Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Round 22 - Collingwood vs Werribee at Victoria Park

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The VFL Magpies

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:42 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

i think you will find that players from other vfl teams will come to pies. it happened at start of this year. 2 players from sandy i think (ricky ferraro and one other) came across.

it was good seeing shane watson in the grand stand today even thou he was talking to werribee staff at half time. he even had a shot at goal bannana dribble pass for a goal. looks like he can still play.

another loss in the vfl wasnt expecting much just a good showing which did happen in 1st qtr. fell away yet again in the last 3 qtrs.

good game by krak, paine. to name at least 2 players that should be in afl next week.

has tarks coached his last game at vfl level?
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:09 pm

What about Thomas's game. He's been consistently among the best late in the season.
think better 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:55 pm

Fire Up wrote:
i think you will find that players from other vfl teams will come to pies. it happened at start of this year. 2 players from sandy i think (ricky ferraro and one other) came across.

it was good seeing shane watson in the grand stand today even thou he was talking to werribee staff at half time. he even had a shot at goal bannana dribble pass for a goal. looks like he can still play.

another loss in the vfl wasnt expecting much just a good showing which did happen in 1st qtr. fell away yet again in the last 3 qtrs.

good game by krak, paine. to name at least 2 players that should be in afl next week.

has tarks coached his last game at vfl level?

not sure about any of this - but I think you win for the best avatar - could be Swannie once he hangs up the boots and really gets stuck into the KFC.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:21 am

Awesome performance by the KRAK. He's back!

He's a certainty for next week's match against Essendon. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The VFL Magpies All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6   

Jump to: