Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Laugh at Carlscum thread

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 207, 208, 209 ... 274, 275, 276  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:54 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Ohhhh that's a purdy colour!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:56 pm

Quote:
Thanks and farewell Carrotts, Davey... :beer:

Quote:
Yep.

Quote:
STFU 2015.

Quote:
Great warriors. Wish em the best

Quote:
when does pre season start

Quote:
Just hurts seeing a decade wasted.

Quote:
Farewell to
Watson... Potential there, but that's it... still not sure why we don't play him outside 50 and get him to have shots. We've never used his best (only?) assets.
Cam wood... Hawks went through his or Everett man.. A LOT..

Set plays... My hobby horse... We have none. BB please fix.

Warnock... Brrhhh

Too many comments, fingers are too frozen

Quote:
What have we got to do to make sure Jammo doesn't play again?

Quote:
...are we seriously going to get pick 2.. for ... ahem.. Kruez..

sounds like a fairy tale.

Quote:
interesting so many seem to be salivating over pick 2 for Big K. K was a #1, so will #2 be as good as Gumbleton, Livo, Kostchke, Watts. Do we still think we are guaranteed a champion with a high pick?

Quote:
FML.

Quote:
Big K has never got close to being a valid number one pick

Quote:
Spoon # 4 in the last 14 completed seasons. That is a spoon just a touch over every 3 years.

That's a shit record. Hello AFL we need help.

How many bottom 4 finishes ihave we had over the last 14 seasons?

Quote:
Would not move Kruezer unless I had a guarantee from AFL of pick 2 signed in Gillon's blood and his testicles stapled to the agreement as collateral for any possible variation

So, I guess you're not getting pick 2 then...

Quote:
How does the Brisbane Lions winning make us any more shithouse than we were last week?

Quote:
Yeah I should be sadder about the spoon and it's bad that I'm desensitised to it.

Quote:
Classic Tom Bell

Had Everitt over the top for an easy handball but just throws it on the boot.

Quote:
Bell - hurry up and piss off north.

Between you and Robbo you might have half a football brain.

Quote:
Was that Toadie from neighbours next to Hodge in the coaches box?

Asking the big questions...

Quote:
Any of these umps ever heard of incorrect disposal? How about you just throw the ball in the square and play on? Sounds fair.

Quote:
Does anyone know if the club have announced the delistings yet?

Quote:
Now that we have first pick.....
Trade bell to brisbane and take redden, straight swap. On the understanding that we let schache go through to brisbane.
Weitering with pick 1
Kreuzer walks to pick up his money. We take francis with our pick 2

Last edited by MagpieBat on Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:59 pm

We mightn't have made finals
But the scum got th spoon
We may have had some heart breaking losses during the year but
The scum got the spoon
We may have lost games with ordinary kicking but
The scum got the spoon
We may be holidaying early this year but
The scum got the spoon
Oh did you hear the news
The scum got the spoon
Mrs Qldmagpie was out this afternoon doing what good wife's do and buying some new shoes and she gets home.
I'm in my home theatre yelling and cheering at the TV and she comes in and says I thought Collingwood okay tomorrow ?
I said they do my dear but the Lions are winning so if they can hold on then the scum bags from Carlton win the wooden spoon !!
She said how does that help your team ?
I said it doesn't but the scum win the spoon its second prize if you don't win a premiership.
She shakes her head and says "I'll never understand this logic"
I said darling it's ok you don't have to understand you just have to be happy for me.
My penfolds 407 is tasting extremely good tonight
Jezza & bat my friends fill this board with joyous postings
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:20 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing I just sent a tweet to dave hughes, the comedian, congratulating his beloved blueboys on four spoons, and also asking him was the Malthouse experiment really, really worth it. ?? No reply as yet. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:13 am

Piesnchess wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing I just sent a tweet to dave hughes, the comedian, congratulating his beloved blueboys on four spoons, and also asking him was the Malthouse experiment really, really worth it. ?? No reply as yet. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Can't reply pnc rumour has it he is locked in a closet still dreaming 2015 never happened.
I think the MM experiment worked perfectly well. It set them back about 3/4yrs and filled there cap with injured stars who can't play any longer.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:20 am

Sorry for my lateness fellow Nicksters but I was studying and completing an important test on Saturday night for uni that kept me away from posting here but here are some great posts from BigFooty nevertheless...Laughing

Quote:
So numbed now... the hurt just isnt there any more.

Quote:
Watch us delist Watson and retain Jones.

What a major **** up.

Quote:
Tell me again why we re-signed Curnow... FML

Quote:
Clem Smith spends so much time running like a chook with his head cut off that he's completely out of gas by the time he's actually involved in the play.

Quote:
It is done.

What a shambles of a year.

Quote:
This seems rather telling to me ... in the other years we have gotten wooden spoons, we have kicked 244 goals (2002), 293 (2005) and 257 (2006)

This year .... 219

Also, We barely reached 1,500 total points (1525)

Quote:
So... lack of good development over the last 8-10 years has absolutely nothing to do with their skills going backwards?

We have picked up kids who have been named in the u18s AA team... and turned them into shit players and delisted them.

How do you explain it?

Quote:
thank **** that's over

Quote:
Seems the first time since 1967 that we have scored less than 1,600 points in a season..

Quote:
Would be awkward having the commentators praising Watson all game to have him delisted.

Pay Jones out.

Quote:
And the spoon is ours Sad

Yippee! Cool

Quote:
Hopefully the Dockers, Hawks, Eagles, Swans, Tigers, Bulldogs, Crows or Kangaroos don't win the Grand Final now, and i'll be happy..

Quote:
Thank **** that season's over

Quote:
Pretty ******* sickening getting another spoon. Tops it off is when Brown talking about Bell in the last quater. **** off browny

Quote:
I knew we'd win something today... didn't expect it to be the bloody spoon

Quote:
What a piss poor excuse for a football club, cheers for another spoon. All the boys having Crownies in the rooms after celebrating like they've just got out of jail. **** I hate our weak culture.

Quote:
I'll do it.

Everyone punch yaself in the face.

Quote:
So not only do the Bulldogs lose to grant us the wooden spoon, my League side (Newcastle) also lose today to get the wooden spoon.

2 teams, 2 wooden spoons. Football can **** off.

Quote:
I went today and I'm wondering why. I couldn't park at the ground. I just wish they'd put up signs so you could save time. While it was appropriate for both teams to remember Cooper Ratten it left me, and I'm thinking, everyone else, feeling sad. The thought that the spoon was in play when the game started didn't improve my mood. I knew we had no hope of pushing the Hawks today. It made for a bleak two hours of footy. Carlton had a go but the Hawks had enough time for party tricks today. The idea that your guys are having a go and the other team is not trying that hard and lairising is hard to take. Even the spectators took a lighthearted view of the game. I think I heard more laughter today than genuine crowd noise. The walk back to the car gave us a chance to talk about the future and the past. It's not that long ago that I was upbeat about the future. Now we are in a hole so deep and dark. I'm scared of the dark. The future we spoke of concerned the possibility of picks 1 and 2 in the draft. I don't want Matty to leave and I hope Carlton feels the same. My real concern is that Matty will do the best thing for Carlton which will make this one of the worst football days I have experienced.

Quote:
Of the hundreds of games of VFL/AFL I have attended since the sixties, this had to be the most spiritless exhibition by 2 teams I have ever witnessed.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:21 am

qldmagpie67 wrote:
Mrs Qldmagpie was out this afternoon doing what good wife's do and buying some new shoes and she gets home.
I'm in my home theatre yelling and cheering at the TV and she comes in and says I thought Collingwood okay tomorrow ?
I said they do my dear but the Lions are winning so if they can hold on then the scum bags from Carlton win the wooden spoon !!
She said how does that help your team ?
I said it doesn't but the scum win the spoon its second prize if you don't win a premiership.
She shakes her head and says "I'll never understand this logic"
I said darling it's ok you don't have to understand you just have to be happy for me.
My penfolds 407 is tasting extremely good tonight
Jezza & bat my friends fill this board with joyous postings

That's a great story! Laughing

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:07 pm

Sad weekend. Difficult to watch all those Blooz Stars dominating. Kennedy 9 marks and 3 goals, Betts 5 goals and best on ground, Jacobs killing them in the ruck. How can we compete against such greatness?
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:35 pm

Add to the above list, Waite popping 4 goals through against the Tigers today and that's 12 finals goals in one match from a half a Blooz forward line. They should get the band back together....
AN_Inkling 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:56 pm

Certainly no problem with the Blues developing talent, fortunately they're a bit like a mule with a spinning wheel once they do.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:36 pm

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-premiership/afl-finals-former-carlton-players-josh-kennedy-eddie-betts-jarrad-waite-star-in-week-one-of-finals/story-e6frf3e3-1227525307548

Quote:
CARLTON’S list management clearly hasn’t been great in recent years, but it was made abundantly clear in the first week of the 2015 finals series.

A week after winning the wooden spoon, Blues fans were forced to watch three of their former stars play key roles in finals victories.

West Coast’s Josh Kennedy, Adelaide’s Eddie Betts and North Melbourne’s Jarrad Waite combined for 12 goals over the weekend.

Blues fans may not want to read on.

MR KENNEDY

THE weekend began with the Eagles flying high, led by Coleman medallist Josh Kennedy.

Kennedy kicked 3.2 in West Coast’s win over Hawthorn with 16 disposals and nine marks also to his name. The treble takes his season tally to 78.

The four-time club leading goalkicker was traded prior to the 2008 season to West Coast for Chris Judd.

Given Judd’s brilliant contribution to the Carlton football club, it’s a trade very few would reverse.

However, with the Blues desperate for a key forward, watching Kennedy kick goals for fun at Subiaco Oval must be hard to watch.

BETTS IS BEST

IT’S not often you see a small forward take over a final, but Eddie Betts did it on Saturday night.

The Blue turned Crow kicked 5.1 in a brilliant performance, seeing Adelaide over the line in a thrilling elimination final against the Western Bulldogs.

Betts was rated very highly by stats gurus Champion Data when he moved from Carlton to the Crows at the end of 2013.

But no-one saw his incredible emergence coming, with his two season-high goal totals coming in Adelaide. In 2014 he bagged 51 goals in 22 games, while in 2015 Betts kicked 58 goals in 21 home and away contests.

WORTH THE WAITE

BUT the best performance of the weekend may have gone to North Melbourne’s Jarrad Waite.

Waite was crucial in keeping the Roos in the game early on with three first-half goals, proving much too strong for Jake Batchelor.

Then he stood up when it mattered with the match-sealing goal as well as the match-sealing tackle on Brett Deledio in the final minutes.

We always knew Waite could take over games while at Carlton, and the chance he would do it in a final was partly why North Melbourne recruited him via free agency.

Great list management by Carlton! Laughing

Johnno75 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:10 pm

^ That was the biggest highlight of the weekend for me. Watching ex scum players staring in a finals games for other teams.
Geek 

geek

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:41 pm

Carlton kicked 219.211.1525 this year and failed to make the finals.

Not including any finals played:

Waite kicked 35.19

Betts kicked 58.24

Garlett kicked 40.31

Kennedy kicked 75.50

Even spudly old Mitch Robinson scored 10.7

Yep. Those 5 players kicked 218.131.1439 - practically what the entire Carlton Football club was capable of scoring this year. Furthermore, only Garlett and Kennedy played full seasons.

Nice work Carlton Smile
Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:46 pm

Very Happy Yesterday I was at a veteran cars rally, where I met up with my ex landlord and he was excited to introduce me his cousin from Wangaratta. Being from Victoria I couldn't resist to find out who he barracked for! " My team didn't make the finals!" The tone of the voice could only have meant one thing so I just came out with it Carlton! Razz Bingo! Well I sympathized with him! Bad administration ...cough!......... MM biggest disaster .... cough ........ Judd just got too old for it ......... cough! ..... Wrong players like Thomas Laughing ! Mate It was like reading this thread!!!
He was so engrossed in talking about his club he never found out who I follow!
All this in Europe on a holiday, and not admitting they got the spoon!
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:27 pm

Terry Wallace just did his review on Carlton on Trade Radio.

In summary he says they are easily the worst list in the AFL, will definitely finish bottom 4 next year and its a long way back and MM stuffed their list.

Nothing new there but very pleasurable listening.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 207, 208, 209 ... 274, 275, 276  Next
Page 208 of 276   

Jump to: