaking? You can't just go banning everyone who is annoying, shit, I would've been banned yonks ago. Laughing

piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:11 pm
Post subject: Re: Nix bulletin board....Reply with quote

Leggie wrote:
burnsy17 wrote:
Thats right... Nix. Nada. Nothing. Niente.

This site used to be a good avenue for info, conversation and funny reading.

Now.. It gives nothing.

Its gone that far backwards in the past 18 months it is unrecognisable. I guess thats what happens when too many people find out about a good thing. You end up with every idiot inside.

Shame really. Time to move to the next site, i guess...

Well said Burnsy.
If you find another site, please let me know.
If this one doesn't make a few changes I'm there.
If there isn't one, I guess there will be no real loss.
Reading a lot of the trash on this site is really becoming predictable.
We lose a couple of games and all of a sudden we need to sack the crap out of everyone and or compare them to any other pice of garbage we can think of.
It's enough to see our game being torn to pieces by the AFL but to watch our own Bitch and moan like screaming TROLLS is beyond a joke.
It's no longer opinions and each persons right to express their views, it's just pure TROLLISMING (is that a word)?

Go Pies

Well guys, we are getting predictably trounced every second week, and the natives are getting restless. And we are hurting. And embarrassed.
We are all shit scared that the blue-print to beat us is obvious to every team we come up against, and the coaches box, and the on-field cattle really aren't doing enough to resolve things when challanged.

But hey, if you think the grass is greener in another paddock, go have a look my all means. Nobody will be upset with you for exploring your options; let us know what you find. Chances are we'll all still be here when you get back. Nicks might be a dysfunctional family that tries your patience, and winds you up - but it's OUR dysfunctional family. Surprised

Dyso
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:21 pm

Weeeeeeell, we can hardly poke fun at the Scum anymore, re their fans negativity on the Laugh at Carlscum thread. Seems like theres more negativity around here than a tony abbott manifesto.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:33 pm

FrankieGoesToCollingwood wrote:
you can't beat the original Razz

On a serious note... To those having a go at the mods, what are you expecting these 'trolls' be banned for? Which forum rules are they breaking? You can't just go banning everyone who is annoying, shit, I would've been banned yonks ago. Laughing

*Supporters of other AFL clubs may be warned just for showing up. Supporters of Essendon and Richmond may receive two warnings and Carlton supporters will be banned on the spot as a time-saving measure. Supporters of South Australian teams will be treated with great disdain as well as being warned - and may not retaliate. What are you doing here anyway?

Would have thought it's pretty clear and simple.

swoop42 Virgo

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:38 pm

stui magpie wrote:
There's a blue button. Use it.

Have tried that.

This is the response one gets.

"Mate,

Please read the Nick's Rule re. back seat modding.

Regards, Donny - Bbmods.

So instead of taking action against an obvious troll one get's a dressing down for following the bloody rules in the first place and reporting a poster.

Hilarious.

Redlight 

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:44 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Weeeeeeell, we can hardly poke fun at the Scum anymore, re their fans negativity on the Laugh at Carlscum thread. Seems like theres more negativity around here than a tony abbott manifesto.

Spot on. All the joy I took from reading those 'laugh at X' threads has been well and truly diluted by one fact...

The trolls on here are easily worse than the the people posting on those other sites. Yep, worse than the people we have the cheek to laugh at.

The flogs are multiplying like blowflies. I have to work harder to defend Collingwood here than I do anywhere else.

Supporters my arse.
Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:56 pm

Mr Dapper Travis Cloke wrote:
Unfortunately for the blind faith brigade, the truth hurts..

I bet you are an Emo? Twisted Evil

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:17 am

Oh FFS Rolling Eyes

It's the mods fault - why don't they do their job and rid this BB of posts I don't want to read cause they don't say what I think!

F*ck me - what a lot of princesses - how many of you actually put your hand in your pocket and contribute to the running of this site - is that the sound of tumbleweeds I hear Rolling Eyes

Do YOU realise who pays to host this site that allows you the opportunity to bore the greater population with your " really special" and " really clever" insights - yeah correct - not you!

Mike and the mods have kept this site going for longer than some of you tool's deserve to have had oxygen and for no monetary reward - it has lately lost its sense of humor - that is our fault - all of us - lighten up - when it is all said and done footy is a game!

King Malta Leo

RIP Flip

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:20 am

Morrigu wrote:
Oh FFS Rolling Eyes

It's the mods fault - why don't they do their job and rid this BB of posts I don't want to read cause they don't say what I think!

F*ck me - what a lot of princesses - how many of you actually put your hand in your pocket and contribute to the running of this site - is that the sound of tumbleweeds I hear Rolling Eyes

Do YOU realise who pays to host this site that allows you the opportunity to bore the greater population with your " really special" and " really clever" insights - yeah correct - not you!

Mike and the mods have kept this site going for longer than some of you tool's deserve to have had oxygen and for no monetary reward - it has lately lost its sense of humor - that is our fault - all of us - lighten up - when it is all said and done footy is a game!

I understand where you're coming from, and I'm sure most of the people expressing their discontent are thankful for what the Team does to keep this site running, but you can't honestly sit there and say that there aren't some people posting on here that really shouldn't be.

There's differing opinions and then there's baiting for reactions.
Funkadelic 

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:39 am

I love nicks! Plenty of good people around.Love chatting NFL with the boys in the sports bar, and yeah it can get nasty after a loss but whatever, and like dyso said, it's OUR dysfunctional family!
swoop42 Virgo

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:43 am

Oh please.

If people can't spot an obvious troll then there either very naive or really don't care about this bullentin board and are happy for it to be destroyed by Collingwood hating trolls.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Feedback All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5   

Jump to: