Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Things that make you go.......WTF?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 108, 109, 110 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:05 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Latish(for us) last night we decided we wanted an apple turnover from Coles so in the car we got and head up there. As we waited at one set of lights to turn right a car came the along the left side of my car with it's right blinker on. As it's a T intersection and the right lane is for turning right, left lane for turning left, I got my bitch on. One we had a green light I took off at a good rate and proceeded to move into whatever lane was my choice as I was the only car in the right turn lane and I was shocked(cough cough) when I saw the car in the left turn lane I had apparently cut off Wink. So I moved into the middle lane which apparently was his choice of lane at that time too, so I changed lanes again apparently at the same time as he chose that very same lane.

At the next red light we exchanged pleasantries and when he suggested I need help he seemed shocked when I told him many professionals have tried and no one can help me which means I'll get away with just about anything. The lights turned green and he chose not to keep up the chase.

Now as I turned into the Coles car park as the light turned yellow I saw my full of advice laden fellow driver stopped at the now red lights. I had a chat to the friendly security Guard as I entered Coles and let him know I had an incident with someone who will probably be in soon and he assured me there will be no problems. I don't know what it is about myself and men from the sub continent but they're always so helpful. Anyway as I looked through the apple turnovers to find the freshest pack (understanding the compromise that I'm at coles not a bakery) who should walk in being rather loud and obnoxious and who upon seeing little old(and I do mean old) moi went quiet nudged each other and disappeared behind the deli!

How exciting are my Saturday Nights, LMAO.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:39 pm

swoop42 wrote:
Jezza wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
Australia competing in Eurovision.

OMFG, Shocked

When did Australia start becoming a part of Europe? Razz

You win the thread. Razz

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:58 pm

Sorry, thread back on.

Serious WTF?

Quote:
MARS ONE: It’s either one of the greatest adventures in history, or one of its greatest shams. But to a group of ‘true believers’, they’re already on their one-way mission to the Red Planet.

If they succeed, they will die on Mars.

If they don’t die on the way.

And if their lives aren’t destroyed by the process here, on Earth.

MARS ONE: Is reality TV compatible with science?

Of course, we’ll get to watch every intimate step of their journey.

That’s how the 2025 commercial enterprise is to be funded: Sponsorship of a proposed reality television show.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/technology/science/mars-one-candidates-on-edge-as-final-colonist-set-to-be-chosen/story-fnjwlbuf-1227220138813

Are they nucking futs?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:17 am

Is he Nucking Futs?
Quote:

A 17-year-old boy has undergone the world's first penis reduction surgery, surgeons claim.

The American teen requested the surgery after his penis grew too large, restricting his ability to have sex or play competitive sports.

The boy's surgeons were shocked when he came to them complaining that his penis was too big.

When flaccid, it measured almost seven inches in length and had a circumference of 10 inches - around the size of a grapefruit.

Surgeons described it as being shaped like an American football.

The surgeon who treated the teenager, Rafael Carrion, a urologist at the University of South Florida, told MailOnline: 'There comes a time in every urologist's career that a patient makes a request so rare and impossible to comprehend that all training breaks down and leaves the physician speechless.

'That question was "can you make my penis smaller"?'

Link>Yes there are pictures
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:00 pm

poor kid, someone transposed the digits when his order went through. 10 inches circumference? that's just over 8cm diameter. That's designed for women who've already popped out a few kids.

Now if he copped 10 inches long and 7 inches circumference, that would be a different story.

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:07 pm

Can I have the off cuts to create myself a Frankencock?
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:39 pm

Not sure what it was but somehow lunch disagreed with my guts today.

that's unusual for 2 reasons.

1. I generally have cast iron guts
2. It was food I bought in from home.

So after finishing lunch I had pains in the guts. Put up with it for a while and went to the crapper, dislodged a Carlton support from the lower tract and went back to work not feeling a whole lot better.

Bout an hour later, still not feeling crash hot, went back to the crapper and this time shat liquid. Confused

That's not how it works normally. So I took it easy after that. Nothing else for a couple of hours but water, then get home and a few beers, bottle of red and some leftover Pizza from Saturday night for dinner. All holding together so far.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:11 pm

Wrong thread Stui, should be in what gives me the shits

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:37 pm

Stui at your stage in life if you get another series of runs get thyself to a Doctor.

At your age you can't be too careful.
sixpoints 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:30 pm

Reported at the Royal Commission into Instiutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse .
Knox Grammar School in Sydney is being cited as an institution that did zilch to respond to what appears to have been a history of sexually abusive teachers in its ranks. In describing one teacher, the Commission heard how the school ignored his abuse and eventually pensioned him off even erecting a monumental gate in his honour.
The inscription of the gate read...."he touched us all"
Oh dear.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2966286/Top-school-built-memorial-gate-paedophile-teacher-inscribed-words-touched-all.html

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:53 pm

The pics doing the rounds of a Bucks Party involving a VicPol patrol car, naked men and women.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:46 am

People doing their utmost to make Rolf Harris an 'unperson':

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/feb/25/rolf-harris-erased-from-painting-of-australian-showbiz-greats

In some ways, it makes total sense; in other ways, it's kind of weird and creepy. I'm not really into the kitsch TV/music he made his name through, but he was apparently a major figure in Australian pop culture for decades. To try to erase him in whatever way possible almost seems like an attempt to rewrite history; a more sanitised history in which a much-loved TV presenter didn't also happen to be an abuser. Is pop culture trying to protect us, or itself?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:01 am

What makes you use the word "protect"? That you use that description is rather unnerving in itself, maybe people are actually disgusted by his lewd behaviour with children at the time he was seen as a children's favorite!
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:30 am

Strap in and Pass the popcorn!
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:18 am

1061 wrote:
What makes you use the word "protect"? That you use that description is rather unnerving in itself, maybe people are actually disgusted by his lewd behaviour with children at the time he was seen as a children's favorite!

I'm just trying to analyse the motivation behind these acts of (literal, in this case) whitewashing. The people who do it would certainly have you believe that it's a spontaneous act of moral vigour, but I don't believe it for a second; it's about protecting their own reputation by distancing themselves from a persona non grata. As a friend on Facebook said, there's something mildly Stalinist about it.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 108, 109, 110 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 109 of 277   

Jump to: