Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Nathan Buckley interview coming soon...your questions ?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aimz 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 6:34 pm
Post subject: QuestionReply with quote

Heres a question 4 Bucks: (starts below)

Hi, I'm Amy and I'm 10 years old. I'm still sad about losing the grand final last year and i just wanted 2 know how u felt after the game and how u feel now after losing the Wizard Home Loans Cup and also how do u feel now going into the new season. Embarassed Very Happy
Rowdy26 

chomp - new strawberry!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 12:41 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of q's:

* Which Nick's poster makes you always rush to read their contributions when you see their name.

* Which Nick's poster would you most like to deck.

* Have you ever posted on these boards under a secret identity (eg. ILoveChrisTarrant#20*mwah**mwah**mwah* etc).

* If you had to make a list of the top 50 commentators in the sports media - where would you place Mike Sheehan

* If there was 5 seconds left in a match, Collingwood was trailing by 5 points, you had the ball running off the half back line (too far away to score yourself) and you looked up to find only Presti and Wakelin free on the forward 50 metre line, which one would you kick it to?

thanks for your time champ.
grims 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 11:18 pm

Which state outside victoria do you get the biggest support from?
mugway05 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 1:26 am

Hey as bigmac said I would also like to know who bucks thinks will replace him as captain when he finally decides to hangs up his boots? (which wont be anytime soon we expect)

Does he think Tarkyn Lockyer would be in the running?

Check out: www.myspace.com/mugway05
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
serendipity 

The Road to Glory.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 2:08 pm

Just one question for Bucks..
To me you seem to be very emotional about your ability when you play.ie: if you have a great game, your smile is from ear to ear, but if you try hard all day, and cant match your expectations we can notice the drain it has on you......Now..my question.
How much does this affect your playing ability prior to a game. If you`d had a shocker the week before, does this play on your mind, or are you determined to get back to your best form. Do the emotional scars of a major loss hang with you, and, if so ,what do you do to overcome these. Probably what I`m trying to ask is .....is the psycological and mental attitude towards the game as important as your physical ability.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: