Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre Match: Pies v. Blues - all comments please

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MJ23 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:30 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

stui magpie wrote:
So many of their supporters have conceded this game, I want to really belt them. Anything less than 30 points they will claim as a victory.

North was just a warm up, I want to beat these flogs by 100+ points, send them home without a single positive to take from the game, with their confidence shattered and every single supporter suffering sever concussion from just having run headlong into a brutal wall called "reality".

I hate these arseholes so much, If I was told I had only weeks to live my last act would be to suicide bomb Princes Park. Evil or Very Mad They are an evil that must be eradicated from the face of the earth.

It starts this week and continues with them slipping out of the top 4 and losing their one and only final. Again. Twisted Evil

+1
have not been as nervous before a game all year I hate them so much(except round 3 Wink )

jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:49 pm

Laughing I think it was Gibbs on the TV today saying that Carlton's goal this year was to win a final. Shocked Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing

Not that they are a premiership chance and playing for a flag, simply that they are still on track to win a final. Laughing

Guess what Gibbsie boy, after we've finished with your mob you might be praying you don't finish fourth. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Straight sets again Bloozescum?
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:08 am

stui magpie wrote:
So many of their supporters have conceded this game, I want to really belt them. Anything less than 30 points they will claim as a victory.

North was just a warm up, I want to beat these flogs by 100+ points, send them home without a single positive to take from the game, with their confidence shattered and every single supporter suffering sever concussion from just having run headlong into a brutal wall called "reality".

I hate these arseholes so much, If I was told I had only weeks to live my last act would be to suicide bomb Princes Park. Evil or Very Mad They are an evil that must be eradicated from the face of the earth.

It starts this week and continues with them slipping out of the top 4 and losing their one and only final. Again. Twisted Evil

Allahu akbar!

Mugwump 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:51 am

Greening gold wrote:
the ru is on fire wrote:
Anyone notice what the Blues have been saying? that we only won the last game courtesy of a 4 goal burst in the second.

And they only won in 1970 because of a 4 goal burst in the second half by an obscure irrelevance who retreated back to oblivion the next day.

What I really like is that the Scum can't get any better than they are and once Judd goes, so will they. They have the depth of a puddle of snake's piss.

Actually they won in 1970 because we were a little too dependent on McKenna to kick goals and he was in la-la land in the 2nd half after Tuddy accidentally cleaned him up just before half time. He kicked 5 in the first half and 1 in the second. Hopkins and Barassi are actually pretty incidental, but the history/myth goes on...

tomoleary Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:55 am

Thought I might fire some people up. Wink

Was just reading this one from 'over there.'

Quote:
F#@k this toothless, mindless, overpowered mob!

Sick of this negative sh1t that the boys cannot beat this mob. Do you think the boys will run out hoping for an honorable loss? Do you think the boys were happy with last weeks effort and won't want to stand up and show their true colours?

Robbo, first bounce make a direct line at D.Swan and run straight through the fairy and HURT HIM, then turn and run straight for little daisy boy. A couple of BIG early hits and these blokes will second guess. NOT 1 side has turned up the heat physically and bullied or attempted to bully the pies. We are undermanned and need to make a stand.

It is 22 v 22. Press vs press. Star midfield vs star midfield. WE CAN WIN THIS GAME OF FOOTBALL. No i am not confident but i do believe that its possible if a few things work in our favour on the day.

Get out to the G on a blowy winters satdy arvo and get behind the resurgent blues. Put on all the navy you own and be mighty proud of the boys that get the nod. I know i will, and have done through the darkest of dark places of the last 10 years!

STATEMENT TIME
tomoleary Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:59 am

...and another.

Quote:
They don't rate us, collingwood players think they can just front up and win and i have that on very good authority, straight from the mouth of one of the Collingwood players who will make a comeback this weekend "easiest tipping game of the round" the exact words, work it out when you see the teams this is fair dinkum stuff he's mate of a mate no word of a lie, pies players so confident its frightening! Well !@#$%& em pack of degenerate flower!

Mitch Robbo, Ellard, Scotland in there banging heads all day, Murphy stand up and show the football world u were 1 and Daisy and Pendles not! Judd show Swan the brownlow...Kruezer tear the game apart take marks crash packs, the little amigos and Walker show your stuff against the best, Yarran look interested unlike last week and burn the MCG apart, AJ if you play straight to a defensive role on Leon Davis, Houla defensive role on Shaw everybody else head to head...

This is the moment backs to the wall, best team in the comp flying, Carlton Cold everybody writing us off...Statement time....don't every prick in here forget we own those degenerate pricks we own them forever and a !@#$%& day....lift!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:41 am

Oh dear that's drugs for you.

Run through Swan.. bahahaha good luck with that, he could get run over by a Pamplona bull and still get up and get high 30s touches.

Scotland bang heads.. bahahaha Collingwood let him go because he only averaged .5 of a tackle per game...

Murphy stand up... bahahha watch him get 35 irrelevant possessions across half-back and wing

Kruezer tear the game apart... bahahaha one good game against the Swans, other games hardly touched it, taking no marks. As if he can compete in the air with Jolly, Cloke, Leroy etc. He's a rag doll.

Houlihan...? wtf ... defense? wtf

The post sounds like it was by that trainer who yelled at them and tried to FIRE THEM UP!!! before the last game.

I expect Carlton to be in it until the middle of the 3rd, if they are lucky.

Angry Anvil 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:52 am

I'd like to see their faux hard man Robinson attempt to run through The Anvil. The only applause from Blues fans after that would be respectful clapping while Robinson is stretchered off as he lays there in la-la land.
WITTY 35 DAICOS MAGIC 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:18 am

tomoleary wrote:
Thought I might fire some people up. Wink

Was just reading this one from 'over there.'

Quote:
F#@k this toothless, mindless, overpowered mob!

Sick of this negative sh1t that the boys cannot beat this mob. Do you think the boys will run out hoping for an honorable loss? Do you think the boys were happy with last weeks effort and won't want to stand up and show their true colours?

Robbo, first bounce make a direct line at D.Swan and run straight through the fairy and HURT HIM, then turn and run straight for little daisy boy. A couple of BIG early hits and these blokes will second guess. NOT 1 side has turned up the heat physically and bullied or attempted to bully the pies. We are undermanned and need to make a stand.

It is 22 v 22. Press vs press. Star midfield vs star midfield. WE CAN WIN THIS GAME OF FOOTBALL. No i am not confident but i do believe that its possible if a few things work in our favour on the day.

Get out to the G on a blowy winters satdy arvo and get behind the resurgent blues. Put on all the navy you own and be mighty proud of the boys that get the nod. I know i will, and have done through the darkest of dark places of the last 10 years!

STATEMENT TIME

LOL love how he calls daisy a boy,and swan a fairy then quotes us as star midfield v star midfield.

Obviously one delusional fruit and veg seller that wasnt offed in the mass killings of the good old underworld.

DAICOS MAGIC 35
VINTAGE DARREN MILLANE 42
Nick - Pie Man 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:36 pm

Carlton are going to die on Saturday Smile

They will behold our transcendental football and come to the ultimate realisation. There is no Carlton.
Johnno75 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:56 pm

I reckon L. Brown should run to Mitch Robinson at the first bounce and put him on his arse. He is their "tough bloke" so give him a bit of treatment and put him on the back foot and watch the other pretty boys in blue sh!t themselves.

Don't worry I will have a box of Huggies handy at the G on Saturday to hand around to the pretty boys

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:14 pm

If Robinson does anything I will go apeshit. Mad
Johnno75 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:27 pm

Ok another one from 'over there'

I love what this professor came up with

Quote:
I have been spruiking this for a couple of weeks. With our late bye we can be well placed come finals time. We just need to get our players back. Get our game in order and then spend the last 3 weeks of the season doing a mini pre season. Heavy training loads then taper for finals.

If we fight too hard for top4 we will end up stuffed by finals time.

People will say you cant go anywhere in finals if you dont finish top 4 but top 6 with a late bye has never been measured.

Well no sh!t Einstein there have been no byes with the current make up of the 8 and given its going to be a one off its a ripping theory.

Obviously he forgot to check that out of the 44 preliminary finalists since the Final 8 went to top 4/bottom 4 in 2000 only 2 have come outside the top 4. One was the Hawks in 2001 when Port choked at home and the other was us in 2007 against WCE and that was in extra time.

Say they do finish 5th and win their home final, they will most likely have to play WCE in perth in a semi. They couldn't beat them here so what makes them think they will beat them in Perth.

This sounds like the Hawthorn theory of last year - Beat Freo, Cats, Pies and Saints on the way to the flag....

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:29 pm

they do finish 5th and win their home final they will most likely have to play WCE in perth in a semi
obleex 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:51 pm

IN: Ben Johnson

OUT: Simon Buckley (omitted)

Tough luck for Bucks, but welcome back Johnno!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9   

Jump to: