Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

went to training this morning....

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Williamstown Factor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:07 pm
Post subject: went to training this morning....Reply with quote

The Pies seemed to be taking it fairly easy on the track today which is coz of recovering from the heat i think. There was a lot less running than during pre-season training. Instead of doing lap after lap they just had games amongst themselves and weight sessions. Some went in early while others practiced goal kicking (thank god, something i never saw them do while Shawry was there!) All looked like they were doing ok but i feel Chris Tarrant still has a long way to go. Micky will have him right though he was doing a lot of one on one work with him. So all looks set for this weekend when we come out ready to kick Port Melbs butt and massacre the Croweaters!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2000 6:13 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs up Spidergirl.

Are there more supporters training this year than last?

How did Neon Leon look? Do you think he will get a run on Sunday?

They have named Tarrant in the squad for Sunday. Is he ready?
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2000 10:56 am

hey Greg,
Yeah there were quite a heap of supporters there, last year there were too though. I was quite surprised that a fair few went that early in the morning. A lot of [snip] people go and all the Collingwood staff and players are really good and chat to them and really make their day.

I didn't pay much attention to Leon. He is a gun though!

I don't think Tarrants quite ready yet but who knows hopefully he will prove me wrong.

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

cathy5_5 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2000 7:23 am

Spidergirl,
Ricky seems to be your favourite player and I was just wondering why seeing he hasn't played a huge amount of games or showed his potential for Collingwood yet

Magpie Gal 19 Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2000 8:55 am

Hey there spidergal. Kust wounder how my very SEXY NICK DAVIS went at training. I am so deverstadered that he is not playing tomorrow. Anywy I'll proberley cya tomorrow,

NICK rocks thius world #19
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2000 4:52 pm

Cathy,
I liked Ricky a bit when he was at Essendon so i was wrapped when he came to Pieland. The main reason he is my favorite player (apart from being so sexy) is that he is always really good with the fans. He often has a chat with us and signs and gets photos with us.

As for Nick Davis miss magpiegal what a bastard he was at training walking past me when i called him twice to sign something for me!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

Magpie Gal 19 Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2000 11:22 am

Hey there MISS spidergal, Gee my nicky boy usually not like that at all. Anyway thanks hepas for trying to gwet my B'day card signed by him, but Mickey what a bloody good coach mate.

Hey what happened after I left, sorry I had to go so early. Um um um, Oh yeah Myself and another good friend of yours (Granny magpie), thought we saw Spider as we were coming back from the march. cya Chicky.

NICK DAVIS KICKS ASS!!!!!!!
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2000 1:06 pm

Magpiegal...
AAAAHHHHHHHHH whaaaat youz thought you saw Spider!!!! Where, what was he doing tell me tell me tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

michy 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2000 3:25 pm

Spidergirl,
Nick's normally very nice u must of caught him at a bad time.Yes, that's right I saw and said hello to Spider . He was standing with some guys in suits waiting for Monkey to arrive.Kate and I got to the front of the march and got to hold the flag.I talked to Eddie and gave him a hug and a handshake what a sweetie.Spider,boy did he look hot. Just love his hair and his sexy sunnies.What a ****in great match.Rupert u played like a wanker and u should of been dragged but I still luv ya.Also talked to the Voice of the G in the carpark and he's a really nice guy and not to mention getting to talk to Lou Richards and getting to hug the magpie mascot.What a day.

luv michy
GO RUPS
49 TILL I DIE
GO PIES
Magpie Gal 19 Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2000 3:32 pm

yeah thats rioght spidergal. WE only saw him briefly going into the ground.

Yeah michey I'll have to agree with ya there about that march. It was fun. My mates and I tried to get to the front of it but we couldn't. we had a big banner as well.

Nick davis is usuall one of the sweetest player going around the AFL.

cya all.

Nickl Davis Kicks ASS! #19
Broadie 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2000 8:33 am

Michy,

How soon we jump ship. Do you abandon boyfriends for forgetting one dinner?

I was bagging the hell out of Rups when he coughed up the pill twice in 2 minutes after Tarkyn had pinpointed him beautifully - thank God it only cost us 2 points.

But give him his due credit: he was the driving force behind at least 4 of the 2nd-half goals, and garnered 15 possies in the 3rd term alone (subtract 2 fot the stuff-ups).

You seem to have created the Betheras bandwagon last year - don't orphan him so quickly.
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2000 2:23 pm

oh my god so you saw Spider as well Michy!
Jesus i didn't see him you are so lucky he is such a sexy legend! Did ya see a chick holding up that massive blow up magpie well that was me!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Williamstown Factor All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: