Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Laugh at Carlscum thread

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 156, 157, 158 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:10 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

magpie1111 wrote:
Q What is the difference between an arsonist and carlton
A An arsonist doesn't waste 22 matches

Love it it's gold
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:13 am

Little johnnie was in class and the teacher asked all the children to stand up and tell the class what there father did for a job.
When it gets to little johnnies turn he stands up and says my father is a rapist and drug dealer.
The teacher tells johnnie that's not true now tell the children the truth.
Johnnie repeats his claims his father is a rapist and drug dealer.
The teacher takes little johnnie outside and tells him if he doesn't tell the class the truth he will be expelled.
Johnnie goes back inside and says " I'm sorry class I lied my father is Mick Malthouse coach of Carlton but I was to ashamed to tell you the truth"
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:37 am

I hope one of you guys is making sure that the scum mob are getting to read this thread over there
E 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:49 am

Piesnchess wrote:
Yes, dollar daisy, you sure have, never mind, the old man can still tuck you into bed each night. Oh, and Judas made a big mistake too, for his thirty pieces of silver. Razz Razz

I think on Daisy's current form, he actually did exactly the right thing!! He simply is not ever going to command a $700k contract again and yet he is locked into that rate for four (or is it five) years. We offered him slightly less but for 2 years.

I suspect he simply will never have the x-factor he possessed in 2010 and the best he can hope to be is a serviceable footballer. I suspect he knew this at the start of the year (people tend to know their own body).

Time to leave him alone and move on i say. he is not the only one who took a massive paycheck at another club knowing he was not worth that amount of money (see Chris Dawes).

Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:19 am

Being surrounded by spuds ain't helping him. He never really appeared the leader type at the pies but that's what's needed of him over there. He absolutely did the right thing money-wise.
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:26 am

Reminding me of Des Headland.

Looked so much better with a gun midfield around him but exposed massively as an underachiever when left to fend for himself.

Flashman 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:00 pm

What'sinaname wrote:

Looked so much better with a gun midfield around him but exposed massively as an underachiever when left to fend for himself.

Unfair...Des Headland could kick over 40 metres Wink
simon tonna 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:07 pm

^^^^. nail~~head
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:18 pm

Flashman wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:

Unfair...Des Headland could kick over 40 metres Wink

Classic. Smile

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:22 pm

I'm glad you got a laugh out of it.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:35 pm

E wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Yes, dollar daisy, you sure have, never mind, the old man can still tuck you into bed each night. Oh, and Judas made a big mistake too, for his thirty pieces of silver. Razz Razz

I think on Daisy's current form, he actually did exactly the right thing!! He simply is not ever going to command a $700k contract again and yet he is locked into that rate for four (or is it five) years. We offered him slightly less but for 2 years.

I suspect he simply will never have the x-factor he possessed in 2010 and the best he can hope to be is a serviceable footballer. I suspect he knew this at the start of the year (people tend to know their own body).

Time to leave him alone and move on i say. he is not the only one who took a massive paycheck at another club knowing he was not worth that amount of money (see Chris Dawes).

Yes, but he is earning the wrath of scum fans now, many saying "700K for an overrated dud" , he must know the feedback. He just does not look happy over there now, looks pretty glum really on tele. As for Dawes, I think we more or less moved him on didn't we, like we did to Shaw.? Dollar daisy was different, like buddy, he went for the big cash, but BUDDY IS NOW DELIVERING, big difference. Razz Cool

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:42 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
E wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Yes, but he is earning the wrath of scum fans now, many saying "700K for an overrated dud" , he must know the feedback. He just does not look happy over there now, looks pretty glum really on tele. As for Dawes, I think we more or less moved him on didn't we, like we did to Shaw.? Dollar daisy was different, like buddy, he went for the big cash, but BUDDY IS NOW DELIVERING, big difference. Razz Cool

Daisy was smart and so was his management. They knew full well his ankle would never be the same and therefore he wouldn't be the same player.
Eddie and co were smart they wanted to see if he could get back to his best hence the 2yr offer on less $$.
Daisy thought hmmm take less for 2yrs and have them realize I've lost the pace and skill I once had or take a 5yr retirement plan go to the scum suck the life out of them and retire a happy man on 2 fronts.
Firstly I am a premiership player at the pies
Secondly I routed rh arch enemy out of much needed salary cap space for 5yrs thus limiting there chances of recruiting players who could make them competitive.
I think we should all be grateful to daisy he has done a very good thing for us.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:46 pm

And you would like him to look happy looks glum on tele ?
derkd 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:54 pm

E wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

See i think Melbourne has been a great fit for Dawes (and i actually say good on him..and if i may confess to actually enjoying see Melbourne do well again) ...plus the big difference was that Collingwood were happy to let him (Dawes) go.

With Diasy, it was spite from Carlton, they were interested in getting one at Colligwood and Malthouse wanted him on the list. Collingwood also wanted him to stay.

I think the two deals are different and in my mind deserve to be treated differently.
NyahWestPie 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:55 pm

Just loggin' in to thank the guys for their hard work moving some true comedy from Tanking Carlton over here for us to feast on. Great job lads, you're doing the club proud Smile

I flicked a text to a Scum mate after the game giving him a jee-up, his reply was "draft picks now". So I shot back with "no, no, that would be DAFT picks going on the last 10yrs form"

Go 'Pies

NWP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 156, 157, 158 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 157 of 277   

Jump to: