Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Things that make you go.......WTF?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 178, 179, 180 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:57 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

luvdids wrote:
^ exactly to both of you.

People seem to forget, when they're worried about these 'male creeps' using the bathroom, they're already using the bathroom. Do them being in the male toilets with your sons not matter as much as if they're in with your daughters?

Only difference is I could go into the male toilets with my son, if I was with him alone. With the two of them together, which was almost always, you're spot on. I'd have to send him into the mens alone and wait outside with my daughter. That's why I'd try to choose a disabled toilet or parents change room when they were young and I was at a shopping centre.

Once they were older, no dramas. When my daughter was 7 or older I'd let her go into the ladies and I'd wait outside. I knew damn well that she was pretty safe in a busy public toilet and if anyone tried anything she would make noise and I'd be going in.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:17 pm

^ See, in theory, I don't see why you shouldn't be allowed to go into the women's toilets with your daughter if she'd be by herself otherwise and you don't think she's old enough to handle it (or take her into the men's; whatever you both feel more comfortable with). I understand change rooms might be a different issue, but most swimming pools have family change rooms so that shouldn't need to come up.

I've been in some places where the only baby change tables are in the women's toilets; if that happens and I need to change Ingmar I go straight in without a second thought. I presume that it will be obvious enough why I'm there, and I haven't copped any crap for it yet.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:24 pm

luvdids wrote:
^ exactly to both of you.

People seem to forget, when they're worried about these 'male creeps' using the bathroom, they're already using the bathroom. Do them being in the male toilets with your sons not matter as much as if they're in with your daughters?

Probably would if I had any sons!

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:26 pm

David wrote:
^ See, in theory, I don't see why you shouldn't be allowed to go into the women's toilets with your daughter if she'd be by herself otherwise and you don't think she's old enough to handle it (or take her into the men's; whatever you both feel more comfortable with). I understand change rooms might be a different issue, but most swimming pools have family change rooms so that shouldn't need to come up.

I've been in some places where the only baby change tables are in the women's toilets; if that happens and I need to change Ingmar I go straight in without a second thought. I presume that it will be obvious enough why I'm there, and I haven't copped any crap for it yet.

That's what family bathrooms are for.
I'm with Stui, I'd use the disabled toilets if I had to, and my husband did until the girls were older

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 1:01 am

I may have, once or twice when there wasn't another option, walked my daughter into the ladies toilets. Checked it out (to the slightly surprised stares of a few women), opened a cubicle for my daughter and told her I'd be outside waiting for her.

I may have also got a nod from at least one of the women there and a subtle "we'll keep an eye on her" look.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:32 am

stui magpie wrote:
I may have, once or twice when there wasn't another option, walked my daughter into the ladies toilets. Checked it out (to the slightly surprised stares of a few women), opened a cubicle for my daughter and told her I'd be outside waiting for her.

I may have also got a nod from at least one of the women there and a subtle "we'll keep an eye on her" look.

Nah single mothers trying to pick u up Wink Very Happy

KenH Gemini

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 11:28 am

think positive wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

Have you seen Stui??

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 11:48 am

KenH wrote:
think positive wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

Have you seen Stui??

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Confused

KenH Gemini

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 11:53 am

stui magpie wrote:
KenH wrote:
think positive wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

Have you seen Stui??

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Confused

Sorry mate couldn't resist!

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 12:11 pm

LOL, that's OK. I've seen you too remember. Wink Razz
luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 1:08 pm

And all this time I thought I hated spiders Wink Laughing
http://pickle.ninemsn.com.au/2016/05/04/07/52/spiders-give-oral-sex
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 2:13 pm

luvdids wrote:
And all this time I thought I hated spiders Wink Laughing
http://pickle.ninemsn.com.au/2016/05/04/07/52/spiders-give-oral-sex

Two things come to mind, those are some strange Slovenian researchers, and what were you googling when you came across that story? Shocked Laughing
luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 2:28 pm

lol, no, I didn't google, it just appeared on the ninemsn home page. I can only imagine what would come up if you googled something like that! Shocked
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 8:02 pm

I reckon the prospect of being killed and eaten after sex if you didn't give oral would create a change in behaviour in a large number of men. Laughing
ronrat 

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 1:10 am

stui magpie wrote:
I reckon the prospect of being killed and eaten after sex if you didn't give oral would create a change in behaviour in a large number of men. Laughing

Not the gay and transexual ones.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 178, 179, 180 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 179 of 277   

Jump to: