Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

ANOTHER LOSS!!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2000 4:13 am
Post subject: ANOTHER LOSS!!!Reply with quote

Hey guys,
another loss, 8 IN A ROW!!!! how can we go from winning the first five games to losing the next 8!!! And aginist Port! they won't come easier than port. Shit, i feel sick. How much pain must us Collingwood supporters go through???
*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2000 4:44 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Seriously beginning to wonder on that myself
i mean the other losses were painful too sure, but the port one brought me to tears, i'm probably gonna get bagged for saying that but still..
we were beaten by the current wooden spooners, that's kinda demeaning.
next week i'll be at the game expecting the drout to end.. don't let me and all the other loyal supporters down collingwood, we haven't done it to you so far
GO PIES
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2000 6:56 am

Collingwood should have won that game last night and if they can't beat Port at this stage of the season then i can't see them having many more wins.

Melbourne have been pretty flat lately and yesterday their supporters were furious throwing their memberships around yelling at the players as they came off so they are desperately looking for a win now and i can't see Collingwood knocking them off but i hope i am wrong.

Then we play the Saints another one we should win but look at St.Kilda a few weeks back thrashing Port like that yet we can't even beat Port. U really have to wonder if we will even win another game this season.

Still the losses are no excuse to stop supporting the Pies and i think it's disgusting that people are even contemplating the idea. Sure it is dissappointing but following a team only because they win is ridiculous. You follow a club because you love it!

#8 RoCkS
GO RiCkY!

ytry4 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2000 2:23 pm

quote:
Originally posted by Spidergirl:
Then we play the Saints another one we should win but look at St.Kilda a few weeks back thrashing Port like that yet we can't even beat Port. U really have to wonder if we will even win another game this season.

Just because St Kilda thrashed Port does not necessarily mean that we won't beat them... If you use the same theory, then we should hammer the demons by way over 150 points. (we belted the blues and they thrashed the demons). But things just don't happen that way...

Anyways, now I have to cop the abuse from non-Collingwood supporters during the week and also see more Collingwood 'supporters' jump off the bandwagon...

------------------
Ask not what your club can do for you. Ask what you can do for your club.

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2000 5:08 pm

yeah whatever, just trying to work out what is happening with our team. Anyway that was still one game we defiantely should have WON!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: