Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Things that make you go.......WTF?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:48 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Tannin wrote:
I'm rather chuffed to be called "a piece of work". Smile I have also been called other things from time to time. This last may surprise you.

Wink Laughing

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:51 pm

Oops. Too much data.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:59 pm

1061 wrote:
5150 wrote:
Drove past a famous Chapel St club which has a massive sign out the front...

POOF DOOF - a gay club for homos...

If I called a patron of that club a poof or homo, would they have the right to be offended?

This is the one that has placed lifetimes bans on anyone caught with Speed/Ice. But lets just carry on like idiots about the name of the Club, why am I not surprised.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/lifetime-poof-doof-bans-for-clubbers-on-ice-20140923-10kx62.html
Quote:
Organisers of Melbourne gay dance party Poof Doof say they will impose a lifetime ban on clubbers found using ice.

It's the first time a city club has made a public stance on crystal methamphetamine, following moves at mainstream venues almost two years ago to place life bans on punters caught partying on the drug GHB.

c'mon, its a funny name!

that is good though, but how do they distinguish whos on what drug? can you tell the difference between say cocaine and meth? or is it any drug?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:11 pm

think positive wrote:
1061 wrote:
5150 wrote:

If I called a patron of that club a poof or homo, would they have the right to be offended?

This is the one that has placed lifetimes bans on anyone caught with Speed/Ice. But lets just carry on like idiots about the name of the Club, why am I not surprised.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/lifetime-poof-doof-bans-for-clubbers-on-ice-20140923-10kx62.html
Quote:
Organisers of Melbourne gay dance party Poof Doof say they will impose a lifetime ban on clubbers found using ice.

It's the first time a city club has made a public stance on crystal methamphetamine, following moves at mainstream venues almost two years ago to place life bans on punters caught partying on the drug GHB.

c'mon, its a funny name!

that is good though, but how do they distinguish whos on what drug? can you tell the difference between say cocaine and meth? or is it any drug?

Actually Yes people can.

But I'm thinking real world experience is required.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:29 pm

1061 wrote:
think positive wrote:
1061 wrote:
5150 wrote:

Quote:

c'mon, its a funny name!

Actually Yes people can.

not sure what that means. I live life, I just don't frequent places where people might takes drugs, or at least I think I don't, I have no idea. I just assume everyone is blind drunk if they look a little wonky. and withmy eyesight, if I look for saucer eyeballs, someone would shoot me for getting too close.

but seriously, im assuming its a no drug full stop policy?

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:32 pm

Hmm, are you serious?
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:00 pm

HAL wrote:
Hmm, are you serious?

I get that a lot

3.14159 Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:38 pm

watt price tully wrote:

Israel's newest Submarine is called Tannin.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:15 pm

3.14159 wrote:
watt price tully wrote:

Indeed!

I was wondering how an ornithologist practices 30,000 leagues under the sea!

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:33 pm

5150 wrote:
That's it - million dollar idea.

Ladies and Gentlemen - welcome to the new club called SWC - Straight White Christians!

NO MINORITIES ALLOWED (we cant actually say that, our staff will be given full power to refuse people in turbans, requesting halal finger food or wearing anything with a rainbow on it)

This weeks bands include Stryper and Creed

Refugee, Muslim & Gay free... Nah... there would be no outrage.

I still need Kiwi bouncers at the front door though unless I can get some of those Tongan bastards - they're big boys.

FWIW - I'm not out raged at poof doof - I couldnt care less... I really wanted to see the standard reactions and there were some good ones too.

I was bored... two days till Munich (do they have gays there?)

I

Skip the Christians and I might consider. How bout re-doing the old WASP into White Anglo-Saxon Straight Prick. That works for me, both as an idea and a description Razz

And I'm pretty sure they have Gays in germany, they **** just about anything over there so humans of the same gender is passe. Wink

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:41 pm

think positive wrote:
1061 wrote:
think positive wrote:
1061 wrote:
5150 wrote:

Quote:

c'mon, its a funny name!

Actually Yes people can.

not sure what that means. I live life, I just don't frequent places where people might takes drugs, or at least I think I don't, I have no idea. I just assume everyone is blind drunk if they look a little wonky. and withmy eyesight, if I look for saucer eyeballs, someone would shoot me for getting too close.

but seriously, im assuming its a no drug full stop policy?

Both are stimulants, both have similar effects. You have to be reasonably observant to pick some of the signs, not everyone acts to the extremes of the symptoms

Ice:
http://www.narconon.org/drug-abuse/signs-symptoms-ice-use.html

Coke:
http://www.narconon.org/drug-abuse/signs-symptoms-cocaine-use.html

Even the signs are very similar, main difference would be the Coke user has a runny nose

Personally all those frigging energy drinks on the market aren't helping the situation at all. People can get used to the artificial energy boost from the crap in those things as a teen and the next step up is the illegal stimulants. I'd make all those energy drinks only available to 18 and over, not to any kid who can walk into a 7-11 with the coins from dads ashtray.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:07 pm

Gees, that ice stuff sounds like fun. Not. Thanks for the links I'll have another look later. Cheers Stui.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:57 pm

think positive wrote:
Gees, that ice stuff sounds like fun. Not. Thanks for the links I'll have another look later. Cheers Stui.

It's been described to me as similar to the energy drink buzz but stronger and lasts longer. Take someone with poor diet and exercise habits who struggles to get up and about, a little bit of shard and you're feeling 10 feet tall and bulletproof. Very addictive but people being people think they're special and different and they won't get addicted, they can take it or leave it or just be a social user.

3.14159 Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:21 pm

watt price tully wrote:
3.14159 wrote:
watt price tully wrote:

Indeed!

If all Navy ships, Air-force planes and Army tanks were commanded by ornithologists the world would be a much safer/nicer place.
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:31 pm

watt price tully wrote:
3.14159 wrote:
watt price tully wrote:

Indeed!

Penguins.

Plenty of penguins in the Mediterranean. Well known fact.

PS: LOL at 3.x's post!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 87 of 277   

Jump to: