Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Things that make you go.......WTF?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 132, 133, 134 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:32 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

When was this exactly?
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:56 pm

You never learn, do you. Always posting that long-winded intellectual stuff that no-one can read, let alone understand.
Dangles 

Balmey Army

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:10 pm

Dangles wrote:
Greg Fleet shares quite a tale about his ice use in this extract from his new book "These Things Happen": http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/the-iceman-cometh-an-extract-from-these-things-happen-by-greg-fleet/story-fneuzlbd-1227494947900

But upon reflection it's just another story that reinforces the negative stereotypes about drug users that the media likes to promote. This may come as a shock to some but I actually know people whose lives haven't fallen apart after using ice. Don’t know if the newspapers would be interested in publishing stories about them though.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:22 pm

My big American bulldog is a chick magnet. Shocked

Took him for a walk this arvo, there's an ambulance parked on the side of the road near where there was a house fire earlier today (3 fire engines packing up) and as I walk past the female paramedic in the passenger seat calls out to me " can we say hello to your doggy?".

No dramas from me, wheel him around and he goes straight up to her, she gives him a pat and he starts trying to climb into the ambulance up onto her lap as the other female paramedic also leans over for a pat Confused Confused

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:37 pm

Speaking of chick magnets, not.

This bloke is wanting to claim a disability pensions cos his dick is too big.

Quote:
ROBERTO Esquivel Cabrera has just set a world record for having the longest penis.

The 52-year-old Mexican measured in at a whopping 18.9 inches (48.2cm), with a tip circumference of 10 inches (25cm), at certification by World Record Academy officials yesterday.

Mr Cabrera had been hoping for recognition by Guinness World Records but had to settle for the less famous certifier after Guinness confirmed it had no category for penis size.

The World Record Academy stepped in after Mr Cabrera shared his story with a local journalist in an interview that was picked up by the world press over the weekend.

He told how his massive member had ruined his life, preventing him from having a relationship and even getting a job.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/health/lonely-life-of-roberto-esquivel-cabrera-the-man-with-the-worlds-longest-penis/story-fni0diac-1227506743937

That is a seriously big dick.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:39 pm

Oh really. What else did he say?
Dangles 

Balmey Army

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:33 pm

stui magpie wrote:

Quote:
ROBERTO Esquivel Cabrera has just set a world record for having the longest penis.

The 52-year-old Mexican measured in at a whopping 18.9 inches (48.2cm), with a tip circumference of 10 inches (25cm), at certification by World Record Academy officials yesterday.

Mr Cabrera had been hoping for recognition by Guinness World Records but had to settle for the less famous certifier after Guinness confirmed it had no category for penis size.

The World Record Academy stepped in after Mr Cabrera shared his story with a local journalist in an interview that was picked up by the world press over the weekend.

He told how his massive member had ruined his life, preventing him from having a relationship and even getting a job.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/health/lonely-life-of-roberto-esquivel-cabrera-the-man-with-the-worlds-longest-penis/story-fni0diac-1227506743937

And I thought we had big Cox. Confused
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:20 pm

I hope our Cox has better luck with women.
5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:54 pm

Dangles wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

Quote:

Need more proof, the image could have been a kid drawing a shitty road map to Florida.

How come at 52 this is only coming out now, he should have been parading this in his 20's - he could have been the richest person in Mexico - he could have OWNED his own taco van.

I think this is a hoax.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:14 am

Wink

Last edited by think positive on Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:15 am

5150 wrote:
Dangles wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

Quote:

Need more proof, the image could have been a kid drawing a shitty road map to Florida.

How come at 52 this is only coming out now, he should have been parading this in his 20's - he could have been the richest person in Mexico - he could have OWNED his own taco van.

I think this is a hoax.

its only 2 inches shorter than jarrod blair

5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:19 am

think positive wrote:
5150 wrote:
Dangles wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

Quote:

I think this is a hoax.

But can it do the 1% ers.

Maybe not but I'd rather be tackled by Blair than Anaconda Man
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:21 am

5150 wrote:
think positive wrote:
5150 wrote:
Dangles wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

Quote:

I think this is a hoax.

But can it do the 1% ers.

Maybe not but I'd rather be tackled by Blair than Anaconda Man

me too Wink

luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:41 pm

Coming into the "bump-athon" that is VPT today Shocked Laughing
mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:36 pm

Super Mario Bros is 30 years old.
#SIDEBYSIDE
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 132, 133, 134 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 133 of 277   

Jump to: