Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Things that make you go.......WTF?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 245, 246, 247 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ronrat 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:13 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair the Buffalo did a bloody good job. Gored tne hunter chick so bad that they had to send in a surgical team and medivac her by helicopter a few hundred KMs and she was i n a wheelchair for 6 months. iost a lot of blood. It was in a herd and she was protecting her baby from being killed and in the wild. If any culling is required it is the dumb bitch who decided to deprive a mother of her child for no other purpose than to prove you pull a trigger.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:30 pm

ronrat wrote:
To be fair the Buffalo did a bloody good job. Gored tne hunter chick so bad that they had to send in a surgical team and medivac her by helicopter a few hundred KMs and she was i n a wheelchair for 6 months. iost a lot of blood. It was in a herd and she was protecting her baby from being killed and in the wild. If any culling is required it is the dumb bitch who decided to deprive a mother of her child for no other purpose than to prove you pull a trigger.

aint that the truth!

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:57 am

7:00pm 12.3C

11.30pm 19.4C

Bizarre.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:35 am

Did you fly north or put the heater on
partypie 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:06 pm

swoop42 wrote:
7:00pm 12.3C

11.30pm 19.4C

Bizarre.

The front that is coming to Vic produced bizarrely warm winds before it got here and wreaked havoc here in south west WA. 130km wind gusts, trees down roofs leaking, mould, etc

yesterday was freezing now its warm again and I can see Southern Right whales in the bay from my bedroom window
Mugwump 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:50 pm

partypie wrote:
I can see Southern Right whales in the bay from my bedroom window

Cool. That has cheered me up more than anything else I have read today.

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:45 pm

Quote:
Tears glistened on the black and purple bruises covering 91-year-old Rodolfo Rodriguez's face as he described being attacked by a group of people while going for a walk on the Fourth of July.

"I can't walk anymore," Rodriguez said in Spanish. "I'm in so much pain."
He'll be turning 92 in September, Rodriguez said, and he's never been hurt like this before, in a life working the fields with cattle and corn.
He had traveled from Michoacan, Mexico, to visit his family in Willowbrook, California, a city in Los Angeles County, his grandson Erik Mendoza said.
He makes the trip about twice a year, and takes a walk through the neighborhood every day after lunch, Mendoza said. "Everyone in the neighborhood knows him already," he said.
Rodriguez said he was walking to a nearby park on Wednesday when he passed a woman and a little girl. Without warning, the woman assaulted him, he said, hitting him with a concrete block and enlisting a group of men to join in beating him.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/09/us/mexican-man-beaten-brick-los-angeles/index.html

I don't like the overused 'ist' words, but this racist bitch is a piece of work.

What does my head in though, is that authorities seem more concerned that the woman had a 4 yr old kid with her and the kid would have witnessed it, rather than being concerned over the actual assault. Really?

"Listen mam, you beat an innocent man to a pulp and let your child watch it, so we're arresting you for inappropriately exposing a child to violence. Next time you feel the desire to beat up on an old Spic, make sure your kid can't see OK, otherwise we may have to take her off you"

Is that where things are at?

Mugwump 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:18 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Quote:
Tears glistened on the black and purple bruises covering 91-year-old Rodolfo Rodriguez's face as he described being attacked by a group of people while going for a walk on the Fourth of July.

He'll be turning 92 in September, Rodriguez said, and he's never been hurt like this before, in a life working the fields with cattle and corn.
He had traveled from Michoacan, Mexico, to visit his family in Willowbrook, California, a city in Los Angeles County, his grandson Erik Mendoza said.
He makes the trip about twice a year, and takes a walk through the neighborhood every day after lunch, Mendoza said. "Everyone in the neighborhood knows him already," he said.
Rodriguez said he was walking to a nearby park on Wednesday when he passed a woman and a little girl. Without warning, the woman assaulted him, he said, hitting him with a concrete block and enlisting a group of men to join in beating him.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/09/us/mexican-man-beaten-brick-los-angeles/index.html

I don't like the overused 'ist' words, but this racist bitch is a piece of work.

What does my head in though, is that authorities seem more concerned that the woman had a 4 yr old kid with her and the kid would have witnessed it, rather than being concerned over the actual assault. Really?

"Listen mam, you beat an innocent man to a pulp and let your child watch it, so we're arresting you for inappropriately exposing a child to violence. Next time you feel the desire to beat up on an old Spic, make sure your kid can't see OK, otherwise we may have to take her off you"

If as reported, she should go to jail for a long time. I’d be wary of assuming it is representative of anything, though. I’d imagine crimes of a similar nature happen a lot in the US. Among 400m people, there will be many who are mad and/or bad.

ronrat 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:45 am

Actually if it is prosecuted as a unprovoked hate crime she could be charged by Federal authorities, which means Trump will pardon the bitch.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:46 am

stui magpie wrote:
Quote:

As I have said elsewhere, it is fine to have a public debate about immigration and border control. This, though, is the sort of thing that follows from reducing everything to elemental propositions and turning them into slogans. It is the logical consequence of the sorts of statements Trump has been making about Mexicans. Surely it is possible to have the debate without creating an environment in which a bunch of people could think it was OK to hit a 92 year old man with concrete? Yet, if the leader of your country tells everyone that the US only gets the bad Mexicans, this man is - as an inevitable consequence - going to be labelled, by some people who accept what their leader says, as a "bad Mexican". The rabidright apologists on here tried to explain away Trump's utterances as not really being racist. They are - and this is just an example of why. It's a very short step from "We've got to build a wall to keep bad Mexicans out" to "There's a Mexican our ineffective government didn't stop - he must be a bad Mexican - let's whack him with a heavy object". Trump vilified an entire ethnic sub-population by saying - to paraphrase, since I can't be bothered reviewing his precise words yet again - "We only get the bad Mexicans" - it's not the precise words that matters; it is what they signify. It is absolutely critical to avoid labelling this woman as merely "bad" (which she probably is) because this is a result of what passes for political debate in the US about southern border control. She isn't the "other" - she's a policy-response to "bad Mexicans".

Saying that doesn't mean the debate can't be had - it just means the debate can't be had (at least in a civilized society) by sloganeering in Trump's way.
Mugwump 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:16 am

^ Trump’s rhetoric has been ugly and crassly irresponsible. It probably has actuated this type of thing, but that intuition is not really proven by this one case.

Brexit also reportedly caused an upsurge in anti-immigrant violence in the UK despite the fact that Trumpian rhetoric was not a feature (indeed it would have been prosecuted under UK anti-vilification laws if it were). There are some people who are genuinely hateful and who will see any public debate as validation of their right to act out their nihilistic desires upon immigrants.

Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:23 am

They are out of their minds!

https://www.facebook.com/WarriorCode.us/videos/1051818211637724/

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:40 am

I'm not sure that an of African American woman from Los Angeles is likely to be a supporter of or influenced by Donald Trump and I would say 100% he would have no sympathy for the violent c***.

Just shows that violent racism can come from and target any and all races. Although I'm sure we wouldn't even see the article if she'd bricked a white man.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:42 am

Skids wrote:

Everything she says makes complete sense. Not her fault that some people are too stupid to comprehend.

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:43 am

Skids wrote:

Yeah, this shit is starting to pop up more and more. I thought they'd go for polygamy or incest first, but this seems to be the next step down the slippery slope that we were assured wasn't real.

Strap in, you're witnessing the death of Western Civilization.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 245, 246, 247 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 246 of 277   

Jump to: