Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Round 14 - Collingwood vs Frankston at Victoria Park

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The VFL Magpies

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
die4pies Scorpio

Homeward bound

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:59 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave The Man wrote:
die4pies wrote:
Culprit wrote:
die4pies wrote:
Frre kicks:
Collingwood 21
Frankston 35
There is nothing in the rules that says the free's should be equal at the end of a match.

It was clearly one rule for Frankston and another for Collingwood.
The damage was done in the first quarter when Frankston had 10 free kicks to our nil. We were making all the play and everytime it killed our momentum. The game would have been over by quarter time if the umpires paid the clear freekicks our forwards should have got and did not pay the three head high frees to Frankston that were the result of the Frankston defenders ducking their head into the Ceglar, Witts or Wood tackles. Which they did often to milk free kicks during the game.

It was only umpire #9. He clearly had something against Collingwood.

I thought Frankston as club should why they are so pathetic too and the milking of freekicks and on field whinging was just a small part of that.

It didn't matter in the end.

EDIT - BTW. I got soaked to the bone and almost got frost bite in my hands to be as close to the action as I could and looking through a 500mm lens gives a pretty close very of the action. I know what I saw and I know what I heard and it was pathetic.

As I say in nearlly every game collingwood plays there seems to be 1 rule for us and another for the Other side Evil or Very Mad

Thats just your Collingwood glasses Dave. It is not every week and most weeks things balance up OK.

This was extroadinarily bad umpiring and he (#9) demostrated that he had a chip on his shoulder too. It simply should not happen.

Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:00 am

you should of seen DTM on sat at the afl game against the dockers Shocked Shocked Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes gggeeeezzzzz. never laughed so much with what people were saying to him and his reactions to umpires.
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:09 am

Fire Up wrote:
die4pies wrote:
Fire Up wrote:
how was the electric scoreboard? Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz

Waterlogged Very Happy

We got it connected and I could ping it. Then I was told that they made a change to it so we could have a game time clock instead of a it just telling the time (which is useless) and this required an 'upgrade' to the laptop.

It is a load of typical local government BS. They should have spent the 50K refurbing the old scoreboard as they agreed to do from the outset the back stabbing bastards.

lol shane. i said it because "john wren" had to stand out in the rain and do it by hand. Laughing Laughing Laughing

aaaah, some of the things we do for the love of the club. Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The VFL Magpies All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5   

Jump to: