Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Coaches sacking watch 2013

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:31 pm
Post subject: YesReply with quote

I still think Melbourne are doing this deliberately to get the number one draft pick. See this whole rooted competition has been created by the Fat Greek Colonel where they invest in new interstate clubs and allow the traditional clubs like Melbourne to rot like stinking fouls in a battery hen farm. Thanks to the sluttish media who have gone along with the joke of an interstate competition.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:41 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't expect Melbourne to win next week, but if they receive a thrashing against the Giants in round 4 at the MCG, then I think he's gone even though he isn't to be completely blamed for Melbourne's problems on the field.

I feel like any decent coach would struggle at Melbourne no matter what.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:06 am
Post subject: Re: YesReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
I still think Melbourne are doing this deliberately to get the number one draft pick. See this whole rooted competition has been created by the Fat Greek Colonel where they invest in new interstate clubs and allow the traditional clubs like Melbourne to rot like stinking fouls in a battery hen farm. Thanks to the sluttish media who have gone along with the joke of an interstate competition.

**** me I agree with all that

And I only buy free range!

Well done hiss

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:40 am
Post subject: Re: YesReply with quote

[quote="Hiss"]I still think Melbourne are doing this deliberately to get the number one draft pick. See this whole rooted competition has been created by the Fat Greek Colonel where they invest in new interstate clubs and allow the traditional clubs like Melbourne to rot like stinking fouls in a battery hen farm. Thanks to the sluttish media who have gone along with the joke of an interstate competition.[/quote

Mate, the loser Deeeeees have had more first round draft picks already, than i have had sunday roast dinners, and they are still a basket case. Jack watts, exhibit A, is a total dud. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Razz

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:58 am

Neeld, Voss and Clarkson will all be sacked in 2013.

Neeld is incompetent as a coach, even with this inept list, he has not shown anything to suggest that he has a strategy to improve the team.

Voss - Birsbane need to thank their great 3 time captain for his services as a player but move on as he is an average decision maker.

Clarkson - Hawks need a new game plan / strategy to prevent regressing.

yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:57 am

I doubt Clarkson (as much as dislike the guy) is facing the boot this year. Kennet was just mouthing off recently after another loss to the cats. It can be tough to change a gameplan when you almost win a flag... do you stick with a pretty good model or throw it out and risk something new?
In some ways with the Pies not making the GF in 2012 it is easier for the coach and players to try something new - a bit tougher for the Hawks and thus there current predicament.

When the Hawks fail to make the GF this year - then I believe they will look at some new tactics, but not a new coach - in the short term giving Buddy a kick up the arse could be the best they can do!

Mr Dapper Travis Cloke 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:59 am

Buddy could be going home next year.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:38 am

NEELDS pre game televised speech, was about as inspiring as a used Kleenex tissue. Hes gone in 4 weeks, the coach the old man put ahead of Bucks. LOL

jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:01 am

Piesnchess wrote:
NEELDS pre game televised speech, was about as inspiring as a used Kleenex tissue. Hes gone in 4 weeks, the coach the old man put ahead of Bucks. LOL

I wonder why Malthouse didn't go to Melbourne instead of Carlton? Wink Laughing
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:16 am

jack_spain wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

I wonder why Malthouse didn't go to Melbourne instead of Carlton? Wink Laughing

Hed be a bit too Lefty wing for the Toorak and Brighton lads wouldnt he Jack ? Razz Razz

John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:31 am

Piesnchess wrote:

if an inspirational pregame speech is required each time for the players to perform then they are in more trouble they i thought.

your continued denigration of malthouse is laughable. it's so easy on a keyboard. and just because so many others do it doesn't make it right. can you please, for sensibility's sake, articulate the coaching cv of nathan buckley and then that of mark neeld, perhaps you could also do some research on watters' coaching achievements pre-collingwood.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:52 am

John Wren wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

if an inspirational pregame speech is required each time for the players to perform then they are in more trouble they i thought.

your continued denigration of malthouse is laughable. it's so easy on a keyboard. and just because so many others do it doesn't make it right. can you please, for sensibility's sake, articulate the coaching cv of nathan buckley and then that of mark neeld, perhaps you could also do some research on watters' coaching achievements pre-collingwood.

Ahhh, the ol JW, the great defender of Madhouse, the great defender of the grumpy old man, who walked out on us and broke a contract. The defender of a man who has been embittered to us ever since, who rated Neeld over Bucks-jeez, that was a good one eh ?- the old sod who treated Bucks like shit last week, looked like a sour old prune and turned his back on our coach. The great defender of a bitter individual who thinks only on himself, puts himself ahead of everyone else, has had numerous snipes at MY club ever since leaving, and could "never coach agains this boys", what a motherfucking joke, fairdinkum. You are wlcome to him JW, as he pisses on our club and cannot move on, and does not wish to move on.
As for bucks cv compared to Neeld ( MMs choice over Bucks LOL ) Bucks took an injury riddled PIes into last years Prelim, winning ten games on end, in his first season. Neelds first season was utter shit, as this one is turning out too, and will be gawn in weeks. Yeah, great CV he has JW, real great, but if constant failure is your bag, then go for it, along with sticking up for a traitourous old fart, then good luck to you my boy. ! Rolling Eyes Shocked Shocked

Greening gold 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:17 pm

Put Worsfold on the list too.
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:51 pm

yin-YANG wrote:
I doubt Clarkson (as much as dislike the guy) is facing the boot this year. Kennet was just mouthing off

Hey, he seriously believed you could avoid drink-driving after too many beers by sucking a Kool-mint ..... just how seriously do we want to take this nut case?

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:58 pm

IF the scum go 0-5 after five rounds, very possible now, it could well be the ole man. The scum wanted a messiah, and he aint that. They wont be patient, this has Pagan Mk 2 written all over it. How sweet it is. LOL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 4 of 16   

Jump to: