Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

AFL players & the Gay Pride March

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:00 pm
Post subject: Re: OhReply with quote

ronrat wrote:
Look the gay lobby like you are running out of steam. I note no names have come forward about former and current gays in the AFL. Because there ain't any. You claim that the military has all these gay Major's etc. Oh crap! A media beat up doesn't constitute the truth. Gays are welcome in my view as long as they keep in inside their own bedrooms and not parade it around or take tax payers money. So 34 years in the foul public service does not qualify you as a social studies expert. Please refrain from insulting our club, our military, and RSL values by suggesting the whole planet is turning gay.

When did I say that I was a was an expert you turkey.I am a member of an RSl., that had 2 VC winners. I was merely correcting someone and adding the truth, something this website is fast running out of. And what have you done for 34 years. I said there was no gay major. It was a Squadron Leader actually. Perhaps if you had done more than evade duty all day you could understand what a rank and service is.

Sack all the public servants and it will be the likes of you who whinge when you get **** all from a government service that quite frankly you gave nothing to anyway.[/quote]

Evade service! Not me ! But I suspect that's what you have done boasting about 34 years as a bureaucrat pushing paper around an office. What did you win a public service cross for saving the coffee machine under fire from another efficiency review! There are plenty of fat cats that are in the RSL these days. You slag off from your ladyboy bar in Thailand about my service without having a clue. You are a complete offence to decent people who post on here and decent Australians. Sod off.

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:29 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading this thread is interesting. Whem I see the allusions to gay footballers in the past my first instinct is to ask who are they.

Then logic kicks in. I don't know them personally, it actually doesn't mater to me, it would be basically gossip and the only reason I'm interested is pur curiosity and novelty value. So my curiosity doesn't over ride their right to privacy, if they choose not to come out publicly that's their call. I dare say it's an open secret within the football media and past players/team mates and more power to them.

The only sad bit is that there's a need or desire to "cover up". That doesn't mean that they need to make public declarations but it would be good if one just attended events with their partner as if it was the most normal thing in the world and think nothing of it.

Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:01 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

stui magpie wrote:
Reading this thread is interesting. Whem I see the allusions to gay footballers in the past my first instinct is to ask who are they.

Then logic kicks in. I don't know them personally, it actually doesn't mater to me, it would be basically gossip and the only reason I'm interested is pur curiosity and novelty value. So my curiosity doesn't over ride their right to privacy, if they choose not to come out publicly that's their call. I dare say it's an open secret within the football media and past players/team mates and more power to them.

The only sad bit is that there's a need or desire to "cover up". That doesn't mean that they need to make public declarations but it would be good if one just attended events with their partner as if it was the most normal thing in the world and think nothing of it.

Excellent post stui.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
Page 20 of 20   

Jump to: