Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Things that make you go.......WTF?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 251, 252, 253 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:41 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Last Friday I had to pick up my daughter from Newport station because the tracks were flooded level with the platform, this week hubby picked her up from Newport station because a car tried to beat the train, it didn’t, $£$%^%%$ dickhead. No idea if anyone hurt in the car.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:50 pm

having a look on twitter, helen Razer used a term to describe her latest podcast that had me going,,,,,,,,,WTF.

She said it "Unfolds like a steamed Vagina". Now there's a phrase that simultaneously evokes imagery and the lack of a viable mental image. Best I can do is visualise a badly packed kebab.

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:59 am

I'm picturing the top of a steamed dim sim and wondering which one would taste better with a splash of soy sauce.
Dark Beanie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:32 pm

I shouldn't be surprised after being up home at Christmas and knowing the local bogans but really?

https://www.sheppnews.com.au/2018/12/28/379211/boy-13-caught-driving-in-mooroopna

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:52 pm

They don’t say what the woman was charged with!
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:53 pm

Who, specifically?
ronrat 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:15 pm

Was it one of the Scott brats I wonder.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:52 pm

Dark Beanie wrote:
I shouldn't be surprised after being up home at Christmas and knowing the local bogans but really?

https://www.sheppnews.com.au/2018/12/28/379211/boy-13-caught-driving-in-mooroopna

Times change. My uncle and cousin used to come to mums house every year for Christmas. My uncle would drink too much to be safe to drive, so cuz would drive him home the 20km. Starting at age 10.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:44 am

OK, I just learned something, A word, Incel.

It means "involuntary celibate" and it apparently has been taken over by a bunch of white men who can't get a root. Shocked

Quote:
Incels (a portmanteau of involuntary celibates) are members of an online subculture[1][2] who define themselves as unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one, a state they describe as inceldom.[3] Self-identified incels are largely white and are almost exclusively male heterosexuals.[4][5][6] Discussions in incel forums are often characterized by resentment, misanthropy,[1] self-pity,[7] self-loathing,[8] misogyny,[9] racism,[9] a sense of entitlement to sex, and the endorsement of violence against sexually active people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incel

Back in the day, we just called them Nerds, Geeks or Engineering students.

K 

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:33 pm

Tannin wrote:
I was used as a sex toy too. ...

Do elaborate.
luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:04 pm

K wrote:
Tannin wrote:
I was used as a sex toy too. ...

Do elaborate.

Or not Shocked
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:03 pm

^

Wonder if it was something like this.

https://www.triplem.com.au/story/bloke-requires-emergency-surgery-after-getting-air-freshener-can-stuck-up-his-rectum-123301

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:02 pm

stui magpie wrote:
OK, I just learned something, A word, Incel.

It means "involuntary celibate" and it apparently has been taken over by a bunch of white men who can't get a root. Shocked

Quote:
Incels (a portmanteau of involuntary celibates) are members of an online subculture[1][2] who define themselves as unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one, a state they describe as inceldom.[3] Self-identified incels are largely white and are almost exclusively male heterosexuals.[4][5][6] Discussions in incel forums are often characterized by resentment, misanthropy,[1] self-pity,[7] self-loathing,[8] misogyny,[9] racism,[9] a sense of entitlement to sex, and the endorsement of violence against sexually active people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incel

Back in the day, we just called them Nerds, Geeks or Engineering students.

I thought this was an amusing and thought-provoking take on this phenomenon:

https://youtu.be/fD2briZ6fB0

I think it’s a really sad phenomenon to be honest, and I do understand how some young men end up that way. I was probably well on the way to becoming an incel in my late teens: I had really low self-esteem, felt unappealing and effectively invisible to women, and I was starting to buy into that “girls only like jerks and nice guys don’t stand a chance” concept (which, it must be said, does have a small amount of truth to it). What’s frightening about incel groups, as the above video describes, is that they take those common frustrations and pessimistic sentiments and kind of crafts a religion around it where you need to resign yourself to hopelessness and eternally resent women as a result. That’s a pretty dark trajectory, to say the least. A lot of these guys are like habitual drug users – they really just need better friendship groups.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:05 pm

Ummmmmmm. Shocked Confused

I actually watched all that. I either need therapy or alcohol now, I'll go with alcohol.

Firstly, the elephant in the room, she has a pretty face, I've seen a lot of far uglier natural women but did she actually drink any of that drink or just wave it around for the whole video? I'm not so sure about linking Incels with Trans, I can see the similarities she's pointing out but still.

I like the red and black pill analogy, also the the comparison between being a male on online dating aps vs the female experience.

A couple of the theories are semi valid in that they do occur, but are far from institutionalised across the board.

The more I hear about these INCEL's, the more I think of this movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itiOSaFiPVw

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:41 pm

I was sitting in the lounge room watching cricket and had a pair of Muscovy ducks on the front porch tapping on the window with their beaks. Shocked Confused
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 251, 252, 253 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 252 of 277   

Jump to: