Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Knights of Abbotsford

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:34 pm
Post subject: Re: YepReply with quote

Dragme wrote:
Hiss wrote:
Dragme wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
The world is full of lobby groups, interest groups, people who have barrows to push and are happy to spend inordinate amounts of time to get their thoughts through to the power brokers.

We should consider ourselves lucky that this particular group is so passionate about the club and some of the people involved have actually achieved some things to the benefit of the club rather than being intent on tearing things down.

Perception Stui...You may see them as you do.

I may see them as intending to tear the club down because Lil Wayne is a misogynist.

The KoA have my full support. They have the Club at heart and from what I see present the best chance yet we have of replacing this Board in the future. Victoria Park we shall return!

Thats great Hissssssss.
I couldn't sleep at night without knowing you were on board.

The KOA certainly need you as their chief KOD (Kiss Of Death)....

The KoA are doing just fine without me and my growing supporter base. We have always said that our strength is in our fierce loyalty to Collingwood and our independence. A true voice from the outer for the outer.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:15 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

jack_spain wrote:
Doc63 wrote:
On dear, do you realise what you've done?? Shocked Shocked

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Count me out, I look shocking in a hat
( well it was funny if the pic hadn't disappeared)

rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:00 am
Post subject: Re: YepReply with quote

Hiss wrote:

The KoA are doing just fine without me and my growing supporter base. We have always said that our strength is in our fierce loyalty to Collingwood and our independence. A true voice from the outer for the outer.

Lol yeah right. The only person here who takes you seriously is Jack Spain Laughing Laughing Laughing

die4pies Scorpio

Homeward bound

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:28 am

This was fun for a while.
Seems we just travel around in circles on this.

All we have against us are ill-informed, puerile personal insults from the a-typical internet forum 'slighty aggitated mob'. I can't use the term 'angry' as anger implies a degree of effort.

At the end of the day believe what you want to believe and do what you know to be right and good. Never give up believing that we can always be better. Football is a business that will crush you the moment you think are good enough and you have done enough.

Good night all and Floreat Pica
Shane
KoA

Last edited by die4pies on Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:28 am

stui magpie wrote:
Jolly Good wrote:
Why not run a poll and see what percentage of forum members want to be represented by the KOA?

As was said earlier, no one has to be represented by the KoA unless they choose to. They're all welcome to make their own submissions to the club about anything that winds them up.

Well said. And better the KOA than nobody, I reckon. Dissent, widely endorsed or otherwise, is never a bad thing.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:33 am

I think the KOA represent the end of western civilization as we know it. They are a danger to the old, the infirm & young kiddies.
Why am I being forced to join them?
I didn't vote for them.

I want to know what connection they have to Opus Dei, Andrew Bolt, Peter Slipper & young conservatives?

I also want to know what influence they have on the Reserve Bank with respect to interest rates - they've been stangely silent on this.

Bucks5 Capricorn

Nicky D - Parting the red sea

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:37 am

stui magpie wrote:
Jolly Good wrote:
Why not run a poll and see what percentage of forum members want to be represented by the KOA?

As was said earlier, no one has to be represented by the KoA unless they choose to. They're all welcome to make their own submissions to the club about anything that winds them up.

So why did the KoA come last week and infer that they have been anointed by Eddie as the conduit to make announcements to the forum...... What if some Nickster's prefer to get their news from the club directly, without the crap that is generated by the mere mention of the KoA? LukeM and some other employees of CFC also post here and are more than capable to do this.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:41 am

^ The point is, Eddie and the KOA are now getting on fine, a new era of understanding, and its all good for the future of the Club.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:11 am

1970 wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
The voting members of this club have the final say and at this point in time the vast majority endorse the current administration.

You don't know that for sure, and you can't necessarily prove it either. There hasn't been an election for years. Of course, it has never been the issue from our perspective either, but don't let that get in the way of your obtuse, deranged and fundamentally retarded reasoning! Enough said. The last word is all yours. Don't forget to let Shane know how much you love his work!

You really need to get a grip of your emotions. My initial statement was that I disagreed with some aspects of the KOA's past conduct and also recognised the need at times for groups of this nature and also recognised that members of the group had achieved some positive outcomes for the clubs and its supporters. Last time I looked other passionate Pies supporters have the right to have an opinion that differs to your own. From my initial statement we end up with your comments as detailed above.

Having Hiss endorse your brand says it all. Good luck with that.

Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:14 am

die4pies wrote:

All we have against us are ill-informed, puerile personal insults from the a-typical internet forum 'slighty aggitated mob'. I can't use the term 'angry' as anger implies a degree of effort.

At the end of the day believe what you want to believe and do what you know to be right and good. Never give up believing that we can always be better. Football is a business that will crush you the moment you think are good enough and you have done enough.

Shane
KoA

With due respect Shane I would suggest that you review posts by other KOA members and apply the same standards as you expect.

5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:54 pm

If the Knights of Abbotsford move to Los Angeles, would they be known as KOALA?
rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:22 pm

5150 wrote:

Laughing Now that's funny! Laughing

Lazza 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:31 pm

Member 7167 wrote:
die4pies wrote:

Shane
KoA

With due respect Shane I would suggest that you review posts by other KOA members and apply the same standards as you expect.

+ 1

I dont mind us all being biased towards Collingwood as a team, after all we are club supporters but some of the pro KOA posts have been extremely spiteful and it would have been nice for your integrity and respect to respond to those with a post such as yours above. I do know that these types of angry posts turned a lot of us genuine Collingwood fans off from supporting KOA and some of the stuff you stood for.

Maybe a lesson for next time, dont piss off the very Collingwood people you want support from, not a good idea at all.............. Rolling Eyes Idea Rolling Eyes
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:59 pm

5150 wrote:

Laughing

They could always outsource and become the Knights Of Jammu And Kashmir. Smile

annewilo 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:07 pm

In fairness, we don't seek support, nor members; we have all along said we just wanted the club to be transparent with the members. Simple as that.

We all have the right to visit this board and have opinions. But for some unless you have the same opinion as theirs, it becomes a slanging match. And yes some people from the KoA have been slanging away just as much, but because they cannot understand why their opinions are required to be changed.

All this other stuff is just a mere distraction by people who wish us to be something that we are not. Either not there at all or something they can agree on. But in a democratic society we can be whatever we wish, as long as we don't break any laws in doing so.

We had actually planned on giving an overview of a really interesting meeting we had with the club recently, but we hadn't met up since. Our next meeting is being held next week, so rather than beat this up online, we thought it would be a good idea to discuss some of the great take aways we had from the session in public to Collingwood members.

So a date has been set, 1970 is going to list the details shortly and we are more than happy for those who want to hear about what we do and ask as many questions as they want, to come along. We look forward to welcomig you if you wish to attend.

My last post on this now and over to you 1970 for the future.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9   

Jump to: