Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

PIES..Vs EAGLES

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

View previous topic :: View next topic  
*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2000 12:36 pm
Post subject: PIES..Vs EAGLESReply with quote

i just got home from another boring train trip home after the game
all i wanna know is what the hell happened to us.. the first few quarters were discarceful,but i thought hey we can get it back, and when we started getting it back for a while there i thought we were coming home with our 6th win..
anyway at least we didn't give up like we did at the richmond game.. I STILL LOVE MY PIES
bring on the cats, should be a real test for us..
oh yeah and does anyone know why sav was off for so long??
TARKS RULES
-GO PIES-
I@n S 

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2000 7:48 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the boring train ride as well. Collingwood fans not happy with Sav and some sticking up for him. As for myself I think he should be dropped next week. Or get a good talking to by MM. As for the stage when we thought we were back in the game. These things I saw that stopped us from doing so:
Willo in-front of the goal when it was play on, not having a shot and just getting into trouble. He should have just had a shot.
Sav calling for the ball. When it came acting like a wimp and just letting it go over his head.
There is properly some more but I can't think of them as I’m too upset with Collingwoods general slowness at the ball, no crumming the ball, defense left to the full backs and not the centure half backs at all and NO 1%ers.
They better make the next day after by Birthday complete by thrashing the Pussys. I mean cats LOL.
!!!COME ON COLD PIES!!!

[This message has been edited by I@n S (edited 22 May 2000).]
Broadie 

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2000 2:21 am

Bucks was right.

F***ing no good.

At least the Medallion seats were comfortable - although it turns out you CAN basically wear almost anything there (UNLIKE the MCC). It's only the Medallion Bar that has the dress code.

(and an aside for all who wondered why Sav wasn't brought back through the reserves: this round is a split round and Collingwood didn't have a reserves game. Ours isn't until next weekend. I'm stunned that nobody on radio knew this!)
Broadie 

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2000 3:12 am

Forgot to add: they never intended to use Sav for the full game, due to his lack of match practice. As I said above, he would probably have come back through ressies if they played this weekend.
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2000 3:35 am

Thanks Broadie. I had read all the stories about the VFL I came across this weekend, but found no reference to the Mapgies and Coburg game. Nor did anyone mention the split round, but looking at the ladder (on Monday), it was obvious that we had not played (as had not two other games).

I am relieved that it was a planned strategy about giving Sav only half a game. He could have been more effective when he was on though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: