Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Things that make you go.......WTF?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 174, 175, 176 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:14 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah that will do it! It should! Unfortunately, it won't. The tenant has soooo many rights, don't get me started. Ours is moving this week, after she let the garden get ridiculously overgrown, full of rubbish from the school over the road, and her feral kids in the back yard, the holes her dogs have dug, the destroyed laundry door. She's breaking her lease because she doesn't feel safe, she got robbed when she went away during the school hols for three days. Apparently got in through the sliding door. We went to fit a seperate bolt for security, and while there, proved they could only lift the door if she had not snapped the lock around. But some how it's our fault! She's moving to Melton, thinks she Will feel safer!

I was smarter this time; when I cleaned up after the last tenant left, (toilet window hanging off, must have locked themselves out, filthy Windows, plus we laid new carpet, fixed up the garden etc) I took heaps of photos. If I have to lift a finger she will be paying me to do it. I'm so over her poor me attitude.

Friend was telling me her tenant got a dog without permission. She went to her agent and was told "they will say it's a child's pet and VCAT will let her keep it." Apparently they have tried it for another tenant. I have no problem if they have pets as long as they control them and repair the damage.

I'm not very emotionally attached to this property, or I'd sell it. Too much drama!

It's not just renters though, some people are just pigs, I can name several who amaze me with the mess they can live in! Ugh. I'm glad I'm a neat freak!

Dangles 

Balmey Army

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:08 pm

think positive wrote:
Oh god that would drive me to distraction, where do they come from

They're Turks. But to be fair the Turks across the road are model neighbors, so I don't think race is the issue here.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:20 pm

Dangles wrote:
think positive wrote:

They're Turks. But to be fair the Turks across the road are model neighbors, so I don't think race is the issue here.

LOL! I actually didn't mean what country, but that's funny!!

we had Indians across the road a while back who were total pigs, new Indians there now, lovely, clean people, next door to them aussies, fixed up their garden, but long grass and an old bomb car an the nature strip, driving me nuts! next to them aussie, nice guy, not into gardening, but tidy. also a few fuss pots like me, neat tidy, three or four of us have astro turf!!

Dangles 

Balmey Army

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:24 pm

luvdids wrote:
Dangles wrote:
My neighbors. They take junk mail out of their letterbox and throw it on the ground. I spotted the woman of the house parked in the disabled park at the shopping centre, even though she doesn't have a disabled sticker. Saw her and her son driving into their garage, the boy was drinking a slurpee and just threw the empty cup out the window and she said nothing. The husband often takes up two car parking spaces with his car out the front of our adjoined terrace houses. The garages at the back of our houses are joined together, the gutter on his end of the garage had become full of dirt and overgrown with weeds, I saw him out the front of our houses one day and told him he should clear it out because it could leak and cause water damage to our garage roof, he calmly said "Oh this is just a rental, I don't really care." I spotted both him and his wife on separate occasions walking towards their front door drinking soft drinks and then just toss the empty cans into their overgrown front lawn.

Seriously WTF? What planet are these people living on that allows them to think that this is acceptable behavior?

If they're renting, can't you dob them in to the agent? I'm sure the owners would be interested in how their property is being treated.

That's just piggish, I couldn't stand it.

I'm not sure what the story with the landlord is. Initially I thought the landlord was one of their relatives, because he's this old guy who was doing a bit of work with them around the joint when they first moved in. I assumed he was the woman's father or something. But after seeing the way they've treated the joint I'm not sure. But basically I don't know who to call. Anyway it's not quite so bad now because the landlord, or someone, came along and dug up the front yard. Now it's just a square of dried dirt. Whilst it's not great, it's better than the overgrown mess they were throwing rubbish on. Another thing they also do is just toss the letters of the ex residents on the ground. And another time my mum saw the man of the house take a big pile of letters to the shops at the end of the street and just throw them in a bin. I've picked up discarded letters on a couple of occasions and stuck them under the windscreen wiper of his car, but I don't want to get into a full blown tit-for-tat stoush with them because they're the sort of anti-social grubs who would revel in it and I can't be bothered. Hopefully they'll move out at some stage.

Last edited by Dangles on Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dangles 

Balmey Army

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:29 pm

think positive wrote:
Dangles wrote:
think positive wrote:

LOL! I actually didn't mean what country, but that's funny!!

we had Indians across the road a while back who were total pigs, new Indians there now, lovely, clean people, next door to them aussies, fixed up their garden, but long grass and an old bomb car an the nature strip, driving me nuts! next to them aussie, nice guy, not into gardening, but tidy. also a few fuss pots like me, neat tidy, three or four of us have astro turf!!

I was talking to him once and he said that they actually had their own place in West Meadows and would be moving back to it soon. But that was about a year ago now, so he might've been talking BS. Which is a shame because he got my hopes up.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:24 pm

Umpires
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:25 pm

The woman who was murdered by her female neighbour basically out the front of there houses as she set off for a walk.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:15 am

swoop42 wrote:
The woman who was murdered by her female neighbour basically out the front of there houses as she set off for a walk.

Proving once again that exercise is bad for your health

5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:00 am

That falling sky over in GD. Thank God it's safe here in the tavern.

Wait... Oh no... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES... It's another political / terrorist thread coming our way!!!
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:14 am

OK, 5150 - just for you - WTF! Buckley is still coach?
5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:15 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
OK, 5150 - just for you - WTF! Buckley is still coach?

I was hoping you'd give me...

Last of the Iron Maiden Iron tickets $66.60 - WTF
or
WTF - Ginger Pride Rally in Melbourne. Where was Dave Mustaine ?
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:58 pm

Junior goes to Vic Uni Footscray campus, she rocked up last week and they have changed all the toilets. No warning, no vote, nothing. All the toilets are unisex. Unisex with enclosed toilets and doors, (the previously female) or unisex with urinals. What utter bullshit. Maybe change a couple, but you should still have a choice. Apparently most are still using the ones they used to. I told junior to use the disabled if she's not comfortable with it.

How about if they do it in shopping centres? What if you get a gang of thugs in the ladies? Talk about intimidating.

Wrong just $£$%^%%$ wrong. Genuine transgender can use their, um, new gender toilet, so why is. This necessary?

ICAN tell you now if I was shopping and there was guys in the toilets, I'd use the disabled one. Sue me!

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:11 am

Target USA has said men can use women's bathrooms.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/25/despite-massive-boycotttarget-effort-chain-doubles-pro-transgender-bathroom-policy/

I don't see why 0.3% of the population needs to be catered for at the expense of the safety and privacy of everyone else. I don't care if a man in a dress is in the mens toilets, I DO care if there's a man in a dress in the women's if my 8 year old wants to be independent and go in there herself.

Like you TP, if this becomes widespread I'll be joining the queue for the family/disabled toilets. Too bad for the disabled people who will have to end up waiting though.

And I agree that a post operation transsexual should be able to use the bathroom of their newly assigned sex, but someone who claims to identify or 'feel' like the other gender? Sorry no.
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:32 am

http://www.dailywire.com/news/330/university-toronto-dumps-transgender-bathrooms-pardes-seleh

Toronto Uni got rid of them after peepers took advantage. What a surprise.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:32 am

Thanks for the link,

Even changing rooms unisex?? Gees!

Love the line "some students are bigots and prefer not to get naked in front of strangers of the opposite sex"!

OMG!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 174, 175, 176 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 175 of 277   

Jump to: