Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Laugh at Carlscum thread

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 227, 228, 229 ... 272, 273, 274  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:51 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

... And, he did it. Imagine being chaired off after your 300th, never having won any of your milestone games.

I am relieved to say that Buckley won both of his, Swanny won his 200th, Dids won his 100th and 200th, Travis won his 200th, Bally won his 100th (elsewhere) and 200th, Sidey won his 100th (and better win his 200th), Pendles played his 100th in one of Collingwood's greatest ever performances (2010 Prelim) and also won his 200th. These are the CVs of champions.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:16 pm

I think 1 and 13 may be their best ever start to a season. I can’t believe this has passed unnoticed.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:23 pm

If Brisbane beat Carlton this week, Carlton will almost be guaranteed a fifth wooden spoon in 17 seasons.
buzzlightyear 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:05 pm

Jezza wrote:
If Brisbane beat Carlton this week, Carlton will almost be guaranteed a fifth wooden spoon in 17 seasons.

That would be St Kilda-like in their wooden spoon collection...It would also make it a AFL & AFLW double. Very Happy

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:18 pm

Brisbane currently leading by 44 points early in the third quarter.

Carlton have only registered one behind since quarter time.

Geek 

geek

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:51 pm

10 goals at 3/4 time. The game day thread at TC is not a happy place
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:55 pm

Posts will be coming soon Geek...Twisted Evil
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:27 pm

Brisbane defeat Carlton by 65 points, ensuring that Carlton is a near certainty to win their fifth wooden spoon.
Geek 

geek

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:38 pm

Jezza wrote:
Posts will be coming soon Geek...Twisted Evil

It's worth noting too that the mods over there have been deleting posts where the punters were wishing injuries on their own players.

So what you'll be getting is just the stuff that's fit to print. It's actually worse. A whole lot worse Very Happy
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:52 pm

TankingCarlton

Quote:
geez we're terrible at times

Quote:
We're a timid bunch of softcocks.

Quote:
So many of our players can play the game, but have no @#$%&! idea what they're doing.

Quote:
shit game this

Quote:
Looks like we’re carried away with last week’s loss.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
We are so poorly drilled. That's coaching.

Quote:
Gone!

Pathetic really after such a promising start.

Quote:
Weitering is a shell

Quote:
Sad to say we are such a rabble at times. So far off the pace.

Quote:
No point pushing top sides to the death if we can't beat Brisbane.

Quote:
Absolute shambles. We’re both young developing teams but it’s chalk and cheese. Their forward 50 entries just look so easy and clean. Ours are bomb it forward and hope we can get a boundary throw in or ball up

Quote:
I think i'm over Bolton as a coach. We are so poorly drilled as a club. No structure, no skill, no idea what we are supposed to do.

Quote:
Rabble....

Quote:
Just embarrassing

Quote:
So glad we’ve gone early and said we’re not going to ask for a priority pick.

#pride

Quote:
I only have 1 question !
How shit are we ?

Really, come on, how shit ?

Very...

Quote:
I know they're just kids but you'd think at pick 10 there should be a sign of class.

Obriens kicking is NOT elite.

How the ....

Quote:
PROS:
Pick 1

CONS:
Pick 1

Quote:
Who is surprised by this?

#rabble

Quote:
And we want to attract top free agency , with this effort good luck with that

Quote:
We are ten goals worse than the second worst team in the competition.

Quote:
This club is a joke. It would be less painful to watch them fold than to continually promise everything and deliver nothing.

Quote:
What idiot would go with a zoning game plan in a winnable game. Plays right into Brisbane's hands. Our coaching staff are hopeless.

Bolton can go. enough!!!!

Quote:
So painful. See you all next week.

Quote:
The most galling part is Luke Hodge continuing to put on his most arrogant shit eating and patronising grin on us as he’s done for years

Quote:
How can any of you take this performance serious.

IT IS OBVIOUS WE ARE TANKING

Because tanking has helped in the past Razz

Quote:
We literally don't deserve to be in this league.

Quote:
We are the new StKilda. Laughing stock of the competition and will not go anywhere.

Don't believe the shit Bolton and club is selling. We are a @#$%&! rabble

Quote:
I didn't expect us to win today. I just really, really hate the way so often this year we simply haven't given ourselves a chance (in games where we have a competitive chance) due to extreme levels of incompetence either tactically, or with effort and skill.

Quote:
I don't know what's happened this year. But from the outside it's been perplexing to say the least. There's losing. And there's it looks like no one out there knows what they're doing. Way too often this year it's looked like the latter.

Quote:
A side 17th on the ladder is running around taking the piss. Too me this is just as bad as Freo game. @#$%&! disgraceful

Quote:
Thank god this league doesn't have relegation because we would sink to lower league and never been seen again

Quote:
We are not heading in the right direction

This year has been simply awful

Not sure why Carlton supporters keep making excuses and believing that it's different this time

Complete rabble and no end in sight

Hard questions need to be asked over the pre season

When a team can't demonstrate basic ball movement, then you know that we are a long way off

Quote:
Think I'm finally off Bolton. I've believed wholeheartedly since he got the gig but I think I'm finally convinced he has no idea. I'm sure he'd be a great assistant. But a senior AFL coach he ain't

Quote:
we won't be asking for any assistance... the AFL need to step in and save us from our own stupidity

Quote:
I get a feeling that the blow torch will start to be felt by Bolton

He is just not getting through to the players

We can't go on like this

Quote:
never seen a zone torn to shreds like this....yet still he persists

Quote:
My 13yo just asked why we have no fwds. I said they're all behind the ball defending. Then he asked why the Lions fwds are always loose. I've got nuthin....

Quote:
Making history today

I am confident in saying this is the worst team in Carlton's history

I think the Pagan teams would beat this lot

It's a sad day

Quote:
The second bottom side is treating us with contempt , says it all

Quote:
That's it.
I am officially on the Bolton can't do it bandwagon.
The only think he has done to try and change the massacre is put Curnow on Beams instead of Zorko.
He has made an easy game complicated.
Well, he's made it easy for the opposition.

Quote:
Cant wait for the press conference today

Quote:
This is as low as the Freo first half, but they've done it for 3 quarters today. It's really apparent now that the message that "we don't measure ourselves on wins and losses" has sunk deep into the mindset of this group.

There's no pain in losing any more, well not a real noticeable pain anyway. Most know they'll get a game next week.

We need to get winners into our club, guys who demand success. Don't keep trotting out the green shoots crap.

No kid in their right mind would support this mob. Charlie and Cripps isn't enough to keep a kid happy when their side gets smashed every week.

Quote:
Seriously, bootsma must've shagged a black cat while at the club...

Quote:
Please, no excuses Bolton, I don’t want to hear about our injuries. Just tell us we played poor, our game plan didn’t hold up and it wasn’t good enough.

Quote:
Sugar Coaters all welcome

Quote:
Disposals
Bris 442 - 297 Carl

Quote:
Crickets.

Quote:
Priority pick PLEASE
It's time for the AFL to step in because we have no idea

Quote:
That was bad.

We are miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiles off the pace.

I point the finger at SOS. Our list is horrible.

He has set us back another 20 years.

Quote:
Just end this @#$%&! season already.

Quote:
Watching this current team is torture. The poorest performing Carlton side Ihave seen since 1966. I am a glass half full person by nature, but I’m struggling to see any positives today.

Quote:
Anyone who wants to defend the rubbish that was served up today is seriously delusional about the state of this club and where they are heading

Quote:
The rate we are going we will be rebranded the Tassie Blues

Quote:
Lack of effort. Inexcusable. Appalling play, disheartening.

Last edited by Jezza on Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:30 pm

BigFooty (Carlton)

Quote:
That was not a nice feeling

Quote:
Lukosius would be nervous

Quote:
After watching the game, I'm so excited!

Look at all the green shoots!

Quote:
If i see one player smiling I'll spew

Quote:
Can we get 1&2 in the draft? And screw them as well?

Quote:

Quote:
It's getting really hard to keep the faith. Just insipid

Quote:
Our zone is pathetic.

Everyone wants to be the intercepting defender.

How about manning the **** up.

Quote:
We should be pleading for a PP, we are shite and should be using the media to push the afl to make it happen

Quote:
I want my old Carlton back

I prefer the 21st century version Laughing

Quote:
Oh and **** your number 1 pick, I don't even want it.

Quote:
They’re better than that performance.

Quote:
We are barely an AFL team. It’s dispiriting because we’ve seen all this before under Pagan and Malthouse and to a lesser extent Ratten

Quote:
Looking forward to Boltons presser. Hows he going to cover that turd in sprinkles?

We just stopped. Witches hats from the start of the second quarter.

And turnovers. Oh my God, turnovers.

Quote:
It’s a bad feeling when you get belted by the second worse team in the comp. feel like we are in no mans land. Hope it turns around soon but I don’t have confidence unfortunately.

Quote:
Jesus. Christ.

I’ve defended Carlton all year - 3rd year of a rebuild, key injuries, blah … blah … blah

I can’t defend that shit. Utter rubbish. Vs 17th on the ladder.

Andy McKay was pushed out recently, but FMD I hope he is the first head to roll.

The Carlton Football Club is a heartless rabble that feasts on any glimmer of hope, content with its position, listless in its decision-making.

And FMD, who’d blame Cripps for stopping contract negotiations and shopping himself around.

****. You. Carlton. (That felt particularly nice to type).

End rant.

Quote:
Beaten by 11 goals by the seventeenth team.

We are miles away , 2019 wont be much better Sad

Certainly a laughing stock and not far from a basket case.

Quote:
Lukosius should start tanking, poor guy doesn't know what's coming.

Quote:
Thought the Dees game was our darkest point in this regime but this one takes the cake.

Quote:
Pathetic. Simply pathetic.

We are nowhere near where we should be after three years on the bottom of the ladder. That’s the reality.

How the **** do you continue to play the same useless football year after year despite getting rid of plenty of rubbish?

I challenge anyone to actually defend the shit that we were just subjected to.

Quote:
Carlton is not upto AFL standard in every single aspect as a club.

No excuses we have managed to dive past rock bottom. Don't even worry about finals in how many years time, won't happen.

Quote:
Utterly disgusted with Carlton atm...losses are accepted in rebuilds...but losses like this to the 17th side with that sort of effort??? Nah not ******* good enough.

Quote:
Sad day for our club. Gutted

Quote:
I'll be listening very very closely to your presser Brendan, I want answers.

Quote:
This is not just venting but afl needs to step in and say ‘I know you didn’t ask for a PP but we have to give you one or you guys will be a basket case.’

You're already a basket case.

Quote:
God I hate being a whiny ******* pissant but I am just sick of this. I am sick of being led up the garden path the last 20 years ... I was bought up expecting a win every Saturday afternoon .... but then modern football came along, we got busted for cheating and it’s been shite ever since .... 20 years of shite

And now after three long years of supposed rebuild I get to see this .... words cannot describe today.

I have been lied to, I have been cheated.

We are not only the worst club in the AFL ... we are the worse club by a mile.

Are we trying to get relocated to Tasmania?

BB harden the **** up ... sick of listening to bs excuses.

This is deplorable .... had a bloody nouf!

U have had three years and everybody .... everybody has gone past us!

Quote:
Against the 17th-worst team in the competition, all I wanted was a little something to hang our hat on and our boys couldn't even deliver that. Stings to say that this club is in the worst place it has ever been.

Quote:
That was embarrassing. We have the worst list in the comp. Questions need to be seriously asked........SOS?

Quote:
Can we ask for two priority picks?

Quote:
I thought the Fremantle game was as low as we could get. Turns out I was wrong. Today was possibly the worst performance I've seen from Carlton ever.

Quote:
After the North Melbourne game. the message was 'We don't want to see a performance like that again'.

Before you know it, the Melbourne game comes around. The message after it was 'We don't want to see a performance like that again'.

Then comes the Fremantle game. Message? You guessed it! It's was among the lines of 'We don't want to see a performance like that again'.

I think I have a pretty good feeling about what the message will be after a performance like this.

Quote:
Embarrassing.

Quote:
U wanna hear pathetic .... I actually thought we would win today .... no way we are tanking, winning culture, all that BS .... we have hit rock ... ******* ... bottom.

I am just so inconsolable right now

Quote:
Pathetic.

Quote:
Our lack of spirit and work rate every other game has not been fixed. We compete against the higher sides and show little interest against teams we should have a chance of beating. Weak list, lack of system, erratic work rate........all need to be fixed.

Quote:
This club has lost all pride

Quote:
I remember when Sheedy first got hold of GWS, they copped their floggings early but they had a ‘Just you wait’ attitude, they knew how good they were, Sheedy kept belting that arrogance into them.

Our lot, granted there’s a heap missing, onfield offer no presence.

Just sayin’

Quote:
Well the old man just sent me a txt saying after 48 years (he is an immigrant) he has thrown the club in the bin.

Don't blame him really.

Quote:
How can we go forward when we are stuck in quick sand?

Quote:
The club somehow seems to find another rock bottom after we think the last has been hit.

There will be another couple of these before the year's out.

Quote:
Carlton beat Hipwood by 1 goal. Positives...

Quote:
The pattern of our performances is ******* annoying.

Rd 9: smashed by Melboure
Rd 10: took it right up to Geelong, probably could've won if we kicked straight.
Rd 11: strong performance against Sydney, let down by inaccuracy and poor use at critical times.
Rd 13: smashed by Freo off the bye.
Rd 14: went hard at Collingwood all day despite being two down.
Rd 15: another strong performance against a contender.
Rd 16: smashed by one of our cellar dwelling peers.

Four 'honourable' losses against teams far superior to us both home and away but smashed by teams closer to our level.

Why? Why? Why?

Bring that almost top rung footy against our peers and you'd think we win.

Why?The pattern of our performances is ******* annoying.

Rd 9: smashed by Melboure
Rd 10: took it right up to Geelong, probably could've won if we kicked straight.
Rd 11: strong performance against Sydney, let down by inaccuracy and poor use at critical times.
Rd 13: smashed by Freo off the bye.
Rd 14: went hard at Collingwood all day despite being two down.
Rd 15: another strong performance against a contender.
Rd 16: smashed by one of our cellar dwelling peers.

Four 'honourable' losses against teams far superior to us both home and away but smashed by teams closer to our level.

Why? Why? Why?

Bring that almost top rung footy against our peers and you'd think we win.

Why?

Quote:
I was actually thinking about paying for a ticket Friday night lol

Quote:
I don't remember a more depressing performance.
We've hit a new low.
Jacob Weitering played the worst game I've seen.

Quote:
We are hurting, hurting bad for so long, we have every right to rant and rave. Go for your lives kids, I'd rather let it out here then be in a bad mood at home with the kids, im over those days, the club deserves all the shit its coping atm.

Quote:
66 game rebuild. The next seven should be very productive.

Quote:
So flat after that game.
No effort. Brisbane totally out-worked us.
No hard running.
No hardness shown.
No respect for the jumper or their team-mates.

Quote:
It just annoys me that we have all these kids who are picked on ability, and they get sucked into a team totally lacks self belief.

Ok we’re not winning games, but hell, we’re out of games after an hour.

That’s an above the shoulders thing.

Quote:
Maybe im mentally ill but its more than a game to me, being a Carlton supporter atm is like being trapped in a horrible relationship, your head says walk away but your heart says no way!

Quote:
Our problem is our coach thinks he is smarter than he actually is.

Quote:
I have said before that a 1-21 year would be a disaster for the club. Purely because you don't have that intermittent win here and there to release some of the angst. Loss after loss after loss and the pressure just builds and people will walk away, will be interesting to see how crowds hold up and when membership restarts how quick people will recommit.

Quote:
A good coach would have us playing better, don’t care about injuries, just playing better.

Bolts you have me for 1 more year

Quote:
I looked at Collingwood’s list early this season and thought gee they’re in big trouble , no youngsters coming through,their best players are over the hill,too many crappy recycled players and here they are with heaps of injuries and sitting second. Why is that? Why can they show spirit,effort and heart? What’s wrong with us? Coaching , lack of care and effort or is it leadership? I think it’s bits of all of the above.

Laughing Shocked Laughing

Quote:
Why do we look so weak, slow and underdone all the time?
Opposition teams always look stronger and fitter than us, killing us on the spread and running us into the ground with loose players everywhere.

I think it's part coaching, part fitness department & part medical department issues. Issues everywhere.

Quote:
St Kilda, Hawthorn, Gold Coast our next 3. Only change of a win in 2 of those games if we put in enough effort. After that, not sure we'll get close to anybody.

Quote:
Right now if we were a court case you would not be asking your lawyer to oppose bail.

Quote:
We have a faceless President. No idea who the CEO is. Our coach honestly just speaks dribble now.

Our recruiting is really questionable. Our medical team poor.

Unfortunately it’s a structural problem. We think we didn’t want a messiah approach but that’s what we fell in for. We let SOS so whatever he wanted with the list because we were desperate. There’s obviously been no challenge to his thinking and approach. He made us far too young. All his questionable picks and trades have actually failed. Bolton has shown nothing. His team don’t follow instructions and his young players are not developing.

It’s a total mess and I don’t see how it can change now. They don’t know how to set things up properly for success.

There are some simple things:

SOS needs to lose his right to do whatever he wants. He needs to explain himself and be accountable to the Board for his actions. There’s a very big difference between ‘empowerment’ and ‘letting go’. I fear a slingshot reaction from him out of self preservation now (ie: trade the picks for players to move up the ladder a bit and save himself.). He needs to be held accountable. What’s your plan? Why? What makes you think it will work? If he doesn’t like it he can feel free to leave.

Bolton needs to explain why his young players are not improving. What’s he going to do about it. What’s the problem.

The medical team just simply need to be replaced. Go find the best and get them.

The Pres needs to go. He gives nothing. On your way.

Overall- it’s not a case of sack everyone. It’s a case of hold them to account. Make them explain themselves. Demand clear plans. Make them tell us where they went wrong and why. What have they learnt.

Quote:
Normally I’m a fairly glass-half full supporter but not today.

What disappoints me the most about a display like that is that as a young player you’re never going to get a better opportunity to cement yourself in an AFL side as you are at Carlton at the moment. It’s not like we’re a top four side that bats really deep with talent in every position.

We need those younger players to step up, but today looked like no one bar one or two looked capable.

Quote:
We’re a division worse than every single AFL club confirmed now.

Will take a solid 5 years before we climb out of the bottom 4.

That would mean nearly 10 consecutive seasons in the bottom 4 Laughing

Geek 

geek

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:34 pm

Bring back Blaine Boekhorst
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:20 pm

I do wonder if Carlton have somewhat orchestrated bottoming out during a "super" draft year by trade decisions of recent seasons..

They might well be shite but so shite they have 1 win for the season?

Tanking of course is what modern day Carlton stand for.

The worry for them is both Lukosius and Rankine are from SA and may not stay beyond the initial 2 year contract period.

Geek 

geek

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:07 pm

Heh... yeah I forgot about the 66 game rebuild. That finishes in round 23. Looks a treat.

But don't laugh too much. Before the 66 game rebuild, we had the Blue Print: http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2011-03-10/the-blue-print

2 flags by 2017 eh? They sacked 2 coaches instead. Close enough?
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:21 pm

Carlton.

Doing a better job of being St Kilda than St Kilda since 2002.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 227, 228, 229 ... 272, 273, 274  Next
Page 228 of 274   

Jump to: