Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

COLONIAL: Medallion Dress Code???

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Broadie 

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2000 7:51 am
Post subject: COLONIAL: Medallion Dress Code???Reply with quote

Hi y'all.

Just received word that my brother-in-law has scrounged some Medallion CLub tickets for me to use for tomorrow's game, but he didn't know if it has any dress code (like MCC).

Doses anyone know if the Medallion club has dress-code standards for seating / bars/ lounge areas?

I'd really appreciate it if anyone could supply an answer.

That way I can at least not be kicked out for what I'm wearing - just my over-boisterous barracking.

FOOTNOTE: My 18-month old (who already says "BUCKLEY" and "GO PIES" whenever she sees any football on TV / newspapers or the club emblem) finally learnt to say "ROCCA" this morning...IT'S A SIGN.
Broadie 

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2000 5:02 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Joffa, you've been absolutely no help at all.

I tend to more than agree with your sentiment, but as I got the tickets for FREE, then I thought I'd check it out.

Managed to actually contact the COLONOSCOPY Medallion "hotline" & find out that Medallion is basically the same as MCC. You don't need a tie in the seats, though.

I found the number on the Colonial site - perhaps the best looking but most useless site I've ever visited (sounding like the stadium itself). Not only is there virtually no useful information on it, but the number I got actually had a message saying it was the wrong one! At least it automatically diverted.

Yet another thing for Colonial to work on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: