Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Training - Wednesday 17 March

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Williamstown Factor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 1999 12:32 pm
Post subject: Training - Wednesday 17 MarchReply with quote

I finally got off my slack arse and got down to Vic Park to get my seasons ticket this arvo. I thought I'd time my my visit to coincide with training, plus it beats being in the office. I must admit it sent a shiver up my spine turning into Lulie Street and seeing the boys on the track has now got me toey for the first game on Sunday week. Vic Park is in maaaagnificent condition and the sun was treaming down. Luckily I also purchased an official adidas, primus cap from the souvenir shop.( A bargain at $10). Ricky Olarenshaw has got the best suntan in the club without a doubt. They were only doing pretty basic drills but I thought I'd update everyone on a few things.....Sav spent the majority of his time while I was there, getting his knee taped in all different ways and finally spat it and ripped it all off and left the ground, you would have to say he has had a less than ideal preparation. Gavin Brown looks extremely fit, so lets hope he is managed properly through the year so he stays that way. Brent Tuckey did a fair bit of aerial competitve stuff with Brad Smith. No sign of Mal Michael or Lee Walker. they were probably in the gym. The atmosphere was good and Bucks was very vocal, ensuring that the talk was kept up. Can't wait for round 1. Carna Pies.
Damien.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Williamstown Factor All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: