Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

SAV AND WILLO MUST GO!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nike_23 

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2000 11:15 am
Post subject: SAV AND WILLO MUST GO!!Reply with quote

They must go and they must go at the end of this season..U may ask me y? Sav hasnt done a preseason and he is too big and too slow now.im sorry to say as he is one of great champions but we must plan for the future...We must get something out of him while he may be worth anything to another club..i remember a few years back when Dogs wanted him for Brad Johnson and draft pick..Why wasnt this done..As for Anthony he can surely do without him,,he doesnt need Sav to hold his hand anymore..As for Willo he must go too..he has been at the club for 9 years and has had only 3 good years...he only plays well when we do..As a so called senior player he doesnt do enough in my opinion and everyone who goes each week can see that too.We need a ruckman and we need one soon josh is still way too young..y not go after Ottens and give richmond these two??? its just a suggestion but im looking ahead..

rooka 

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2000 11:42 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that both these players need to be considered as trade bait. Both have the habit of being good players when we are winning , but are unable to have a big impact when we are struggling (too often lately) both would be good with more players around to handle the heat and let them do the finishing off, but we need players who can lead the way and show youngster how to win the ball and win games regularly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: