Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Didak - future superstar?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stik35 Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 8:46 am
Post subject: Didak - future superstar?Reply with quote

I felt I had to post this topic seeing that even the Carlton supporters seem to think so.(Refer to Want a laugh? topic.)
He has always shown flashes of brilliance but last night he starred with some fantastic passages of play.
A Daicosesque goal, a brilliant second attempt snap, a 9 pointer etc.
I think he will be a future superstar as long as he keeps his head screwed on right.
What do you think?

If you bleed black and white you'll never walk alone.
Pies Premiers 2003 Aquarius

KEEP SEPTEMBER FREE

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 8:53 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Didak was brilliant last night....he has a wonderful goal sense and is clearly hungry for goals...

I really think he will kick close to 50 goals this year...

One area he could improve on is his right foot...he seems to rely too much on his left (although his left is awesome) he needs be able to kick on both sides of the body!!!

Nevertheless he is a gun and will develop this year into a key player for us...

THE PIES GO MARCHING ON
Pies Premiers 2003 Aquarius

KEEP SEPTEMBER FREE

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 8:54 am

oh and I would also like to add..

DIDAK = PURE CLASS

THE PIES GO MARCHING ON
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 9:16 am

I couldn't believe some of the stuff he pulled off last night. Absolutely sensational stuff! Dids is class.

JDF

"We've never quit, and we won't."
AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 9:18 am

You beat me to it. I wanted to post a new topic - 2003 the Year of the Didak. We've seen so many glimpses now, I cannot doubt it. He will be the next huge name at Collingwood, every bit as big as Daicos or Buckley, provided he can keep a level head.

What a great selection at the #3 pick a few years ago. I believe this guy will Captain the club in the future. Tremendous skills, quick and appears to have a good football brain. He has to be in the starting 18 every game this year. I don't care what the Club has to do (well maybe no salary cap infringements), but this guy has to stay at Collingwood. If he ever left and went back to SA, it would be 10 times worse than ND.

Future Super Star? You better believe it!

Go Pies!
Brown26 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 10:03 am

Didak has good skills, good pace, good everything, but super fantastic absolutely terrific anticipation and judgement. How many times did he let his opponent move too far under a kick and take an easy mark running with the flight and play on. he judges the ball so well, and he anticipates, especially at spilled marking contests so well

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 10:13 am

He doesn't just show flashes of great football - it's more like flashes of pure CLASS. He looks a lot stronger this year and really has the ball on a string at times - he's so exciting to watch and it's those impossible goals that can really help to fire the whole team up. He can try to do too much at times but he'll learn from those mistakes and the brilliance he shows is worth the occasional error.

He's definitely going to be one of our key players this year and no doubt a lot more consistent than in previous seasons - he certainly has a HUGE career ahead of him. Well done Dids!

GO PIES!
Marg

Lorelei Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 10:16 am

The big plus with Dids, as outlined in that little book that accompanied the record, was that during the finals, there were no signs of nerves in his kicking etc.

He just has that good, old-fashioned style about him.

Great game - hopefully a sign of things to come.

Jen

--
Floreat Pica
BRING BACK NED!
Paul Keating on John Howard -
"He is the greatest job and investment destroyer since the bubonic plague."
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 11:14 am

As long as he keeps a level head he will do ok.

Best is yet to come in my opinion.

MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 11:32 am

Dids was superb. The silky skills were just amazing, and those 2 goals were all class. Reminded me so much of Daics. I think hes beginning to get the some amount of crowd excitment when he goes near the ball. And not just his ground work, the huge 9 pointer proves hes a big kick as well. LOVE HIS WORK

BROOKE'S TECHNO LYRICS ENCYCLOPAEDIA

" Never again will I be broken, never again will someone hurt my soul again. My heart was open, never again will I fall"

***NeVeR aGaIn - MiLk InC.***
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
*Rach_luvs_Lonie* Aries

*~LiL bItTa CoUnTrY..LiL bItA mJ~*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 1:27 pm

Dids was absolutly brilliant last nite. His goal was fanstic and I reckon hes deinatly gonna be a champion! GO DIDS!!!!
Luv Rach!!xoxox

*OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE AND THATS WOT ITS ALL ABOUT*

RyAn LoNiE Is SoOoOoOo HoT! I wAnNa mArRy HiM!
Wearmouth 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 2:35 pm

Last year there was talk from some quarters that there may have been a trade with Port for Nick No Heart Stevens. Hell No. That crap can now end.

I have been watching this kid ever since we drafted him.
From his first year with Willy where at times it almost appeared as if he was asking what do I have to do to get a game with the seniors( we now know that MM likes to have all the kids serve a one year apprenticeship in the seconds). To the last ten weeks of last season where he began to show us how he is able to step up when it matters.

I had been building him up to some of my friends. As it would have it, we were playing the filth and couple of friends dropped by. Mark(the filth supporter) started to goat me into a bet that this kid Dids( who I had been raving on about to him) would do diddle squat. Well lets just say that he almost converted over. By half time I needed rubbish ties to keep there jaws shut. It was strange to hear a filth supporter actually wanting the ball to be kicked to Dids.

This is definitely the start of something special. My main concern though is why we havent tide this kid up. From my thinking I believe he is in his last year of his contract. Lets make certain we dont have happen to him what happened to whats his face. He is a far better prospect than the other bloke would ever have been. Dids actually wants to be a footballer.

I am so looking forward to Dids and Neon running a muck in the forward line this year. To pinch a quote 'The future looks so bright that I've gotta wear shades'.

Go Pies 2003!!
THE POSSUM PIES 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 4:21 pm

Asthetically Pleasing, poetry in motion, pure class, absolutely wonderful, shall I go on........imagine if he had NO.35 on his back, a reincarnation of Daicos!!!

creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 4:40 pm

Its not like this guy has just come on the scene, he has been good ever since he came to the club.

He was the number 3 pick after Reitwolt and koshitzke 2 years ago but was held back in his first season, but in the games for Williamstown he was best on ground nearly every week.

The excitement that has arisen from yesterdays game is not a suprise for me as i thought it would always happen, but i didnt think that he would almost put Daicos to shame!!!!1

Collingwood and Tottenham, what a great combination!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
piepower 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:16 pm

Pure class didak and with promise of better to come. Noel Judkins sure knows how to pick them.

Pies Kick Arse In 2003
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: