Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Zippedi-doo-da

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr_Plow 

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 1999 6:14 pm
Post subject: Zippedi-doo-daReply with quote

Well i don't know about the premiership not being a catewalk, but it sure was good to end that losing streak.

It was great how well Bucks played after being out for 5 weeks, and when you consider that he was the only player the dorckers really had to tag.

I thought Ant Rocca did ok up forward but he definately should be moved down back again, now that we've got our win. And Sav should be back next week.

Also well done to big Monky. I don't know what he did to be out of the seniors for 3 games but he showed today that he is by far our best ruckmen.

Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 1999 3:48 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Go the Pies.

In the end it was more of a relief than cause for celebration.

It was not pretty, but there were plenty of endeavour. I thought Monky handled the ball cleanly, and Little Rock did a good job up forward. Even Perry Como did more good than harm. King and Tarrant played well too. Buckley was in a classs of his own.

Mal Michael was beated a few too many times by Modra. Hopefully it was just the wet effecting Mal's judgement.

All in all a pleasing result. Lets hope for more of the same against Footscray on Friday night.

We're Black. We're White. etc
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: