Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Dear Nathan Buckley part 2

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shwany 

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:57 am
Post subject: Dear Nathan Buckley part 2Reply with quote

Dear Nathan Buckley,

Just got home from the ‘E and - like you and everyone else - I’m not happy. I reckon you probably don’t jump on Nicks – particularly when we lose – but I hope to Nathan Ablett you do tonight. And since it’s a free country, I’m gonna put my 50 cents (not 20 cents)

How dare you win tonight Not just the game, but you completely dominated all the statistics. Now listen bucks, if you keep winning I cant keep coming on these boards and venting my anger problems of my day to day life at you.

Such as today, i was stuck in line at coles because someone in front of me had 13 items in the 12 items and less line!!! WTF>!. Do you know who I blame Bucks? You!...and ben sinclair...and possibly Dale thomas!!

How dare you bucks have Mcaffer, your second love child, tag the shit out of dal santo? What were you thinking bringing daisy back?!!?, dont you know he is a hack? He only had a career high 34 disposals tonight with 85% efficiency, but seriously bucks what the **** were you thinking? The guy is too hot and cold.

Also bucks, why did didak not play tonight? Krakour was Best on Ground tonight, so why didnt you bring in dids too? 5 changes is not enough bucks, we need at least 12.

Mick Malthouse is gone and will never coach Collingwood again, but for all his flaws, he absolutely nailed selection on most weeks…except grand finals, but most weeks he got it right! god damn it! just like by selecting chris dawes for 50+ games! and playing a whole bunch of kids in 2011, and doing good trades n shit.

I know you were a great player etc. But seriously bucks, i think its time you gave coaching away. 4-2 against 5 top 8 sides is not good enough for a team with half the side out injured or returning from injury.

A full strength Swans beat St Kilda by 12 points points last week so by my calculations we needed to win by 186 tonight.

Its not good enough, its all your fault.

Sinclarely (see what i did there?)

W05 / M02

Last edited by shwany on Sat May 04, 2013 2:27 am; edited 3 times in total
nomadjack 

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:18 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work
GoWoodsmen 

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:26 am

Love it!
Collingwood 4 eternity 

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:47 am
Post subject: Re: Dear Nathan Buckley part 2Reply with quote

shwany wrote:
Dear Nathan Buckley,

Just got home from the ‘E and - like you and everyone else - I’m not happy. I reckon you probably don’t jump on Nicks – particularly when we lose – but I hope to Nathan Ablett you do tonight. And since it’s a free country, I’m gonna put my 50 cents (not 20 cents)

How dare you win tonight Not just the game, but you completely dominated all the statistics. Now listen bucks, if you keep winning I cant keep coming on these boards and venting my anger problems of my day to day life at you.

Such as today, i was stuck in line at coles because someone in front of me had 13 items in the 12 items and less line!!! WTF>!. Do you know who I blame Bucks? You!...and ben sinclair...and possibly Dale thomas!!

How dare you bucks have Mcaffer, your second love child, tag the shit out of dal santo? What were you thinking bringing daisy back?!!?, dont you know he is a hack? He only had a career high 34 disposals tonight with 85% efficiency, but seriously bucks what the **** were you thinking? The guy is too hot and cold.

Also bucks, why did didak not play tonight? Krakour was Best on Ground tonight, so why didnt you bring in dids too? 5 changes is not enough bucks, we need at least 12.

Mick Malthouse is gone and will never coach Collingwood again, but for all his flaws, he absolutely nailed selection on most weeks…except grand finals, but most weeks he got it right! god damn it! just like by selecting chris dawes for 50+ games! and playing a whole bunch of kids in 2011, and doing good trades n shit.

I know you were a great player etc. But seriously bucks, i think its time you gave coaching away. 4-2 against 5 top 8 sides is not good enough for a team with half the side out injured or returning from injury.

A full strength Swans beat St Kilda by 12 points points last week so by my calculations we needed to win by 186 tonight.

W05 / M02

Not using the Dawes avatar , W05 / M02 ?

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:58 am

Haha, particularly the selection part, well done!
mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:05 am

Amen!
#SIDEBYSIDE
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:08 am

Nice one. Smile
schuey07 Aries

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:38 am

That's gold.
Raef Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:41 am

hehe. great work. preaching to the converted tho methinks ...
jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:52 am

These are starting to appear again.

rose coloured glasses.jpg

Greening gold 

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:10 am
Post subject: Re: Dear Nathan Buckley part 2Reply with quote

shwany wrote:
Dear Nathan Buckley,

W05 / M02

I'm a believer. As for those who criticise Bucks for doing his lolly in the box, just think back to David Parkin, whose head I used to think might explode at any moment during his 1/4 and 3/4 time pep talks. Parko has a couple of flag notched on his belt.

Magpies Nest Cancer

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:27 am

jack_spain wrote:
These are starting to appear again.

One week at a time, mate.
September Zeros 

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 3:40 pm

Great work schwany......

Jack Spain you can borrow my rosé coloured glasses if you like. You might actually enjoy life as a pies supporter for once.....

On second thoughts I don't want you to put your negative voodoo on them.

They used to be a happy team at hawthorn.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:09 am

Wow!! Sarcasm after a win brilliant. 5 changes made restructured the backline and we tagged. Tooveys injury could be a blessing in disguise and win Thomas, seedsman, Shaw and Harry to spring board from our back line.
Krak has done more in one game than stinkers has done for the year.

King Malta Leo

RIP Flip

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:02 pm

Sideass wrote:
Wow!! Sarcasm after a win brilliant. 5 changes made restructured the backline and we tagged. Tooveys injury could be a blessing in disguise and win Thomas, seedsman, Shaw and Harry to spring board from our back line.
Krak has done more in one game than stinkers has done for the year.

You've got to be kidding me?

Krakouer got 7 disposals, kicked a goal and laid 2 tackles, that's less than what Sinclair did against Richmond and people were baying for his blood.

Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: