Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Reserves report

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Williamstown Factor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paul 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 1999 3:24 pm
Post subject: Reserves reportReply with quote

I saw the last three quarters and these were my impressions.

Players who had an impact were:
Kinnear - took some strong grabs and kisked a few goals against an inexperienced "project" player.
Tape, Presti, Godden and Scotland played well in defence again. Scotland is quite impressive and looks to have a future, as does Oborne.
Jacotine played well at ground level and fears nothing.
Raso continues to improve and played as a mid=fielder
King played the second half. His usual effort. Got a lot of the ball but did little with it.
Gardiner played forward in the last quarter and did well from set kicks but was a little arkward still at ground level.
Adkins was in and out of the play and looked a bit timid early, but showed more git as the game went on.
Fuller ran on the ball and contributed well, including a very good goal.
Watson did the type of things you would expect of an experienced senior player but didn't do enough to warrant a return to the seniors.
Any questions on other players?
bokka Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 1999 12:27 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reserves rundown. I wish some of these websites like afl.com and theage.com would give some attention to the magoos. Important to see who's playing well etc.
Im particularly intersted in Walker, but I don't even know if he's playing or not.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Williamstown Factor All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: