Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Wish CTV made a Video like this

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:27 pm
Post subject: Wish CTV made a Video like thisReply with quote

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2015-03-04/into-the-draft
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:03 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I floated an idea like this last year on here.

I'd very much like to see an in depth doco of our recruitment process in particular insights Derek and Co. have when putting our draft board of player rankings together.

Darkstranger 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:25 am

After all the hoo haa about Collingwood media 24/7 they really are pretty poor at presenting quality doco's / info about our club??

Get the feeling its run by part time uni students who have no idea about what the public (us) want or need.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:46 pm

Darkstranger wrote:
After all the hoo haa about Collingwood media 24/7 they really are pretty poor at presenting quality doco's / info about our club??

Get the feeling its run by part time uni students who have no idea about what the public (us) want or need.

2nd That. CTV Coverage is Disgusting compared to most other clubs.

I think Luke Mason has lot to do with that

Neil Appleby Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:39 am

C'mon guys, firstly Luke was one of us Nicksters and still posts here with updates for us, so I think this is unnecessary criticism.

Secondly, Collingwood's video content is pretty damn good. Don't forget the VFL live chats and radio coverage, plus Copeland night live vision. Now I don't watch the stuff put out by other clubs, so I'm in the dark there, but I'd be surprised if we weren't front runners in media work.

Perhaps we could send our ideas directly to Luke? He'd have far more sway with the decision makers than we would.

Perhaps our recruiting team was asked to do something similar, but opted to keep their decision making a private affair. After all, Richmond has hardly set the world on fire in drafting terms the last 10 years or so, but I agree, it was an interesting doco.

Brenny 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:41 pm

There is a term used in that video I Just hate 'find the pill'.

It's a good video. But even if it was a Collingwood video I'd lose interest in it.

I don't really care HOW they decide who to recruit, maybe a short video after the draft would be ok, but the one shown here is just boring.

There isn't going to be any information of interest other than hearing them ramble.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:34 pm

Neil Appleby wrote:
C'mon guys, firstly Luke was one of us Nicksters and still posts here with updates for us, so I think this is unnecessary criticism.

Secondly, Collingwood's video content is pretty damn good. Don't forget the VFL live chats and radio coverage, plus Copeland night live vision. Now I don't watch the stuff put out by other clubs, so I'm in the dark there, but I'd be surprised if we weren't front runners in media work.

Perhaps we could send our ideas directly to Luke? He'd have far more sway with the decision makers than we would.

Perhaps our recruiting team was asked to do something similar, but opted to keep their decision making a private affair. After all, Richmond has hardly set the world on fire in drafting terms the last 10 years or so, but I agree, it was an interesting doco.

I would not be surprised at all that Hine and Rendall where asked to do something similar but I don’t think they want to make that stuff Public

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: