Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Laugh at Carlscum thread

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 232, 233, 234 ... 272, 273, 274  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:50 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

K wrote:
piedys wrote:
K wrote:
Bugg's Instagram post says: "... it’s time to fully invest into my business @zoozgroup 💥
... "

Knowing Bugg, I'm sure it will be a ... err... hit? Shocked

Does the little pic mean "boom!" or does it mean "splat!"? Or neither? I'm not familiar with these hip things the kids express themselves with.

Oh, you tell me - I'm 49 this coming May! Sad

That was more a veiled sledged at his king-hit escapades late in 2017 Surprised

K 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:31 pm

"Carlton recruit Alex Fasolo has made a remarkable comeback from his fractured arm and is now set to play for the Blues in the JLT series.

Fasolo has had the brace removed from his arm and has joined in match simulation at the club in recent days. He is expected to play in the JLT practice match series, most likely in the second week of the practice matches."
Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:14 pm

Laughing The pleasure of keeping this thread alive!!!! With 10 seconds left the Blues face a 0-4 ledger!!
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:23 pm

Carlton's phobia of winning continues.

3 wins in 36 matches now.

thebaldfacts 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:26 pm

Mossi wrote:
Laughing The pleasure of keeping this thread alive!!!! With 10 seconds left the Blues face a 0-4 ledger!!

Must be firming as favourites for the spoon.

Everyone's pick for the spoon, is 3 games clear of them.

Back to back sounds good, especially since they won't get the first pick as they swapped first rounders with Adelaide.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:33 pm

TankingCarlton...

Quote:
What a joke!

Quote:
Sack Bolton!!!!!!

Quote:
How the bloody hell did we loose this

Quote:
That went well.

Quote:
Got what we deserved.

Quote:
bye bye bolts

Quote:
Just cut my membership and threw it in the bin.

Stick your green shoots up your arse Bolton.

I'm done with this club!

Quote:
Worst loss we've had for years for mine. We have some terrible players, and that last effort from Murphy was pathetic.

Quote:
Iā€™m done

Quote:
Bullshit you canā€™t blame bolton. How about the fact that we played this defensive shit style of footy against a team low on talent.. again we choose not to back ourselves. And we wonder why our players have no confidence.

Quote:
Piss off Paddy Dow

Quote:
Our setup and stupidity in the last 2 minutes was asking for a loss. Coaches and players fault.

Quote:
doing what the coach wants = losses

Quote:
Not surprised, could see it coming, no coincidence that we have been crap for years.

Quote:
@#$%&! this, I'm going drinking.

Quote:
No awareness
No one prepared to stand up when it counts
All this talent will amount to nothing if they don't start playing as a team

Quote:
Can't defend any of them anymore. Just shithouse all around. And don't give the post match interview as captain with a @#$%&! smile on your face and give the 'effort' speech again...

Quote:
Cant wait to hear the excuses this week, what a joke.

The laughing stock of the AFL.

Quote:
Improved our percentage.

Quote:
I can't do this anymore...!

How the &#@$ do you miss a handball
from THREE $##&UNG METRES... I'M
SICK OF PEOPLE PICKING BALLS UP
OFF THEIR $#@&ING FEET... IT'S THRER
$##&ING METRES...!

just can't do it anymore...!

Quote:
Hard loss to take this one...

But I see the improvement... we should play finals in 2035

Time for a drink or 10

Quote:
I have felt rotten over the years but this reminds me of the after the siren loss against Geelong at Marvel all those years ago when Riccardi's after the siren kick was touched but not called.

Quote:
As Iā€™ve said before
Our recruiting and list management is
Still terrible
Setterfield is average
Gave away 2 players to get him
McGovern is overrated
Played 10 minutes
Gave up 3 picks for him
And then thereā€™s Fasolo

We play with spirit
Bolton hasnā€™t got the socks to pick up
Too many slow players
Too many average players from other clubs recruited by SOS
and his team

We have a couple of stars and not much else
Our list hasnā€™t improved much from 2015
And that ainā€™t Boltonā€™s fault
Thatā€™s SOS and his recruiting team
and most importantly the board that appointed him

Quote:
This club deserves to be kicked. We won't win a game this year

Quote:
Let a golden opportunity slip, you'll pay for unforced errors at the top level.

Quote:
Itā€™s simply indefensible now.

Bolts isnā€™t the man to take us forward.

We will cop media heat now, 3 wins in 36.

Time to thank Bolts for leading us through a tricky time, but now is the time to actually win football matches, which he has proven he cannot do.

Quote:
That last 2 minutes typified the whole match. What a farce.

Quote:
as bad a loss as I can remember
Gee how many sh&& sandwiches do we have to eat as supporters

Honourable losses dishonourable loss every bloody loss
Never win in March or April
On the bottom again and 0-4 again hard to take

Quote:
Like every week during the season, straight after another loss I go straight to the injury list to see who's coming back and who played well at the NB's.

Over it, there is no saviour we are just a miserable football club.

Quote:
We have gone from being a club that over reacts to a hooker charging $8 for anal

Quote:
Dow = Tambling
Bolton = dead coach walking .
Heā€™s finally lost me today.
Crap gameplan
Nonsensical team selection

Quote:
Bolton has to go. Whether itā€™s his fault or not there has to be a change and unfortunately for him sacking the coach is the most obvious outcome.

The club need a circuit breaker

Quote:
I feel ill. We have become the worst club in the history of the AFL/ VFL. Think of how bad st kilda were in the 80s. Think of how bad Sydney were in the early 90s. We are worse. The Carlton football club is [REDACTED].

Quote:
Ed Curnow had the chance to win it.

Oh well, another honourable spoon coming our way.

Quote:
We deserve all the crap we cop.

Quote:
At least we are providing great fun for opposition supporters peeping in at the fallout for larks.

Quote:
The club is on its knees (again)

There has been no progression under Bolton

Has been pretty obvious for a while

Won't survive beyond this year

Back to the drawing board Blues

Quote:
Weā€™re still miles behind the rest of the comp

Quote:
Only carlton could lose to a team that was expected to not win a game for the year. good thing we swapped our first round pick.

i have supported this club since the days of the fold out memberships, and i bought my daughter a membership before she got a birth certificate, but i can no longer support this club. there is no direction, no belief, no skills present, no heart

ratts was never going to lead us to a premiership, but since he was sacked, the club has been running in quicksand, this is not the club I grew up supporting, the whole lot can go and....

Quote:
In the same draft... Dow, Oā€™Brien, Kennedy, Lang
Thatā€™s Shane Rodgers type te recruiting right there.
Questions need to be asked now.

Quote:
I thought I'd got past caring, nup. That hurt, that hurt badly.

All these years of green shoots, all these years of high draft picks and we're still crap. If we'd lost a high standard game by two points fair enough, but this was a shocking game of footy by any standard.

Same old same old every season, that's what kills me. Terrible disposal, terrible kicking for goal, terrible decision making, terrible tactics, senior players who let the team down. I dunno, god it's hard to find any positives in this team or club right now.

The fact we parted with our no1 draft pick to Adelaide suggests the "brains trust" expected at least a modicum of improvement this year. Ha! Right now we are the worst team in the AFL by a considerable margin. We're by far the worst team of this century. We're a laughing stock.

If there isn't significant improvement next year I fear for the future of our club in its present form. Fitzroy anyone?

Quote:
@#$%&! off Bolton!

Quote:
Bolton lost me today, I believe he needs to go

Feel sorry for Cripps. He is going to cop a beEating from all teams

Quote:
Trash. Decision making putrid. Walked out of the game just as flat as I did on that Saturdayy night back in 2012 - the ā€˜Brett Ratten Memorial Shield.ā€™ Been a quiet car ride home.

I donā€™t know what the answer is but sacking the coach ainā€™t it. No coach can fix what was happening on that field this afternoon.

Quote:
Maybe we will get another 2-3 quality VFL players as ā€˜priorityā€™ for how shit we are?

Quote:
Absolutely devastated. Just can't believe we lost it like that. Trying to convince myself that we are getting closer and closer. Just a day late and a dollar short now.

Quote:
It's funny how certain things follow clubs through different coaches and players {culture?}. For example, we seem to have been the worst club protecting or trying to snatch a lead late for decades

Quote:
The saddest part of today was the predictability of the ending.

Last edited by Jezza on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:15 pm

Fair to say hearing Carlton had lost gave me a bigger buzz than watching the first 3 quarters of our match.

Now to the Bigfooty Carlton board for some quality entertainment.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:27 pm

BigFooty (Carlton)...

Quote:
How.....

Quote:
So close, yet so far. ****

Quote:
Iā€™m done.

Quote:
4 tall forwards. Gibbons the main target.

Bolton masterclass.

Quote:
**** this club. **** the umpires. **** paddy Dow. **** ed Curnow. You can all get ******

Quote:
******* embarrasing ******* club top to bottom we are so ******* deplorable its impossible. Change is a must, what the **** is going on

Quote:
What a ******* disgrace

Quote:
Absolute rabble. Players and Coaches are a completely useless. Sack the lot and close the doors.

Quote:
Lol **** me dead

Quote:
Gutted.

Quote:
Wow

Quote:
No-one to blame but themselves.

Skill errors, bad choices and poor composure.

Very upset

Quote:
Goodbye Bolton and good riddance.

That is SOLELY on you.

Quote:
******* disgrace, hang your heads in shame! So many dumb footballers *********************************

Quote:
No words.

Quote:
We deserved to lose that game..
Terrible ground kicking..
Delivery inside 50 is local footy-like..
Too many footballers with great endeavour but poor foot skills..
Basically, we are a dumb football side.

Quote:
imagine targetting Gibbons that many ******* times in the forward line. Bolton no ******* idea.

Quote:
Cripps deserves better than that. Herculean effort especially late.

Then shit decisions, both players and umps, cost us,

Quote:
Sack everyone.

Quote:
If I hear a single thing about green shoots or good signs I am going to explode

Bolton is a ******* joke of a coach. You select 4 tall forwards and play a midget one out at full forward?

Paddy Dow is an absolute disgrace he has absolutely no composure or awareness what a waste of a pick 3

Cripps, Weitering, Jones and Walsh can all hold their heads up

Absolute disgrace of a team, so ******* angry right now

Quote:
Wow

Quote:
Back to back spoons. Bunch of useless pricks.

Quote:
Speechless

How no one is keeping the square deep at that point is beyond me. **** **** ****

Quote:
Bugger off Bolton. We have all had enough. Will not win a game this year based on that.

Quote:
Shattered.

There are no other words.

Quote:
Murphy just about missed his boot at the end! Blimey..

Quote:
I give up. I just give up with this team. Absolutely disgusting that we didn't win that. No composure, no idea.

Cripps. Please leave us and go to West Coast. You don't deserve this shit.

Quote:
Terrible. Pathetic.

I'm gutted.

Quote:
We play Casboult, McGovern, McKay, Charlie Curnow.

Yet the gameplan is to target Gibbons almost every ******* time.

Gone. Bolton has to be gone.

Quote:
For better or worse, Bolts is in big trouble and I is trĆØs disappoint.

Quote:
Carlton coaches: how good is this, 4 key forwards.

Carlton players: Gibbons

Quote:
Why did Simpson and Curnow not lock the ball in for a stoppage.

Won't win a game this year.

Cripps won't be staying, the whole place is diabolical.

Quote:
The selection defied belief, the game style is completely out of step with modern football. Very sad, hard to argue we have improved, and to think Gold Coast is 3 and 1 is embarrssing for us.

Quote:
We'll never win jack squat with this coaching group, terrible. Bolton getting the chop is inevitable why prolong the wait and lose another season of development.

Quote:
I'm not one to post very often but my patience with bolten is done. Some of his tactics are just mind boggling. Does anyone else draw comparison between bolten and Brendan McCarthy when he qas coaching the Bulldogs

Quote:
Maybe Kane Cornes is onto something, when you combine youth and inexperience with stupidity you will never win.
FFS!!!!!!!

Quote:
You could almost see Gillon and AFL headquarters high fiving after that game.

Quote:
Percentage booster!

Quote:
Bolton needs to go, we have zero structure and our game plan is awful

Quote:
It feels like we should just fold because itā€™s like we will never be good again

Quote:
Only us super smart people know this is all part of the plan and our rebuild doesnt end until 2023.

Going beautifully!

Quote:
I'm all for giving the coach time but it's either his coaching or SOS drafting dumb footballers that we lost that game today.

Quote:
FFS. Surely this sort of ineptitude is the whole coaching staff. Poor skills, poor to no game plan on any line, no adjustment to opposition changes.
When's the coaching rebuild start?

Quote:
Son in tears. Have no idea what to say to him.

Quote:
We have no idea how to win. So many errors in the last 2 mins.
Curnow misses a sitter to seal it.

Quote:
It really is incredible how many stupid plays we make, continually. We deserved to lose with utter brainless moronic football.

Quote:
I'm done.

Quote:
We have a more talented team than Gold Coast yet they are 3-1 and we are 0-4. Why?

Quote:
Truckloads of talent in this current team, but we are so far behind tactically itā€™s incredible.

Quote:
Next week it's me against my son. Sadly I think doggies probably have it over us.

Quote:
The days of the knee jerk coach sacking reaction are largely over and have been for a long time. Look at the cleanout Richmond did before their flag - did a club review, replaced most of the staff except for the head coach.

Clubs go through reviews and assess, they don't act on tantrums any more. Although if anyone could do it it'd be Carlton

Quote:
I want no more bloody excuses.. they had more players in this and this range. Simplistically our players skills and game nous is abysmal! Our fitness is now sorted seemingly but every other facet of our game is awful. Gold Coast wouldā€™ve lost it if weā€™d have pinched that...

Bolton stop mollycoddling these ADULT males... no more excuse So!

Quote:
Bolton doesn't know how to coach on game day. It's feasible that we go 2 and 20 again. He won't last to the winter at this rate.

Quote:
As low as i have felt as a supporter in a long time.

Been fed dribble like "systems", and green shoots, and togetherness and they're still kids, and regenerate.

We still look like were miles off it!

Quote:
Very few positives to come out of that shitfest

Quote:
Basically the club is not much better than last year. Thereā€™s something seriously wrong with the instructional system. The game day coaching continues to be abysmal. For the fourth game this year literally the same thing all day.

Quote:
I'm not a coach basher, never have been (save the latter Mick days, which were truly dire).

But Bolton's on notice.

3 games.

No improvement in structure and movement inside 50, then we need to act

Quote:
There canā€™t be a worse footballer in the league than Lobbe. Congratulations on somehow eeking out 100 games. Now I wish the best for you post football.

Quote:
I'm trying not to drink today...

Quote:
All you people calling for Bolts to be sacked, whoā€™s gonna replace him? Mick Malthouse?

Quote:
Lost to the team that wasn't going to win a game all year..... And they've won three.

Excuses are cute but this isn't particularly good for the club. Memberships, morale, confidence...... And please don't tell me otherwise. It would just be a lie.

Quote:
If anyone thinks everything is okay after that performance they are living in denial, you can not excuse this rubbish anymore.

Quote:
Think about this;
Gold Coast , didnā€™t play a home game till rd 11 last season.
They lost their 2 best player, who also happened to be their captains over the off season.
They have a bunch of no names/recycled players, yet their coach has managed to somehow bring them together to the point where they have won 3 of their 1st 4, couldā€™ve been all 4.
Excuses for us as a club are over. Right ******* now!

Quote:
wow this is gonna be an ugly night on here. every player is going to cop a smacking whether they deserve it or not

Quote:
too many dumb players

Quote:
I think itā€™s getting to the untenable stage now.

We arenā€™t progressing at all, won 3 of 36 games. I posted in another thread we are like a more spirited version of Mark Neeld era Melbourne

Quote:
Goodbye bolts

Quote:
We aren't going to win a game this year, we are pathetic.

Cripps would be better off going somewhere else we aren't going to improve.

So many high draft picks are yet we can't can't win a game, but yet we have people on here cheering the fact we have so many #1 picks, we are a disgrace.

Quote:
......there is no soul to search for, we had to have one previously to actually find it again. This club is a barely a shell. Skills are deplorable for the top level, decision making is seriously offensive and degrading to other footballers, the selection committe have alot to answer for, going in with that much talls then make a vfl player a target??? IMO the players either dont understand the structures and game plans OR Bolton and Co dont have any. We would not win a game in any local football league (sorry to insult local footy but its true) I feel for Cripps, he does not deserve or lead a team with no skills, no fight and no idea. I would not blame him if he decided to ask for a trade back to WA. As i would be gutted if he asked, cant say id blame him. This ā€œunable to winā€ attitude seems to be acceptable by Bolts? Am i wrong? He seems to alway make excuse for losing. Players appear to conduct themselves like its acceptable. Interesting marketing ploy by handing out free upgrades to membership for the clubs abysmal performance last year, maybe next year members maybe recruited!

Quote:
Bolton reminds me of Brendan McCarthy when he was coach of the Bulldogs. They much rather do the endless development thing but have no idea how to win

Quote:
Round 4 and what do the fans have to look to already.

Quote:
Bolton is a ******* disgrace the team on paper had no chance of winning.

Gifting games to players who in no way have achieved anything this year. This is embarrassing

Quote:
And if we go winless??

You lot gonna be ok??

Quote:
Today was just really upsetting to be honest. Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again, we have turned to shit since Neil Craig left. I still think he was the brains of the operation when we were playing to our potential in Boltonā€™s first two years.

Quote:
I know this is blasphemous around here, but SOS' recruiting is starting to turn a bit sour.

Zero small forwards
Zero genuine rucks(TDK a combo and also project)
No one to help Cripps
Dow and LOB in the first round, one can't kick, the other can't tackle.

Quote:
Just so ******* disappointing. Really? Pressure now builds big time! Every loss from here is a nail in the coffin.... Iā€™m upset, this is hard to take and worse still I have questions about they way we went about it. Sorry to say, it points to...

Quote:
It's not about the Win or Loses lol..

Quote:
Same old story, clutch defeat from the jaws of victory. Gee we were poor today, itā€™s deflating. Not sure where to go from here but some serious questions need to be asked. Heat will be on us this week and rightfully so.

Quote:
Caro, Whately, Robbo, Niall etc licking their lips right now...

Quote:
I don't blame any Carlton supporter for losing their shit on here, vent till your hearts content. We've suffered for too long.

Quote:
We are now the joke of the AFL like Fitzroy circa 1995.

******* gutted Carlton has dropped to be the shittest team in the last 15 years.
If changes aren't made we may end up like Fitzroy.

******* Disgraceful.

Quote:
66 game rebuild I was all for it, and its been over 66 games now and still no improvement, same mistakes, same shit week in week out, year in year out.

Some said we need time to blend etc lol, if we haven;t blended by now we never will, this club is finished. This is what happens when we are just content to keep getting high draft picks, we are a disgrace.

Quote:
I AM VERY ANGRY AND UPSET AND I WANT OTHERS TO BE AWARE OF THIS

Quote:
Bolton needs to go.

Quote:
It's all doom and gloom, and will be for a very long time. I'll avoid anymore disappointment and check in on the team at a later date.

Quote:
Last week hurt more than this one we actually tried to move the ball today this is such a poorly drilled team.

Quote:
Gutted.

Sitting in my garage having a beer just shaking my head... very very disappointed in Carlton atm.

Quote:
Am now genuinely scared Cripps is going to try and get out when he can.

Quote:
All this losing and in this manner canā€™t be good for our youngsters psyche. Do you reckon West Coast wonā€™t be trying to have a crack at sps and fisher?

Quote:
Been saying this for years - fostering a losing culture is going to kill the club in the end.

Quote:
Weā€™ve been calling for patience for too long. Enough is enough. It needs to happen now. Iā€™m ******* sick of losing. Clearly Carlton arent. I will blame everybody today. All of them. It was a cluster **** of coincidences that got GC the win. They got lucky all day. Where the **** is our luck. When have you ever watched a free go begging for our opposition or us get a lucky bounce. We work our arses off to no reward. At some stage itā€™s sypposed to turn. But when. Iā€™ve been waiting 10 years. Jones marked it. McKay marked it. And GC cheated on the last 10 seconds. Itā€™s supppsed to be a free and 50m penalty if you infringe 666 in the final minutes.

Quote:
Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll likely say it again... Itā€™s tough loving this club sometimes.

Quote:
This is the absolute bottom for me.

Quote:
I can't bring myself to watch that last 3-4 minutes again but so many players had an opportunity to step up and win the game (or at least not lose it!) and they couldn't do it. Just so painful and sad. Bottom yet again and having to death ride the crows for hopefully a top 5-6 pick.

Quote:
Another moral victory for us then? If we got points for moral victories we would have won the last 20 flags,

Quote:
Are we eveerrr gonna win a game again
No way
Get ******
**** off

Quote:
i now genuinely dont care if cripps requests a trade at the end of the season he deserves ******* better then this pile of steaming shit.

Quote:
We are still so far behind every other team it's ridiculous.

K 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:00 pm

Nice pic of Daisy here:

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/we-beat-ourselves-and-must-learn-harsh-lessons-says-blues-bolton-20190414-p51e4j.html

(Dew's physique in a pic lower down makes me go Shocked .)

Maybe the Daisy pic in this article (halfway down) is a bit better:

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-04-14/match-report-gold-coast-v-carlton
Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:48 am

Quote:
The saddest part of today was the predictability of the ending.

That's the best quote!!!

People wouldn't believe it, but we care about Carlton!!!
Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:18 am

Here is another nice pic of Daisy!

[/img] https://images.ctfassets.net/u8w3l566ay8a/5AvlHn6FrQJ6lBwPp8CgJ4/d1a1906c321bee7e8295c7d4bcf50ba3/GettyImages-1142557399.jpg?w=980&h=520&fit=fill&f=faces [/img]
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:59 am

Daisy was VERY lucky not to give away a free 2 secs before the winning goal.

WTF was Murphy thinking? 5 secs to go inside 50 with a clear shot and he dribbled it to nobody.

There is a whole generation of Carlton supporters out there for who this ineptitude is the norm. The mighty have fallen. They fell long ago and never got up.

Winx
Carlton
Tiger

What a great weekend of sport.

K 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:16 pm

I didn't think that what was Murphy intended. I thought he was tackled as he went to kick.
i hate carlton 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:11 pm

Apparently the scum are helping themselves lose. Excellent! Great photo of a traitor in this article as well.

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/we-beat-ourselves-and-must-learn-harsh-lessons-says-blues-bolton-20190414-p51e4j.html

He's kicking pineapples!

My favourite nicks thread (Laugh at Carlscum): http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?t=66021&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:20 pm

So, anyway, when they close them down for lack of interest, can we please have Cripps?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 232, 233, 234 ... 272, 273, 274  Next
Page 233 of 274   

Jump to: