Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Tickets re Crows 26 May

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> SA Magpies Supporters Group

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ian Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:45 pm
Post subject: Tickets re Crows 26 MayReply with quote

Pies Legends members in Adelaide......looks as though we are not guaranteed a ticket to the game here in May...it is now "subject to availability" according to the letter today and we have to fill in a form requesting tickets....will ring the club tomorrow to find out WTF is going on......
Koz Sagittarius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:36 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Where does that leave interstate members from WA and elsewhere Ian? Tickets go on sale on April 30 for members, apparently. Fortunately I have a reserved seat at Pattersons Stadium each year but it is now a closed shop. The ground capacity and the Eagles/Dockers membership dictate seat availability. Looks like the same at AAMI....I hope not!
Ian Pisces

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:18 pm

Rang the membership dept hotline this morning.....is definitely subject to availability and had to return the form that was sent to me.......if this means that legends members in Adelaide who were previously guaranteed tickets have to be first in best dressed for tix here .....THIS SUX BIGTIME......
cmfc_82 

'MON THE WOODS!

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:36 pm

As the Club do NOT allocate tickets to members for interstate matches this year, I had to purchase my tickets for Adelaide today, when the public sale commenced. I got aisle 118.
Koz Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:53 am

I'm not sure how this worked but....I managed to get reserved seating (3 seats) in Bay 131 on Monday (April 30). I live in WA and am a Collingwood interstate member. No barcodes or anything. Please explain ...somebody????
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> SA Magpies Supporters Group All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: