Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Things that make you go.......WTF?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 248, 249, 250 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:37 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh a web page.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:21 pm

Jezza wrote:
Law student, 20, pours water mixed with BLEACH on to men's groins on the Russian metro to stop them from 'manspreading'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6206701/Law-student-20-pours-water-mixed-BLEACH-mens-groins-Russia-stop-manspreading.html

eww I bet that hurts!
I did giggle though, unless the guys wearing short shorts, its not the view thats annoying to me, its the fact if your sitting next to a guy in squashy circumstances, ie, the footy, public transport, they are in my space! and that annoys the shit out of me!

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:20 pm

This is why feminism is regarded as a joke to the majority of people these days.
Bucks5 Capricorn

Nicky D - Parting the red sea

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:44 pm

There was only one guy who I would have said was extremely manspreading, the rest were sitting normally for guys
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:32 pm

Apparently the average man only lasts 5.4 minutes in the sack.

https://tendaily.com.au/views/a181002hnp/how-long-should-a-man-last-before-he-blows-20181002

Quote:
A 2008 survey of Canadian and American sex therapists stated one to two minutes was too short, three to seven minutes was adequate, seven to 13 minutes desirable, while 13 to 30 minutes was too long.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:15 pm

stui magpie wrote:

https://tendaily.com.au/views/a181002hnp/how-long-should-a-man-last-before-he-blows-20181002

Quote:
A 2008 survey of Canadian and American sex therapists stated one to two minutes was too short, three to seven minutes was adequate, seven to 13 minutes desirable, while 13 to 30 minutes was too long.

Well if you were about to have bleach and water poured on your groin; I'd be in a hurry too.

Then again Lou Richards used to say when about to have sex with Edna, she would ask to have intercourse in the kitchen.

Lou would ask Edna why the kitchen?

Edna would reply that she would know when her soft boiled eggs would be ready Wink

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:00 pm

LOL,

but assuming that doesn't include foreplay, that's like spending time heating the oven up to melt cheese on toast Wink

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:34 pm

watt price tully wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

Quote:

Well if you were about to have bleach and water poured on your groin; I'd be in a hurry too.

Then again Lou Richards used to say when about to have sex with Edna, she would ask to have intercourse in the kitchen.

Lou would ask Edna why the kitchen?

Edna would reply that she would know when her soft boiled eggs would be ready Wink

Lol!

Bucks5 Capricorn

Nicky D - Parting the red sea

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:46 pm

So that video was a fake. I knew it!

http://www.ladbible.com/news/weird-viral-video-of-woman-pouring-bleach-on-men-manspreading-is-fake-20181010

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:32 pm

I spent the day as part of a panel interviewing candidates for post doctorate research fellows in SEH. Shocked

3 weeks ago I didn't even know what that was.

K 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:53 pm

Okay, let us ask: what is SEH?
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:34 pm

Science, Engineering, Health.

basically STEM subjects except most of the math is done in the CoB.

College of Business before you ask Wink

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:34 pm

At work a week ago I had this ice affected young man, a tradie and from a middle easten background who apparently came from a good family, worked hard, lived with his folks and many of his sibs, but had been using ice. His mental state had deteriorated and apart from drug induced psychosis I think this going to be permanent not temporary.

Anyway, hed been restrained and injected with sedation including an anti psychotic med. He works out & is a big angry psychotic man.

Staff had taken off his restraints as he was asleep but he woke angry, expressed paranoid and persecutory delusions.
I just had handover to start a night shift, he denied ice use and incorporated me and his family into the aforementioned delusions. He yelled out: Im going to kill you and I hope you die a thousand deaths. Apart from being superfluous given one death would be sufficient to meet his expressed wish I found it a funny??? way to start the shift!

The onlt thing missing was after his rant was he might have said: and BTW, have a good shift !!

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:49 pm

Yeah, welcome to work.

Some of those Leb boys hit the roids and the gym and have arms like my thighs. You don't get that big by just pumping iron. I'm told many of the gyms do a roaring side trade in supplements

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:21 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Yeah, welcome to work.

Some of those Leb boys hit the roids and the gym and have arms like my thighs. You don't get that big by just pumping iron. I'm told many of the gyms do a roaring side trade in supplements

One of the funnier things in the interaction was that he was fixated on what I thought may have been an Arabic welfare organization Al Hanoun but it turns out it was Al Anon

https://www.al-anon.org.au/

That was my bad!

Apart from the presentation itself which is sad, a brother and a mate turned up saying normally hes a really nice guy, no history of violence and in the last 3-4 weeks hes been using a lot and become out of control.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 248, 249, 250 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 249 of 277   

Jump to: