Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

TO CJ

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mactiger 

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2000 4:14 pm
Post subject: TO CJReply with quote

CJ, I read in a forum here that you said about losing to crap teams like Freo and Richmond.
You guys were unlucky not to beat Freo and only lost buy 1 point.
But to say Richmond at the moment is a crap team is utter crap it's self, I still have Saturdays game on tape if you like me to send it to you, so you can have a reality check and see which team is playing like crap.

YOU GOT FLOGGED. Wake Up Mate

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2000 4:33 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

You leave CJ alone, you piece of yellow and black shit.
Richmond is a crap team. You played like shit.
We played our worst game since 1997 and you only beat us by 8 goals. That is pathetic. If Richmond was any good you would have beaten us by 20 goals, because we were shit on Saturday.
There is no way Richmond will make the finals on that effort.
So go back to Punt Road and FLICK yourself.

------------------
**floreat pica**

CJ 

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2000 2:05 pm

Mactiger, THE TRUTH HURTS DOESN'T IT BUDDY.
Also, correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't we BEAT you pussies last year, in which, I may add, was our WORST year EVER.

Alf, thanks buddy. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Richmond V Hawthorn: GO THE HAWKS!!!!!

------------------
"Good Old Collingwood Forever"

NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2000 2:40 pm

Richmond played like shit too. Their kicking was absolute crab. Do u remember how many out on the full's they kicked while kicking for goal? They should of won by 70 points that's because Richmond are a shit team. Biggest Bandwagon team in the competition.
2 PIES IN CAIRNS Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2000 3:29 pm

Mactiger: Everyone here seems to be giving you a hard time! Dont expect any different from me:
No, we were not unlucky to lose to Freo and No we didn't only lose to them by a point - it was 22 points!
And keep the tape of last Saturday's game - it will probably be the highlight of the century for your mob of pretenders.
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2000 3:42 pm

Baaaannnnnnndwwwaaaaaggggooooonnnnn!!!! Baaaaannnnnnnndddddwwwaaaaaaaagggggooonnn!!!!

Bandwagon Meter: 100

(those of you that were at the game will know what I am talking about)
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2000 7:46 am

Good one Joel. Good one Alf. And as I was saying on the walk down Bruton Ave. "We've been beaten by better teams than that. A good team would've beaten us by 60+ points."
Mactiger 

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2000 6:33 pm

What a mob of Tossers you guys are.
I haven't hung shit on your team about the game, only you so called dedicated supporters have by saying they should have got flogged by more than what they did. What kind of negitive supporters are you. Your team is on the way up and it will take a while to reach the expectations the the supporters desire. But if if the club is relying on some of you negative morans to support it, then they haven't got much to look forward to.
So either really support them or piss off and follow the soccer or some other other form of boring crap.
To say ridicolous things like you should have got beat by more or it was our worst game in 3 years is apauling and you jerks should be ashamed to call yourselves suporters of the club.
You are really only negative nocking bastards who want to win every week to gloat to the world on how your team played on the weekend and don't give a damn about it's long team visions.

You sound more like CROWS suppoters to me.

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2000 3:22 am

Mactiger get off the BB! Firstly we didn't hang shit on our team by saying we should have been beaten by more than that, what we said is that a BETTER team would have beaten us by more. Secondly, if read over alot of past posts you will most likely find that our expectations all along have been to finish outside the eight, even after the 5 wins and yes our expectations have been raised a little since winning 5 in a row but why wouldn't they be? Thirdly the simple fact is that is was an appauling game, but we know that the team has (and hear comes the word) potential, but we still have to wait and see.
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2000 5:48 am

Well it's like this, Mac.

I'm a Collingwood fan. I live the life of a Collingwood fan. I experience the highs and the lows that a Collingwood fan experiences. I take it very very hard when Collingwood loses, like all Collingwood fans should do. And being human, like all Collingwood fans, I sometimes lapse into negativity about my team.

But I want to thank you, Mactiger. Because you've helped me to snap out of it. Because there is one sure way to stop me from bagging my team, and that's to hear some front-running moron from another club bagging my team.

So, thank you, Mactiger. I really appreciate the therapy. And now, piss off.

------------------
**floreat pica**

CJ 

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2000 1:04 pm

Mactiger, I've got a question for ya.

Since you have registered to use this COLLINGWOOD BB, I assume then that you must be interested in the goings on in Collingwood Country. Therefore, you are then a 'wannabe' Collingwood supporter. Correct??

If so, Welcome.

If not, PISS OFF!!!

------------------
"Good Old Collingwood Forever"

Carringbush Kid 

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2000 3:54 pm

WHAT ARE YOU MACTIGER? A bloody wanker or something!! Your team was crap last year and I can't remember any of the Collingwood army hanging crap on your mob, so why big note yourself because your time of pisspots are third at the moment. We were second some weeks back and look how quickly we slipped down the ladder. The same will happen to your mob after one decent flogging, but this year I WILL be laughing. And all because of you you parasitic yellow and black-gutted moron. We can handle some improvement in our team this year even if we don't come into final contentions, while you wankers will be crying into your beers (or one of your players beers) Just hope the team dosn't have a party after a win or the whole mob will be out for a week and the way your reserves are playing, you won't have much to make a senior team out of. Now piss off back to your bum-licking mates at the Richmond Site!!!!!

Mactiger 

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2000 6:34 pm

Don't be so sensitive guys, I didn't come here to bag you or your team.
I only came here to lend some moral support and maybe a shoulder if you need one.
Or maybe just as someone to listen to you.
I don't hate you, I just feel sorry for you.!!

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2000 1:07 am

MacTiger,
Sounds like you have been having too many Larry the Loser pills for breakfast. Get back on the cornflakes before it's too late!
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2000 9:40 am

Hey Mac

I'm really sorry. I've misunderstood you.

It turns out you're really a Sensitive New Age Guy.

And all that time I thought you were just a Caring Understanding Nurturing Type.

------------------
**floreat pica**

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: