Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

long time between reports ???

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Williamstown Factor

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pie no sauce 

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2000 6:55 am
Post subject: long time between reports ???Reply with quote

,,Cwood MUST be training, is it that all you Melbournites are still shattered by the Carlton game that we're not getting any training notes ????

,,,there were more reports last year.

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2000 10:33 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

well i go every week but i think the only ones that would be interested in my reports would be the chicks!

Magpie Gal 19 Pisces

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2000 2:22 pm

typical of u spidergal. he he he. Keep the the good work and keep checking out those HOT new players of ours.

Can't wait till I start going to training again with ya.

Pie no sauce 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2000 7:35 am

Hey Ms Spidergirl, surely you take along your boyfriend, brother, dad, mother or someone who is able to relay the really valuable training info we (who can't get there) are after. Whay don't you give it a try yourself anyway, you may turn out to be a top class journalist !

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2000 6:35 pm

OK Pie with no sauce dude.
Seeing training wasn't on yesterday probably coz of the hot weather i'll give ya a little report on last Thursdays training. They were running very hard on the track with Bucks out in front as usual however Craig Jacotine was a good contendoer to beat him.
Anthony Rocca looks as if he's battling to regain his strength again and i would just like to say well done to Gav Crossisca for helping Anthony along a bit and for encouraging all the ones lagging behind.
Sadly my favorite player Ricky Olarenshaw is injured again and was out just doing some light training like handballing and stuff. He has hurt his achilles tendon and was ready to play in the millenium game but recieved this injury from the intra club match. OK that's about all a dumb blonde can remember seeing this was from last week so there ya go. By the way did ya get to the crappy millenium match???

michy 

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2000 10:26 am

Spidergirl,
I would be quite interested in ur reports even if us chicks are only interested jam the guys 4 once.
Does anyone know if the pies are training on Mon.24th at 3:30 please let me know.
Please don't change numbers especially Rups cause I just recently changed my number to 49 and can't be bothered getting a new one.
Mick Malthouse may be our new coach and may turn our pies around but once the siren go's and the play starts it's out of his control.he can't play for us so we shouldn't depend on him to much.
Can't wait till training to see rups again.

49 till I die
Go Rups
Go Pies
Magpie Gal 19 Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2000 3:42 pm

HEY spidergal. your finally prasing my Bagger. I wish I was there to see it though. Next time he takes off his shirt please TAKE A PHOTO or I will KILL YA!!!!!
Hopefully I can go next time to training to see Jaca and Nick can't. Anyway thanks dfor the report and next time can ya give us an insite to all the hot player especially NICK, ands our mates JACA and LICA. Thanks bud, you SHOWED THAT PIES WITH SAUCE GUY WHAT YOUR MADE OF.
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2000 6:13 pm

no worries!

Neil Appleby 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2000 7:12 am

Hey......H-E-L-L-O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's happened to the board this week?
Have all the sensible correspondents gone on holidays or what?????
Cult/hoon squads of dickheads abusing opposition supporters is one thing but now you've gone too far!
Training reports should be just that; reports on training.
We're not interested in Rupert's new hair cut
or Licuria's bum or the colour of Jacotine's jocks...I know Lozza will agree with this at least.
What next girls???? maybe the trainer with the cutest eyes or which side Buck's dresses on?????
Come on P_L_E_A_S_E! Enough already.
George M where are you???????

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2000 7:47 am

ah shut up Neil ya old wanka!
We are Collingwood we talk about what we want. You want moderated chat then go follow some posh team like Melbourne or something. It's good to have a bit of on field talk and off field. Chicks probably sign up as members coz they r in love with some of the players. I bet Lica is the reason quite a few have signed up. And i'll tell ya what has happened to the board this week - I have arrived!

Now that we know this kinda talk annoys ya we will be happy to talk about more of this kinda stuff - girls check out Anthony Rocca, in white shorts especially!!!

Nick 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2000 10:35 am

Hey guys

We all have a common cause, let's try and be a bit generous here.

Spidergirl, Neil's been posting to this board for three or four seasons and, even though he does get a bit touchy at times, is a respected member of our community - no Newelly... not now.

I enjoy your posts and I reckon others do too and I know you you weren't going to post until pie no sauce gave you the hurry up.

If you reckon that only the chicks would be interested in what you post how about starting up a new forum. If you had your own forum then only the people who were interested would go in there. You could call it whatever you like (within reason) and you chicks could get together and choose a moderator. You could even make it private if you want, although that would stop the rest of us checking it out

The same can be done for anyone. If you've got an interest group e.g. the unofficial cheer squad, and you want a forum yell out.
Neil Appleby 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2000 2:05 pm

Hey,
Last time I went fishing I only caught flat head!!
Sheesh, I only went and did some gardening and already a nice juicy whiting jumps onto the hook!
Look, you can write about Licuria's crotch bulge for all I care girls...I was just having a bit of fun...but hey Nick, wad'y'ya mean i get a bit touchy at times?
And don't even hint at attacking my mate Newelly.....since the new drug was prescribed he's been fine.
But, talking about separate spots for interest groups...how about a new one strictly FOR the girls. We wouldn't get teen magazine style posts and I wouldn't have to take the mickey out of them. The BB could be left for real footy stuff and the girls' site
could do all that cute butt and new hair cut stuff. What about it??
Now about that fishing.......John Dory might be nice for supper!

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2000 5:28 pm

hey, i'm a guy, but frankly i don't mind if this 'girl talk' starts revolving around wasley. i'm always interested in the state of his biceps and hair.

well not really, but you know. i just thought i'd continue the girly theme as best i could.

or maybe i am actually interested.

no no, of course not.
Charlie 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2000 6:02 pm

Neil, we need to create a forum just for teen girls................and foxy .

Magpie Gal 19 Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2000 6:18 pm

Hey girls we should take their advise and start up our own topic just about the players and anything else that us girls wanna chat about. This is so we don't have to listen to all the crap that all the guys will come up with.

Also the Unoffical Cheer squad kicks ASS!!!!!

Also guys dont ever forget that there are also GIRLS!!! who wanna post things about footy and especially the HOT PLAYERS.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Williamstown Factor All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: