Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

WHY all the injuries?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Big T 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:53 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul Roos. Kitchen sink.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:54 pm

Collingwood Crackerjack wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
The new coach could have an overseeing role in this review.

'

U think its time then? Now or at the end of the season?

Now

courtza 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:55 pm

Yeah and its always our guns.

Our below average players never get injured
Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:57 pm

think positive wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:

'

Now

At the risk of sounding recalcitrant, I'm beginning to see it more Lazza's way and wonder if there is much point in moving before the end of the season, unless waiting that long would mean missing out out on a potential top candidate.

© Collingwood Crackerjack, 1992
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:05 pm

think positive wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:

'

Now

At the risk of sounding recalcitrant, I'm beginning to see it more Lazza's way and wonder if there is much point in moving before the end of the season, unless waiting that long would mean missing out out on a potential top candidate.

I disagree. We already know we've had record injuries under Buckley's watch - why risk more in his 'possible' vain hope to push everyone to extremes in order to save what is unsaveable. Also I think the club needs to show some direction, NOW, even if its in the form of an official ok enough enough - we need to 'officially' rebuild our football department. We can all calm down, take the pressure off the boys, bunker down and rebuild for next season and the future beyond - while taking our time openly looking for the best candidate via the correct procedures.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:08 pm

That's disgusting.

(Was about a now deleted post)

<Mod edit: We know, tp. And we've dealt with it, along with some other stuff. Play on... - bbmods>

Last edited by think positive on Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:10 pm

The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
think positive wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:

'

Now

I disagree. We already know we've had record injuries under Buckley's watch - why risk more in his 'possible' vain hope to push everyone to extremes in order to save what is unsaveable. Also I think the club needs to show some direction, NOW, even if its in the form of an official ok enough enough - we need to 'officially' rebuild our football department. We can all calm down, take the pressure off the boys, bunker down and rebuild for next season and the future beyond - while taking our time openly looking for the best candidate via the correct procedures.

How about the VFL coach as a caretaker for the year? Hell he held the top VFL side to only 2 goals for the match yesterday. And better yet the players looked happy as they walked off. Yes I know they won, but Trav was beaming, not at all upset he was in the twos, he enjoyed playing. Don't know about you but I do everything better if I'm enjoying it!

VictoryPark 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:49 pm

Just imagine if that comment was posted on EB & W????

Oh that's right they wouldn't post such a poor comment in the first place.

No need to moderate.

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:51 pm

why haven't you been banned yet?

I ask myself that question about you frequently.

The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:52 pm

<Snip, no need for abuse like this. The offending post has been dealt with. Play on... - bbmods>

There is no play on - Stui Magpie should be banned for life regardless of how many years he's been here

<Mod edit: The offending post has been dealt with, Stui has suffered the opprobrium for his comments and the moderating team considers the matter closed. Play on... - bbmods>

Last edited by The Boy Who Cried Wolf on Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:20 am; edited 2 times in total
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:56 pm

Can we get back to business?
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:57 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
<snip>

That is a pretty disgusting thing to say mate, very very poor effort, to make light of a dreadful massacre, think you should pull your head in, that is way below you usual comments, very unfunny and dumb. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Surprised Surprised

I wasn't intentionally making light of a dreadful massacre, would it have been better if I'd said Sandy Hook instead?

The point I was aiming at was how so many people want to blame the coaching staff for everything including the weather when we lose and many want them all sacked, so lets just shoot them all and be done with it.

No slur on the LGBTI community was intended, I've just had it with the nimrods and trolls on here.

For a start its only 24 hours old, for two, no it wouldn't be any better.

As for the coach, I've been blinded for too many years, wanting that fairy tale. It ain't happening. What other untried coach would get this much leeway? I was already pretty convince but the Cloke debacle has just pushed it over the line. Bad people skills. Confidence crushing. Steele says some aren't trying, maybe they are not game too! But I digress, today they did try, but they were running around in circles, it was like no one had any idea what they should do. The zoning thing, time and again their were too many choices of players to go to, you go to one, ball goes to another. The best defence we have had in forever that I remember was manning up and Maxy the spare out back.

As for the attack, Blair got slammed as per usual, but gees, someone kicked the ball to him in the 50 and he had 2 over six foot players on him! What the hell could he do? Cox with attention on him don't look so good. I love Witts but he's just doesn't have an ounce of mongrel in him.

Last edited by think positive on Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:00 pm

think positive wrote:
think positive wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:

'

Now

How about the VFL coach as a caretaker for the year? Hell he held the top VFL side to only 2 goals for the match yesterday. And better yet the players looked happy as they walked off. Yes I know they won, but Trav was beaming, not at all upset he was in the twos, he enjoyed playing. Don't know about you but I do everything better if I'm enjoying it!

Ok I'll bump my own post past the "stuff"

Does anyone like this idea?

The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:02 pm

think positive wrote:
think positive wrote:
think positive wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:

'

Now

Ok I'll bump my own post past the "stuff"

Does anyone like this idea?

Yes, anything is better then the status quo.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:09 pm

stui magpie wrote:
[quote="think positive"][quote="stui magpie"][quote="Piesnchess"][quote="stui magpie"]<snip>[/quote]

That is a pretty disgusting thing to say mate, very very poor effort, to make light of a dreadful massacre, think you should pull your head in, that is way below you usual comments, very unfunny and dumb. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Surprised Surprised[/quote]

I wasn't intentionally making light of a dreadful massacre, would it have been better if I'd said Sandy Hook instead?

The point I was aiming at was how so many people want to blame the coaching staff for everything including the weather when we lose and many want them all sacked, so lets just shoot them all and be done with it.

No slur on the LGBTI community was intended, I've just had it with the nimrods and trolls on here.[/quote]

For a start its only 24 hours old, for two, no it wouldn't be any better. [/quote]

Yeah, but for you it's still too soon to make jokes about Princess Di. Wink
What colour are your eyes?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9   

Jump to: