Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

More support and info on Magoos.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Williamstown Factor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pie no sauce 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 1999 7:29 am
Post subject: More support and info on Magoos.Reply with quote

At the risk of harping on this, I'd suggest you break up this forum into 1/ training & 2/ Ressies. That way we might get some dedicated reports and discussion on the ressies. Just a thought.

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 1999 1:04 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

i watched the reserves yesterday. at one stage we were winning 56 points to 5, and somehow we let them come back to within about 9 i think. smith didn't play well at all, although olarenshaw definently look sharp, and i was really impressed with kinnear in the forward line. he actually looks really strong, and he kicked 5 goals, so i think he's the man to put in the forward line to replace sav. walker kicked a couple of goals and looked sharp, wasley kicked 3 and showed a bit, and fuller was great. jamie tape took some strong marks but some of his kicking was average. scaubs still looks unfit, i think they just need to teach him how to run over summer and he'll be right. brad oborne must be totally out of sorts, because he spent most of the game on the bench.
Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 1999 3:52 am

I know you've been waiting patiently for this for months Pie. It's on the list, but it's a bigger job than it at first seems to be.

Unless I make a new forum (Training or Reserves) and just stick it at the bottom of the list where it will look as if it is an afterthought, I have to make a hole for it which means moving every forum below, along with their attendant messages, down one spot.

I fully intend to do it, but it's just not high enough on the priority list at the moment.

Pie no sauce 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 1999 5:42 am

Ahhh so Walker played. Good that he got thru it and looked sharp as well. He's a real hero this guy, hope he goes well for the rest of the season. Does anyone remember the game in about 96 when he played against the Weagles, we lost but put in an absolutely first class first half with Walker starring. Add that tape to the list Foxy.
Mike - thanks mate but don't go to too much trouble it really is the best organised site as it stands.

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 1999 10:33 am

let's not forget that game in the round 1 a few years back when we slaughtered port and lee was dashing all over the half forward line, and we kicked like 11 straight without a miss. that was something special. of course he did his knee in that game as well.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Williamstown Factor All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: