Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Mal Michael

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ytry4 

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2000 1:21 am
Post subject: Mal MichaelReply with quote

Does anyone know whether Mal will play in the VFL or whether he will be rested for just one more week? He seems to be available in all newspaper injury updates, so I guess he'll be in the VFL... Any clues?

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2000 6:06 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't see the curtain raiser, but the reports suggested that Mal played a great game.

After the total eclipse of our forward set-up against Richmond I would say that Mal Michael would have to be an absolute certainty to be back in the seniors next week. He's a class act and we've miss him badly.

------------------
**floreat pica**

bokka Cancer

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2000 6:39 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I think people are going to find out on Sunday how important Michael is to the team (probabaly more so than Sav in my humble one).
We've been a bit undermanned in recent weeks, which makes the list look pretty thin. But don't forget those who are up and coming. Looks as if Gardiner's been starring in magoos lately, would be great to see him get a chance this week, should be a lot more seasoned than Fraser by now. And Oborne seems to be improving to name 2.
ANyway giving WC a caning won't be an upset in my calculations.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: