Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Eddie's Reassurance about the Pies

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:08 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

The way the club has handled this through Butters and Eddie has been great. I feel very reassured that our club isn't up to anything illegal or dodgy. David Buttifant is a professional and highly respected amongst those in AFL circles, so I can't see him doing anything illegal to start off with.

I admit I was worried initially when the report came out, but now I feel reassured from Butters and Eddie's comments on this whole issue.

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:16 pm

Jezza wrote:
The way the club has handled this through Butters and Eddie has been great. I feel very reassured that our club isn't up to anything illegal or dodgy. David Buttifant is a professional and highly respected amongst those in AFL circles, so I can't see him doing anything illegal to start off with.

I admit I was worried initially when the report came out, but now I feel reassured from Butters and Eddie's comments on this whole issue.

Agree... as a club, I don't think we'd be that stupid to take short cuts... but you never know what an individual may get up to...
Two_Pies Capricorn

Dougie Barwick tough as nails !!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:10 am

Individual sports "scientists" who wear suits to training seem a bit suss to me Wink
Troppo 

standing on VB tins in the outer at Vic Park

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:49 pm

skaman wrote:

Great President. Great Club. Lets get on with the business of playing great footy!

Ah, spoken like a true citizen of Brownsville - cut to the chase and leave all that other nonsense alone!

Not too sure though about our Edward, methinks he doth protesteth too much! There's just a whiff of the ultimate out where E can later say (if the ordure does well and truly interact with the fan) that he really, really, really believed and accepted without any sort of equivocation what his various salaried club advisors had spun him, and people should never say that he was hiding anything.

No Eddie, we believe you, some mightn't, but we're sure you can pirouette out of any imbroglio that may well lay ahead yet.

What is that catchy saying doing the rounds atm?

Whatever it Takes!

Yep. Good one Edward.

Eddie+Mcguire+Collingwood+Magpies+Press+Conference+Str6fYMVyOpl.jpg

Neil Appleby Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:09 am

So serial cheat Carlton says it is confident organised criminals have not infiltrated the club.

Eh? The club has been run by criminals in the past and links to the underworld are pretty easy to confirm.

I don't refer to this filthy club's headquarters as Underbelly Park for nothing! Rotten to the core.

die4pies Scorpio

Homeward bound

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:18 am

Neil Appleby wrote:
So serial cheat Carlton says it is confident organised criminals have not infiltrated the club.

Eh? The club has been run by criminals in the past and links to the underworld are pretty easy to confirm.

I don't refer to this filthy club's headquarters as Underbelly Park for nothing! Rotten to the core.

A post this nice, needs to be posted twice.

Brown26 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:43 pm

die4pies wrote:
Neil Appleby wrote:

They're right - infiltrated implies some sort of back door subtifuge - at Carlton the organised criminals are on the front desk! Razz

- Ben
neil Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:33 am

die4pies wrote:
Neil Appleby wrote:

More than twice Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: