Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Things that make you go.......WTF?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 128, 129, 130 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:50 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

luvdids wrote:
Stui, is this you?? Shocked

http://www.9news.com.au/entertainment/2015/08/04/06/54/giant-inflatable-minion-rolls-into-traffic

LOL, If I spent any time in Ireland it would be entirely likely that there WOULD be photos of me rolling down the street. Razz Laughing Embarassed

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:17 am

http://www.littlechurchmouse.com/man-sues-wife-for-fraud-when-he-sees-her-without-make-up/
Dangles 

Balmey Army

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:44 pm

I was at training for work today and I was sitting on one of those plastic chairs that has an oval shaped hole at the bottom of the back rest. My bum crack must have been exposed because the person sitting right behind me shifted her foot and the toe of her shoe went straight into my bum crack. I jump in my seat and yelled "Agh"and everybody around me laughed. Shocked Embarassed

Last edited by Dangles on Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Dangles wrote:
I was at training for work today and I was sitting on one of those plastic chairs that has an oval shaped hole at the bottom of ithe back rest. My bum crack must have been exposed because the person sitting right behind shifted her foot and the toe of her shoe went straight into my bum crack. I jump in my seat and yelled "Agh"and everybody around me laughed. Shocked Embarassed

That's called flirting isn't it? Razz

Dangles 

Balmey Army

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:51 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Dangles wrote:
I was at training for work today and I was sitting on one of those plastic chairs that has an oval shaped hole at the bottom of ithe back rest. My bum crack must have been exposed because the person sitting right behind shifted her foot and the toe of her shoe went straight into my bum crack. I jump in my seat and yelled "Agh"and everybody around me laughed. Shocked Embarassed

That's called flirting isn't it? Razz

Very Happy

She walked past later on and with a deadpan expression on her face she apologized. I told her she got me right in the bum crack and I felt violated. She went back to her seat without further comment. Smile
Dark Beanie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:37 am

Lenny Kravitz wardrobe malfunction. Shocked

Last edited by Dark Beanie on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Dangles 

Balmey Army

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:50 am

Players lying on top of the footy and rabbit punching it and NOT getting pinged for holding the ball. Bring in Buckley's change to the no prior rule!

*I'm not usually a fan of rule changes but that sounds like a ripper to me.
King Monkey 

Location: On a journey to seek the scriptures of enlightenment....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:27 pm

The Ashes. WTF.
Oh you are a dee-mon, I love to fiiight."
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:51 pm

Oopsies:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/07/syria-president-bashar-al-assad-cousin-road-rage-shoots-air-force-official

Does a relative "once removed" have special meaning in Syria?

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:57 pm

watt price tully wrote:
Oopsies:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/07/syria-president-bashar-al-assad-cousin-road-rage-shoots-air-force-official

Does a relative "once removed" have special meaning in Syria?

If the Alawites start turning on each other then it's game over in Syria; it'll be a failed/terrorist state right on Israel's doorstep.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:21 pm

If the Alawites turn on each other then either ISIS or other Sunni jihadist groups will fill the power vacuum.

It's a scary thought.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:11 pm

replying to a post in GD about cheating in junior footy, and after i type a lot, i get "you need special access to post here!!!

so ill post here:

in junior or regional netball the captain can approach the umpire and ask a question, but they prefer you to find a senior umpire who should be watching the trainee umpires, and assisting them.

for me, thats the thing, are the umpires trainees? are they kids or badged?
if they are trainees there should be a senior official you can raise the subject with. as it seems you did. its not good enough that he didnt know the rules. if they are badged, i would get coach to approach during a break and ask the question. if its a junior umpire, badged or not, you need an adult official to talk too.

i know people like to shrug stuff like this off, but i dont agree. ive put in writing about abuse my kids have copped on the court, mostly it gets ignored, personally i think we need a whole new management at the stadium. im always told "the umpires have to learn somewhere" my reply is always "so this is not a netball competition for the kids or ladies, its actually an umpire training ground?" along with "so who is training them, and why are they not being told its not okay to flatten someone on the court, with no eyes on the ball?"

your son is lucky he has you to look out for him. i would be writing to the league and putting in a complaint hidden behind a request for clarification of the ruling.

ie "pardon my ignorance, but i thought at this level the ruckman had to start in the centre, so as not to get a runup and knee the opposition in the ribs? could you please clarify the ruling for me, so next time my son is at risk of broken ribs because he is following what he thought was the rule, and the opposition ruck is getting a 3 metre run up, and getting away with it, we can employ the same tactic"

yes ive done this before!!

seems to be the same problem we have at netball, the juniors are slave labour, and not properly supervised, no wonder the ranks thin so quickly. my reply to the whinging parents on my kids team, the kids are thrown to the wolves, go and yell in the office. its not a stupid umpire, its an untrained one.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:49 pm

I suspect the thread was sent to the land of never-never while you were posting. Wink

A shame, as I kind of thought it had potential!

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:31 pm

David wrote:
I suspect the thread was sent to the land of never-never while you were posting. Wink

A shame, as I kind of thought it had potential!

ah ok

how is the festival going??

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:12 pm

It's over! At least, my part is. I'm back home and just putting the finishing touches on my last two features. Smile

You can read a couple of my articles here:

http://miff.com.au/criticscampus/participants/david-heslin

And also here:

http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/search.html?text=heslin&by=David+Heslin&ss=Entertainment

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 128, 129, 130 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 129 of 277   

Jump to: