Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Favourite toys, gadgets, stuff, junk

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:23 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

stui magpie wrote:
How to make WPT laugh in 2015?
Tell a joke in 2012.

Razz
Laughing Laughing
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:30 pm

stui magpie wrote:
How to make WPT laugh in 2015?
Tell a joke in 2012.

Razz

Remember we're dealing with a man who started a R.I.P. thread for an actor who had been dead many months.

A disturbed individual. Laughing

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:21 am

For 3.14 etc etc

http://theshrug.net/a-new-type-of-axe-shows-us-an-easier-and-smarter-way-to-chop-wood/

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:49 pm

^

That thing looks really good.

I want one of these. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOoUVeyaY_8

No, not the Russian dweeb, the AA12

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:06 am

think positive wrote:
think positive wrote:
No worries, if it's shit in the room it's intended for, put it back in the box and take it back, gotta love Aldi for that! It is made by Samsung though, and they are usually pretty good.

Well when you turn it on, it's pretty ordinary, but the picture is very adjustable and came up alright. What's not alright is the sound, it's like your under water! Maybe external speakers would help! But I don't like the look of it. Hubby can take it to the workshop and hook up some speakers, I'll stick with the 42inch!

He never did take it back, so he stuck it on the wall upstairs. Kids were watching it last week and the sound was driving me nuts. So I bought a small Sony soundbar and the box speaker thing, off of eBay, $229 delivered brand new, it's $300 at good guys, worked a charm! The picture is good, and the sun coming in the window doesn't bother it, so yeah, now with decent sound, not a bad buy.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:11 am

https://www.bunnings.com.au/rubbermaid-scrubbing-reveal-power-scrubber-brush_p4480430

Cleaned about 6 or 7 square metres of light natural coloured grout back to brand new condition in about an hour, no sweat, just sweep it backwards and forwards! I tried bicarbonate and vinegar with it but took too long andto much mess, I used white king power gel, eucalyptus, smells awesome too, no fumes, but I wore a mask! Had enough energy for a 4 k walk with the dogs.

I hate dirty grout!

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:19 pm

^

That's a freaking electric toothbrush. Shocked Confused

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:04 pm

stui magpie wrote:
^

That's a freaking electric toothbrush. Shocked Confused

a bloody big one! ok if your an elephant or an ape i guess!!

maybe i should have used it before i went to the dentist today! going back wednesday to start a crown, yuk!

they have the grout brush at aldi this week for $15! i saw them today!

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:13 pm

Last week I built a couple of ikea tall boys for the house, bought the same ones we have here, and they have changed them slightly, there is a bar underneath to stop the base falling through in the big drawers. I rang ikea yesterday and said can you buy the bar separately. The guy gets a part no and said yes come to the service desk. I asked how much? Free he says. Huh? He gave me the part no. I was sure he meant the bracket to hold the thing to the wall so they are safe from climbing toddlers (they supply them free not just for their own products either). So I rocked up today, and yep he handed me 16 brackets and 32 screws! I bought them 11 years ago! No receipt! I would have been happy to pay $5 each! How is that for customer service! So tomorrow I’ll fix mine and th girls drawers , hubby didn’t wreck his!

Had a great day with junior! Did the lap of Ikea and some Christmas shopping at highpoint! No crowds stress free!

Last edited by think positive on Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:35 pm

That's damn good. Except for the Xmas shopping bit. I'll think about that in late December.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:24 pm

stui magpie wrote:
That's damn good. Except for the Xmas shopping bit. I'll think about that in late December.

ugh, i hate shopping in December! im hoping to do the rest online!!
Hubby likes to shop 2 days a year - christmas eve and boxing day! i shit you not!!!

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:48 pm

I'll do mine at Dan Murphy's, with the possible exception of the Grandson
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:10 pm

stui magpie wrote:
I'll do mine at Dan Murphy's, with the possible exception of the Grandson

spoil sport!!!!

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:35 pm

walking and drinking lattes has become a big lockdown habit, and its turned me off aldi coffee a bit! my BFF has a fully auto coffee machine, i tried to get the same one but cant buy them anymore. I had no idea what to get, or if id actually use it, so i bought a sunbeam on special from target, OMG i love it! havent had an aldi in 2 weeks, and its helping me lose the lockdown 5! its filling, i use skim, but also i use it to make Jarrah hot chocolate with coconut milk, and its like having dessert!!!

https://www.target.com.au/p/sunbeam-caf-espresso-trade-coffee-machine-em5-k/63929492?utm_term=63929492&utm_content=sunbeam-caf-espresso-trade-coffee-machine-em5-k&utm_source=google&utm_medium=merchant-site&utm_campaign=merchant-site&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpovJic398QIV_JZLBR029g_xEAQYASABEgKZWPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

now my ankle is good, my shoulder is getting better since i had my hand op, and the incisions are healed enough for me to get on the weights, but i have to say, im not lovin it!! its so much easier to stay fit than get back there! but i have a couple of gorgeous dresses to aim for! ive been cooking up healthy soups, because winter makes you so hungry for comfort food! 1.5kg down in the last week! ill get there!

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:35 pm

walking and drinking lattes has become a big lockdown habit, and its turned me off aldi coffee a bit! my BFF has a fully auto coffee machine, i tried to get the same one but cant buy them anymore. I had no idea what to get, or if id actually use it, so i bought a sunbeam on special from target, OMG i love it! havent had an aldi in 2 weeks, and its helping me lose the lockdown 5! its filling, i use skim, but also i use it to make Jarrah hot chocolate with coconut milk, and its like having dessert!!!

https://www.target.com.au/p/sunbeam-caf-espresso-trade-coffee-machine-em5-k/63929492?utm_term=63929492&utm_content=sunbeam-caf-espresso-trade-coffee-machine-em5-k&utm_source=google&utm_medium=merchant-site&utm_campaign=merchant-site&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpovJic398QIV_JZLBR029g_xEAQYASABEgKZWPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

now my ankle is good, my shoulder is getting better since i had my hand op, and the incisions are healed enough for me to get on the weights, but i have to say, im not lovin it!! its so much easier to stay fit than get back there! but i have a couple of gorgeous dresses to aim for! ive been cooking up healthy soups, because winter makes you so hungry for comfort food! 1.5kg down in the last week! ill get there!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7   

Jump to: