Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Laugh at Carlscum thread

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 154, 155, 156 ... 272, 273, 274  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nick - Pie Man 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:14 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets have it guise.

I hope they aren't too happy about their 'almost win'
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:16 pm

TankingCarlton!

Quote:
Catch up footy; 25 points down at half time.

First time we've lost 5 in a row since 2007.

Quote:
Not Micks fault. Skill level is just non existent.

Quote:
FMD how many time late in games is Brock gunna kill us.?

Quote:
Ground

Hog

Day

Quote:
Its always Steele Sideass.

Steele Sidebottom = Owning Carlton since 2009! Twisted Evil

Quote:
Back to the Pagan days.

LOVE IT! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Two shit teams

Yes, Carlton and the Carlton side you see in the mirror! Twisted Evil

Quote:
Didn't disserve to win
We don't work hard enough
Murph needs to find a way to shake tags
Had our chance to get back in it but fluffed our chances as bloody usual
Dumb decision making
Poor skills

Quote:
Woeful start when the game was on the line.

McLean should never play again.

Quote:
4 wins. Just about to hit July.

List is [REDACTED]. Little talent coming through. No obvious system offensively or defensively. Forever playing catch up. Too many players can't kick or tackle.

Happy 150th Carlton.

And here you go Mick, all yours to turn it around. Might not be all his fault but he could actually be part of the problem too. Wonder how we find that out?

Quote:
Still shit coaching. Goals from stoppages, cant defend kickouts and cant find a decent defensive structure behind the ball.

On top of that early we had old Dale "game changer" Thomas gifting them goals. The coaches mate !

Quote:
Respectable loss. Next

LOL respectable! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Simmo, Walker, McLean, Carazzo so so poor it's not funny.

Simmo has escaped criticism IMO, he has been so poor especially over the last month or so.

Walker whom we signed for 3 years fumbles, misreads the ball, and is generally shit.

McLean, how the flying F&$c does he keep on getting games, throwing a brick will move faster than him.

Omg so frustrating.

Quote:
Anyone that thinks,
McLean, carrazzo, curnow, casboult and warnock are afl standards your kidding yourself.. These players aren't up to it, plain and simple..

Quote:
They run the ball out of defence, whereas we kick the ball out 1985 style.

They have a good future Collingwood due to their recruiting.

We needed goal poachers at the end ... the best one we had we sold off to Adelaide so MM could bring his favourite boy in.

Our players had flair, but Malthouse has ripped it apart.

Quote:
See you in a month Carlton. Try and at least win one game in that time, okay?

Don't hold your breath! Laughing

Quote:
can someone tell those imbeciles out there that the higher you kick the ball, the longer it stays in the air. Practice bullet like passing all flowering summer...Just watch Hawthorn and Geelong

F.... it makes my piss boil!!!!!!

Quote:
Dopey Jamison, falls down like a brick wall, then looks around like it's everyone's fault..

Quote:
Piss off Warnock. Give me Cameron Wood over him any day of the week

Quote:
I am convinced Malthouse is on fat eds payroll. He gives betts, Garlett and Waite the flick, and recruits a half broken Daisy. Pissed Walker, and Simmo off too. Then we have no more run. Well done..

The conspiracy theories have started! Razz

Quote:
same old story, too few doing most of the heavy lifting with too many ordinary players

people forget how good Judd was during our finals years with Ratten

even then we had ordinary players

only now we have a declining Judd who can't rescue us no more

can't believe people talk up Curnow on this site

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:24 pm

We well and truly ended their pathetic season, and the old fart still has not tasted victory against us. Im happy, and aint it grand to see squibs signed up for years, daisy faaarking up t heir salary cap bigtime, for no return, and the old fart causing dissension in the ranks. Love it. !! LOL

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:31 pm

BigFooty:

Quote:
Armfield, Walker and McLean were just awful.

Quote:
Well, on the upside, I am watching True Lies with cheese, salami and the last of my white wine.

Quote:
Can't stick a tackle to save our lives.

Carrazzo, Walker, Armfield, McLean...would be very surprised if these four are playing on in 2014.
We'll never be a fair dinkum top 4 side if we're carrying players like this.

Quote:
Collingwood just aren't that good, with that midfield ....

That must mean Carlton is really shit based on that logic!! Laughing

Quote:
What is life? What is Carlton?

What is a win?

I'm sure any Collingwood supporter can answer that for you! Laughing

Quote:
Bad disposal = bad football

Really! Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Trade mclean and garlett for number 1 draft pic then we have 2 top 10 draft pics then draft Peter Wright and Angus Brayshaw

Quote:
Easy to spot the passengers in this game. Unfortunately a few were a couple of the young players. Oh well. Wasn't the worst performance we've played.

Quote:
We are our own worst enemy.

Quote:
I am not too devastated

Well I couldn't be more happier! Twisted Evil

Quote:
Put the cue in the rack, get some good picks, trade some players...rebuild. Only choice or else our rebuild will be prolonged a further 10 years.

Yes because that's worked out so well for you in the past Laughing

Quote:
Usual shit effort.

This unfortunately is the most disinterested I have been in football for many many years.

Whenever I think there is some small light at the end of the tunnel, it is a freight train coming the other way.

Quote:
I paid 10 ******* euros to watch that shit. I think that I might send a ******* invoice to the club for a refund.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
2) How the **** do we let sidebottom look like a Dally M medalist every time we play them?

Maybe because he's a good player and you just underrate him! Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Time to tank... starting next week against the Saints. Might be known as the McCartin cup in a few years

Tanking again! Razz

Quote:
Quarter after quarter , week after week , year after year ...
The disposal of the same serial offenders goes unpunished .
We all know who they are , drop them all now never to return !!

Quote:
Dont know what it is this year... but we just struggle with clutch moments

Quote:
The biggest question I have is what is going on with Robbos hair?

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:50 pm

^ At least some of em have a sense of humour, LMFAO with the comment about a salami sandwich, and white wine, very good. LOL

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:58 pm

TankingCarlton Part 2:

Quote:
Collingwood had 30 more tackles than us?
Our tackling coach will be pissed.....

Quote:
Hurts to see Sam Jacobs playing well at the Crows. The whole Warnock acquisition was a disaster to our club. It amongst other things stifled our progress. ALOT of talent was available around pick 24 in that draft.

Walker as a forward was a Ratten invention. What imagination has Malthouse showed.

Quote:
Once again belted in the first quarter and our foot skills let us down, same story week in and week out. Couldn't complain about the effort after half time, but here we are back to the Pagan days, scrambling around at the bottom of the ladder. All those top draft picks, all the hope the supporters have invested in this club, the patience we've shown, and it's come to this again.

Quote:
Walker is a shadow of his former self. Devoid of confidence.

Quote:
Murphy is the worst carlton captain i have seen

Love it! Laughing

Quote:
Warnock has to go

No keep him! Twisted Evil

Quote:
Being forced to play players who aren't 100% shows just how poor our depth is, and how little faith Malthouse has in the players in the 2nds.

Quote:
Just proves that when Judd retires we will be even more pharked than we are already.

Quote:
Solid loss, we are good at those.

Quote:
Oh well...life goes on. Guess I'd better get out of bed and start the day!

Quote:
Game panned out pretty much as expected, give them an early lead, brave* fightback, almost coulda, woulda, shoulda won...

...And for all those bemoaning giving up Eddie, how many time on this forum last year were people complaining about his "pathetic efforts" and "lack of chasing".

The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:18 am

It is rather good to see some of the Blue fans feeling so blue, especially after all the shit that some of their fans were sprouting before the season started.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:05 am

MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:14 am

Laughing

MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:03 am

Quote:
Surely that's Brock's last game, Army's also. Too many dumb footballers suffering from a clueless coach who takes a quarter or two to work out the matchups.

Quote:
channel 7's presentation is appalling

shit camera angles
over use of the zoom into contests so you cant work out what the @#$%&! is going on in context to the rest of the ground
shocking commentary
wanky gimmicks like mega wall

combined with ugly football and its a pretty shit package

Quote:
Walker used to be a fine player, especially that year he became a goalkicker. What happened?

Quote:
If Mclean doesn't play in the centrre square why does he play at all?

The turtle is slow, but the Ox is patient. Or some such sh-t...

Quote:
any chance we can pickup the bloke that wins "The Recruit?" ovule be interesting to see some current below par AFL players be put through that selection process.

Desperate times call for desperate measures...

Quote:
Remember about 3 years ago when teams were abandoning taggers, or had 1 in the team?

We had 4-5 in the team tonight. In 2014. Where pace, SKILLS and ball winning ability are the keys to the game.

(...and these players, are taggers for a reason, because skills, ball winning ability and other attributes are awful and stop them being good players outright)

Regenerate the god damn list.

Quote:
Jammo surely must be badly injured, so why play him ? He was worse than Watto by a fair space tonight.
I'll say it for the 5th flowering time this year.....please please please drop Brock the very slow Rock for good and play Graham.
No room for Carrots and Curnow in the one team. Curnow runs better for longer so keep him and ditch Carrots. Make him Captain-Coach of Northern or something like that.
Daisy shite for most of the night but gradually improved. Still only gave him 3/10 though.
We may beat the Aints on that effort Crying or Very sad but hopefully Mick knows what he has to do......

Quote:
Oh yeah, forgot about Armfield. He was our worst tonight. The bloke cannot win a ball below waist high, and he still thinks he's fast Laughing I'd rather play Jeffy than him, at least he IS fast, even if a squib.

Quote:
We have just about the same list as 3 years ago. Except Judd, Murph (now getting tagged), Scotland and the very few who carried us can no longer do it.

It's really simple. The rest are sh!t.

Quote:
Interesting watching Buck's Presser that they set up their team knowing Marc Murphy wasn't fit.

Quote:
Is Kreuzer going to play again this year?

Ah yes, Kruezer, the Great Big White Dope. Another of the much-vaunted "Pick #1s". Yep, he'll save you! Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Just not enough hungry footballers...

Well, at least Mick's not reading them "My Pet Goat"...

Quote:

If we trot Kreuzer out this season I will SPEW UP!!!!

Quote:
Walker and Simpson well below best
McLean ( thanks but adios)
Watching Jacobs and Betts for the Crows

One of the highlights of the night, for mine... Very Happy

Quote:
Cwd look to have way more promising young players than us. They must have had ten guys out there with less than 50 games. Juddy is a marvel, murph looked injured, showed great courage in front of pack several times. Yarran is a super talent. Several players have gone backwards. Tuohy has become just a dour defender, what happened to his dash? Thomas tries hard but is an ordinary player. Maybe he will come good, but we won't ever get our $750k back for this year. Other sides don't even bother to play a good player on him. At some point mad mick has to give graham a go, surely. Brock has clean hands and good endurance, but he is super slow and doesn't hurt the oppo. Again we started poorly. One game off the bottom, we have more talent than that.

Quote:
How about the guy who cost us Eddie Betts , Thomas.

No forward pressure, ONE tackle, missed two sitters and gave away two goals.

Absolute shit bro.

But it's ok, he's got the inside running.

Probably why Jeffy has spat it and playing shizen. MM will play guys on merit, unless it's the son he never had!!

Welcome to Planet Malthouse...

Quote:
FMD, Thomas didn't cost us Eddie Betts, giving stupid 3 year contracts to Waite and Carrazzo, cost us Eddie Betts.

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Roll all you like Agro.

We don't have $450k to keep for Eddie, but we have $700k for Daisy McClubfoot.

Easy maths.

Quote:
Watched the last qtr of the Showdown and saw Eddie ripping up Adelaide Oval.
It just killed me seeing him do that, when our Forward line is such a mess.
Biggest mistake in recent memory letting him go.

Quote:
It what universe does paying McAnkles $700k seem like a good idea?.

We could have kept Betts and got Young, Vince, maybe 10 other guys who's output would put Thomas to shame for $350k.

All men are created equal, unless you are the son Mick never had.

Abraham Lincoln would be proud...

Quote:

Which players put their hands up to take a cut to accommodate their 'mate' etc... we have assembled a bunch of selfish individuals.

And please no more excuses for poor little Jeffy... it's nauseating now

They're really hacking into Thoma$ tonight:

Quote:
He aint worth it and we let Bett's go to fit him in.

Mick should have just adopted him and saved us the cash.

Come back Eddie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

don't give two hoots about Eddie as a forward pocket player was never going to take us to the promised land

however, I do care about that extra draft pick which would have been handy with our current predicament

our disasters with both McLean and Warnock should have been enough for us to make the right decision

Quote:
We really missed a crumbing forward tonight, Menzel had a bad night.
It kills me to see Eddie playing well, then to top it off Jacobs wins the medal for BOG. :banghead:
Decided at the last minute not to go to the game, turned out pretty much as expected.
We are not that good, either are Collingwood.
Looks like a good draft pick coming up this year, hope we dont stuff it up.

I suggest you take a look at our injury list. And at the form of our 2nds this year... Rolling Eyes

More on the Thoma$/Betts thing:

Quote:
Big call by the boss and he [REDACTED] it.

Come back Eddie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
There's a pattern developing here.

We play a good team and suffer an honourable loss.

We play a bad team and suffer a dis-honourable loss.

St Kilda next week. Will the pattern continue...?

Quote:
With no danger of winning any time in the next 3-5 years.

It's all about the process though...process of losing.....we've been there and done that all too recently.

We are [REDACTED]. For a good while it would seem too.

Quote:
7.10 to 9.8 after quarter time (17 scoring shots each). First quarter killed us. Collingwood kick straight in the first and it's game over then and there.

Quote:
Disposal no good. Carrazzo's handball to Walker in the first cost us a goal etc. Too many high kicks to 1 on 1s...although had to feel sorry for Curnow at the end. He'd worked his butt off all night before that error

Defending from kick outs still poor. The Clinton Young goal in the 1st...they easily worked it to half fwd from a kick out, just a series of easy marks along the members wing. Then the ball enters congestion, gets shot out to the loose man who goals. Just too easy for the opposition.

Missed some easy shots at goal but let's not kid ourselves, so did Collingwood. They could've been in front by 8 goals in the first half.

As well as the obvious need for mids we really need pretty much all kinds of forwards to rebuild this side. A strong marking full forward who's a decent kick. Good tackling forwards who can keep the ball in. Dangerous mediums who can catch it a la Walker a couple of years ago. Smalls to replace Eddie & Jeff.

Did better than I thought we would tonight but the next few years are going to be hard work.

It's times like these, you learn to live again.

It's times like these, you learn to love again.

Enjoy the music... Twisted Evil
ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:23 pm

Can't believe they gave up Eddie Betts of all players, he is slicing it up at ADL...

LOL!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Collingwood 4 eternity 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:44 pm

Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:49 pm
Post subject: Mick Malthouse is true to his wordReply with quote

He famously said "I could never coach against my boys"

...and clearly he hasn't.

Donny Aries

Formerly known as MAGFAN8.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:31 pm

Had a chuckle at Mick, after seeing this: "Coach can't explain lack of intensity against lower-ranked teams"

There are teams ranked lower than Carlton ??

Oh yes, St Kilda has one less win but both teams have lost their last 5 matches.

It's a game. Enjoy it. Very Happy
Donny Aries

Formerly known as MAGFAN8.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:43 pm

Twisted Evil

It's a game. Enjoy it. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 154, 155, 156 ... 272, 273, 274  Next
Page 155 of 274   

Jump to: