Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Laugh at Carlscum thread

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 217, 218, 219 ... 272, 273, 274  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:42 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Carlton providing us the LOLs for years to come!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:25 pm

It's great to see how well their star forwards are doing. After 21 games this season, Kennedy and Betts have kicked 140 goals (and scored a total of 905 points) between them. Carlton's next best is Gibbs with 20. Carlton have only kicked 203 goals this season. Boy they'd really struggle without that other pair.
Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:53 pm

Very Happy Anyone that has nothing better to do, just tune in and watch and listen to Eddy commentating the Blues Essendon game. He is really getting into our beloved Bluuuse! Laughing
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:13 pm

So Boy Bolton drops one against the Peptide Dons, with the dons playing with major stars out. LOL, it gladdens the heart too see them lose to a really crap undermanned team, last game, send them off into summer gloomy and downtrodden. LOL

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:47 pm

University assignments have inundated me, but better late than never to celebrate another Carlton loss...

Back soon... Twisted Evil

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:54 pm

TankingCarlton...

Quote:
So glad I didnt go.

Quote:
Supporters deserve better than this crap.

Quote:
no pride

Quote:
Hard to sell this year as a success when they dish this up. Against Essendon*.

@#$%&! awful

Quote:
Lose 9, win 1 and we have egos as big as Eddie M.

What a disgrace.

Quote:
Just do not understand how a professional club can dish up this rubbish. What do they do all week? Sit around and play video games?

Quote:
Adding Thomas and Kerridge to players I don't want to see at Carlton next year

Quote:
Have kept out of the Thomas bashing, but FFS.

Quote:
This is clearly my fault. When I started watching, the score was 14-1. I then watched the Chinese Swim Team dominate and kick 7 goals. Turned it off and it appears we kicked 3 goals after that. Can't explain the next to them, but I promise to not watch anymore of this game.

Quote:
We are celebrating Daisy's career today??

Clearly, Jones and Casbalt are playing tribute games to him...

Quote:
Glad I'm in Europe and about to get breakfast.

Quote:
Our whole game plan revolves around effort and pressure. Perhaps because we are below par talent and skill wise.

Don't bring it and we are putrid.

No excuse to be playing like this with very little effort and intent. Spare me all the excuses, long year etc.

It's @#$%&! Essendon*. Not Sydney.

Quote:
Never seen less pressure on a midfield.
Just leaves such a bad taste for the next 6 months

Quote:
Few blokes self stamping their papers today.
Daisy I know the money is good, but retire mate, your body is just gone. It's a shame but it's the truth.

Quote:
Not sure if this is the earliest I've left a game before. Have to be close.

Quote:
If playing blokes like Thomas and Walker (players who have/did have no current form) is a demonstration of culture shift, count me out.

Quote:
I feel sick just watching it.
If this is the amount of pride they have in themselves after a year with Bolton, he is not doing his job.

Quote:
This is @#$%&! awful.

No loss is as bad as they seem some say. @#$%&! that I say. I can't cop this.

Can't dish this up and say we're progressing.

Quote:
I don't get the anger... numbness, sure, but anger?

Quote:
Essendon* are a very very ---- side.

Quote:
Pack of @#$%&! spuds, if Essendon* miss the spoon because of this effort

Quote:
what a thoroughly depressing way to end the year. So disappointing. Signing off. Back in trade period.

Quote:
They are playing lazy and insipid footy. Making daniher and tipanwoodti or whatever his name is look like a superstar. Just bring on the draft and get rid of the lazy inept unskilled players...... please

Quote:
I have an Essendon* supporter in the house that is very pissed off they may lose the number 1 pick....

Quote:
there are no words to describe how putrid that was from carlton.

Quote:
I've spewed up and I don't feel any better

Quote:
We didn't try. We did not put any defensive pressure on whatsoever

Just went through the motions

Quote:
Shittest performance of the year.
We are just helping a lot of blokes paying off their mortgage. A lot of guys should not have chosen footy as their career.

Quote:
Great preview of 2017

Quote:
I have heard game plan for 15 years as some sort of catch phrase to blame a coach. If I hear it once more I will spew up. Its 90% talent

Quote:
I'd love to imagine that after the game Bolton would say "The price for your lack of effort today was forfeiting the right to ever wear this jumper again" but we all know we're stuck with some of those usual suspects for a while yet.

Quote:
Our forward line is a major issue however i'm am hoping this is the last time L.Jones ever plays for the club.

Quote:
Body language from the players says it all.

Quote:
Disgraceful performance to finish off the year
I really have my doubts about any improvement over the year

Quote:
very disappointing end to the season

I was expecting a lot better

we don't have the talent but our effort and intensity was the most pleasing aspect of the first half of the year

however, we have let ourselves badly over the last half of the year

my initial prediction of a 5 - 10 year rebuild still stands

it's hard being a Carlton supporter these days

Quote:
The only upside to this is the shit stains can't walk players to the Pre Season Draft

Quote:
This must be hilarious for all the Carlton haters.

Bingo!

Quote:
When will the delistings be announced? If the club is having trouble deciding I can help them out.

Quote:
Despite the ladder positioning improvement of this year, we will still be wooden spoon contender again next season.

Quote:
Now it is even funny for Carlton supporters.

Quote:
And just like that, I hate my club again. Jesus.

Quote:
at least we don't barrack for Melbourne

although we are the 'new' Melbourne

Quote:
I can't for the life of me understand why Essendon* supporters hate us. No-one has consistently done more than we have during the drug years to make them feel good about themselves and give them hope no matter how bleak things may seem.

We are the the Essendon* Football Club's best friend.

Quote:
Same issues, same culprits
Bring on another clean out.
Sick of Levi, Rowe, White and Thomas

Quote:
#fail

Quote:
If the club comes out and says we're going to extend our 66 game rebuild to a 110 game rebuild, but the difference is we'll de-list all the shit kicks and pea hearts and just recruit players who can kick and will have a crack, I think we'll all accept that.

That's the story, not only for this season, but the last 15 years. Too many players that either can't kick or don't give enough effort.

Quote:
a crock of shit, at least i'll save some time by not watching the it.

Quote:
In the last 4 weeks we have:
Been thrashed by a fast-running StKilda which broke the world record for uncontested marks inside fifty.
Been beaten by Brisbane (17th) who ran us ragged all over the park.
Beaten Melbourne by running the ball and putting pressure on the ball and the ball carrier. And kicking straight.
Been beaten by Essendon* (18th) who ran us ragged and almost beat St Kilda's inside marks record for three quarters before running out of puff.

Quote:
Was that new Carlton or old Carlton? Is there a difference?

Is this loss not as bad as it seems?

Quote:
Rohan Conolly and assorted junkies all over social media celebrating the possibility they'll avoid the spoon.

Carlton fans: haha you're gunna miss out on pick 1

I hate what we've become... has there ever been a more sad time to be a Carlton supporter?

Quote:
Shit season! Especially given what we promised between round 5-12.

What i am disgusted with is the attitude and on-field culture of this club. The last 15 years weh ave found it very easy to just simply give up. Take way the 6 wins from 7 games we had we have won only one of the other 15, which was last week. Disgusting! You can talk the talk about how hard we work, how the players are driven, but we don't walk the walk when it matters and give up way too easily. We can change as many players as we want but of that on-field culture is poor then you are going no-where

Quote:

Elliott leaving early today....dinosaur...symbolic; still recovering from his legacy.

Quote:
We have lost to the last & second last team within 3 weeks. We were bottom last year.

We need help. More so than Lions. If any team deserves a PP we certainly do.

Refused to go to the game as l feared exactly what we served up today.

Quote:
their spoon was all i had...

it has been snatched away..

Quote:
I was at the game watching Daisy wander around aimlessly and mentioned to Teddy Jnr how it was inconceivable that this guy was still getting a game

Quote:
Thank God I don't have to watch us play for another six months or so.

Quote:
I don't understand the blind faith people have in this bloke (Bolton).

All I have heard is tough talk and cliches and people act like he is the messiah.

I don't think he will be our next premiership coach.

The club knee jerked and went the polar opposite to Malthouse and despite his faults he wasn't the source of the problem.

Not sure they will dig themselves out of the hole they put themselves in anytime in the next ten years.

Quote:
i think it is reasonable to raise your expectations as the year unfolds, and the second half of this year has been a big disappointment.

Quote:
I don't even know what to say. At least Roos last game as a coach was 100 point thrashing. And Richmond are heading for even more. But taking solace in other club's misery is starting to wear pretty @#$%&! thin

Quote:
What a joke. Embarrassed by my club again!

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:29 pm

BigFooty...

Quote:
Urrghh

Quote:
Gross.

Quote:
So ... preventing the bombers from getting pick 1 ... that's a win?

Quote:
Major overhaul this preseason.
Disgusting display. No depth in midfield and forward line is shocking.

Quote:
bolts was out coached today..

Quote:
Thank God that's over

Quote:
Gee that Levi kid has a good kick on him. Given his right foot is clearly rubbish is it about time we try teaching him to kick on his left foot?

Quote:
We didn't even try today. The lack of defensive pressure was deplorable

Quote:
I'm concerned.

We give a 2 year contract to a player who struggles to kick a goal from 25-30m out.
We also give a 1 year extension to another player that cost us 3 goals today.

What statement are we trying to make?

Quote:
Meh.

Quote:
**** this. I'm calling it...season over.

I'm not going next week.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Pathetic display from a group of players that obviously had already put the Cue in the Rack for 2016

Quote:
Puke.

Quote:
If the players have any sense od dignity, they should donate there pay packet to the charity of there choice imo

Quote:
Daisy made me chuckle a few times today.

Those blazing no look 30m bombs to the opposition really are quite hilarious.

Quote:
This is not Daisy hating.

But jeez he is terrible, tries his hardest but hes def not up to it anymore. Made so many mistakes on and off the ball today.

Quote:
What a ******* disgrace! Now we get the stories of how honourable the top ups are etc etc these brainwashed **** wits are lapping it up what a "brave" club. Should have been 2 years banned. Jobe must hand back his medal. But NO the CorruptAFL gets what they wanted the team that systematically cheated look Brave and still get the No 1 pick it's absolutely ******* sickening!

Quote:
Essendon could play auskick kids and occasionally beat us, they play with heart and for their supporters. Feels great supporting this club in its darkest era...we delist promising draftees like Holman and co while playing Daisy Thomas because we're too embarrassed to drop him.

Quote:
hi everyone im back after exile from my drunkeness last week. lol

i promise i wont denigrate liam jones this week....but....just jokes!

Quote:
Not much to enthuse about today.

Same best 6 as it has been for months.

Pretty much white flagged it from the second quarter.

Quote:
Carlton can go and get stuffed.

Quote:
This is the lowest I've felt about the team in a decade. Malthouse era was better than this.

Pieces of shit shouldn't get paid. Clean them all out except the top 5. Joking with the bombers after the game.

Get stuffed Carlton

Quote:
Bombers celebrating wildly. Blues go back to the drawing board. 2016 shouldn't have finished this way.

Quote:
Just can't believe the effort after last week.

Quote:
No Curnow, No Carlton.

Quote:
That's an afternoon I'll never get back.

Just horrendous football.

Quote:
Putrid.

Sadly, that's normal for Carlton. Still the laughing stock of the league. Another year goes past an not a thing has changed

Quote:
It's been such an odd year. I had no expectations at the start other than hopefully pinching a couple of wins. To beat Collingwood, Geelong, Port and Melbourne when their finals hopes were on the line was incredible. To lose to ******* Essendon and Brisbane is just soul destroying. I'm not sure what to make of it.

Quote:
What. The. ****. Was. That?

Quote:
Not good.... Not good at all.

Quote:
Didn't watch the game because I'm stuck in bed trying not to cough my guts out.

Can't say that the result is surprising though. We always let teams have their fairy tale moment when they need it.

Quote:
Thank gawd our season is OVER!

Quote:
Disgusting.

I'm going to the pub later, so hopefully I can erase any memory of this game.

Perfect chance to go above Richmond, and give Essendon their first spoon since 1933 and we **** it up. Typical.

I have no more to add... don't want to be infracted.

Quote:
I see people saying "but they were tired". Rubbish. It was a longer season for Essendon yet they were full of run. The lack of effort was attitude, not fitness.

Quote:
Too many excuses being made here our team as a group were peahearts today and same against brisbane and the week before against stkilda . All in the last 5 weeks . Sure weve had an improved season but when it gets tough again towards the end of next year will our players find it all too much and check out again . As they did in the first half of last year as well before the malthouse sacking . As i mentioned in another post effort costs nothing and as supporters we should expect nothing short of 100% effort for every game of every year . If we are not good enough thats fine sos and bolts will work on that but to accept that limp **** rubbish is too accept mediocrity and being losers . We as a team and club will never rise to great heights by putting up with those rubbish performances .
Have changed my mind on the delistings and trade period to come . Gut the place get rid of 15 players and send a clear message again like last year when you come to carlton you work bludy hard or your out !

Quote:
I simply will not be able to unsee that horror. Cannot believe we had guys playing for a contract.

Quote:

Quote:
I once had a fancy microwave/convection oven in one. One night after too many pre dinner bevs, I accidentally nuked a piece of lamb for 30 minutes rather than roasting it. True story.

Daisy looks more done than that lamb.

Quote:
Phillips is the laziest red head that I have ever seen pull on a Carlton jumper...and I saw most of Whitnall's career live.

Quote:
Hope the players care half a much as the fans... they sure didn't play like it.

Quote:
Hate to break it to you people but it's going to take a long time for Carlton to get anywhere near the top four

The list is shocking

Quote:
I've got a massive post brewing... Was almost in tears.

Quote:
Just delist everyone, forget about a premiership.

Taking at least 6 months off football in general no games no news nothing. I hate football now, it means nothing.

Quote:
Normally I'm a glass half-full kinda guy but have to say that tonight I'm embarrassed to be a Carlton supporter. To be beaten like that today is one of the lowest points I've had as a Carlton supporter.

Quote:
A successful season with 7 wins but that doesn't stop be from being ******* filthy about today. Embarrassing, we're supposed to be a young, exciting team and got our pants pulled down by a bunch of kids and rejects. What's worse is we've made Essendons season finish on a high and all I'm going to hear about is how good Essendons youth is.

FMD Carlton, shithouse. Bolts should shoulder some responsibility for that.

Also, what are the realistic chances of us tapping Daisy on the shoulder and paying him out? He's not AFL standard and that is that unfortunately.

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:35 am

"We've got a lot of work still in front of us": Brendon Bolton. Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool
stoliboy Cancer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:27 pm

Some stole Carlton's "intellectual property"... i.e. their plans for their women's football team Very Happy

Carlton FC statement
September 4, 2016 4:13 PM
http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2016-09-04/carlton-fc-statement

Carlton Football Club is currently conducting an investigation with a view to lodging a complaint with Victoria Police to ensure those responsible for the theft of the Club's IP with respect to recruiting and its women's team are prosecuted.

Those who subsequently promulgate this sensitive information may also be subject to action.

stoliboy Cancer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:32 pm

It turns out Carlton's "intellectual property" is some writing on a whiteboard. Very Happy

Carlton turn to police after National Women's League strategy leak
The Age
SEPTEMBER 4 2016
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/afl-national-womens-league-carlton-unhappy-with-leak-20160904-gr8j1u.html

Carlton plans to approach Victoria Police in an attempt understand how confidential information relating to their National Women's League team began circling online.

An image surfaced on the internet over the weekend of a photo taken of a whiteboard. Information written on the whiteboard appears to contain desirable characteristics for prospective Blues players, as well as a list of possible recruits for their team next season.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:37 pm

Even in the off-season, the laughter remains Laughing
ronrat 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:05 am

so using Tony Shaws playbook, such as it was, was ok then
mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:04 am

It's been a while. Enjoy! Very Happy

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-11-24/blues-star-patrick-cripps-out-for-12-weeks-with-back-injury

#SIDEBYSIDE
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:18 pm

Mandy, I don't mind Cripps at all; Hine should have taken him ahead of one of his project cripples.
Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:06 pm

piedys wrote:
Mandy, I don't mind Cripps at all; Hine should have taken him ahead of one of his project cripples.

I know the Bont went before our pick, but imagine if we get he and Cripps instead of the Berg and Freeman. (Assuming we still get Aish 2 years later).

Shocked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 217, 218, 219 ... 272, 273, 274  Next
Page 218 of 274   

Jump to: