Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Collingwood Social Club Medallions For Sale & 25 Year Ba

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Swap and Sell

View previous topic :: View next topic  
figjam 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:34 pm
Post subject: Collingwood Social Club Medallions For Sale & 25 Year BaReply with quote

Hi there fellow magpie fans

,Member number 908 here (now member 11,824 or some rubbish - i will explain this 'circumstance' later) - Unfortunately due to my health I have for sale ALL of my Collingwood Social club Medallions and my 25 year member badge kindly given to me by the club. The plaque they sent me is Not for sale.
All medallions are marked Member # 908 Unless otherwise stated. (I dont think even Mr McGuire is that low! - joke)

I have the following 25 Year commitment membership badge For Sale:

I have the following Social club medallions for sale :

1980 - 81

1988 # 3044

1989 # 6476

1990 What a year!

*First year they placed Stamped membership numbers on the reverse

2000My Personal Favourite

2003 x 3 ( 2 without official lanyard)

This is the year the administration made an 'error' with my membership and allocated my membership number of 908 to someone else and allocated me the number 11,964, when notified of this, they graciously sent me a hand engraved 908 medallion for that year as pictured, but never re allocated me my rightful number.

2004 x 2 (1 without official lanyards)

I also have 3 Post 1980 VFL Medallions

I have one pre 1990 MCC Lifetime member Medallion
and 1 Post 1999 MCC club Lifetime membership medallion
(These are not yearly cricket club medallions)

Pre '90

Post '99

I have not seen these offered before

And i have one 1984 Coopers Collingwood Lager can - unopened For sale

Please excuse the almost 30 years of dust build up in the channel on top of the can!

Phew! That sure was an effort posting all that!

Prices - Please PM me or leave an offer on an iem. Thanks

If anyone has any interest please cpntact me here via PM

Thankyou for looking

GO PIES!!!

BrodieisTops 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:45 pm
Post subject: Hope you are feeeling better.Reply with quote

Hi I hope your health has improved. These are fantastic medallions, I hope you had an offer on them. Treasures for sure.
Clare
figjam 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:02 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,
Thanks Clare for your kind words, Unfortunately no i have not recieved any offers, i thought people here may be interested, but it seems my medallions are too modern a medallion, most people are looking for pre 60's i have been told. Its unfortunate, but it was worth a shot for me, anything at this stage is worth a shot. I thought the badge and the can might go quickly, but alas i was wrong, not to worry.
I am very excited about this Friday nights game! I will be waching it live on TV which is great, i havent a TV in my room here, but i am hiring one for the night, as it is a special occasion isnt it!

Thanks so much for your interest Clare,

James

Dave 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:50 am
Post subject: Collingwood Social Club Medallions For SaleReply with quote

Hi James. It's been a long time I know but back in Aug 2012 you posted a note about some medallions for sale with pics, and I happened to find it on a google search. I'm not sure if it is all too late but I am interested in medallions as a long-time supporter / member myself. Can you please let me know if you still have them and are interested in selling them? I hope things have improved for you in the last couple of years on the health front. Thanks, Dave
Dave 

Hi James. It's been a long time I know but back in Aug 2012 you posted a note about some medallions for sale with pics, and I happened to find it on a google search. I'm not sure if it is all too late but I am interested in medallions as a long-time supporter / member myself. Can you please let me know if you still have them and are interested in selling them? I hope things have improved for you in the last couple of years on the health front. Thanks, Dave
Dave 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Swap and Sell All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: