Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

G'day from the USA

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nick 

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2000 11:24 am
Post subject: G'day from the USAReply with quote

Passing on the following email I received today:
quote:
G'day from the USA,

I am here once again telling you about my footy show, The Footy Plus One Show. This is the only American hosted radio program on Australian Rules football. Every week, we cover the latest news in the AFL, along with bring you international coverage from other leagues around the world. I also talk to one of my colleagues on footy news once in a while. Next week, we will also be premiering our new website, so that will be exciting.
If you would like to become part of the newsletter, Taking The Mark, drop me an email at laraspal00@aol.com. There are many benefits to becoming part of the newsletter:
1. It will update you on when the latest show is availible.
2. You will get to learn more about me.
3. Every week, you will get footy trivia questions from my friend, Lisa Albergo.
4. You will get very handy references to my email addresses, website, and voice mail number.
5. Since switching to Listbot, you will be granted access to newsletter archives.

As you can see, there are many benefits. So what are you waiting for, drop me an email and sign up.

By the way, if you would like to listen to the show, it is located at
http://www.afana.com/afl

Sincerely,
Pat McCurry
Host

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: