Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Danny Frawley half time address

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seth 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 9:25 am
Post subject: Danny Frawley half time addressReply with quote

( I have posted this somewhere else but thought I'd start a new thread with it and maybe people might want to continue it )

Half time interview by Gerard Whateley and Danny Frawley along the boundary, sometimes you'd wish it would go a little like this.

GW - "Danny, not started off too well, maybe a better second half from the boys?"
DF - "Yeah thanks for the interview Gerard, I haven't had one for some time and quite frankly I've missed you guys terribly. I've been practising my cliche's all summer and my one liners you know trying to talk up the side and Richo but in the end as we can all see here we are still 5h!t, we haven't improved anywhere and our players are still gutless wonders with no ticker."

GW - "Richo has been struggling in the first half, do you hope for an improvement from him?"
DF - "Triffic yeah thanks Gerard for that question, I knew it was coming. I had an answer all mapped out for that one. I was gonna say that it is only the first game and he will improve, he will have a blinder of a year just wait and see and all that stuff but quite frnakly Gerard we f....en say that every year and I'm sick of it. Let's face it he is a ********, I think he should go and play tennis or something, you know a nice individual type game because he is definately not a team player and not the sort of player we like down at Tigerland. I believe the highlight of the next half will be watching Richo abuse his teammates."

GW - "Actaully Danny his stats are down on that, he has managed only 3 abuses for the first half"
DF - "Yeah thanks for those stats Gerard, really appreciate it mate, triffic, in fact I appreciate the interview, getting my head on the Tv and hearing the sound of my own voice. See those stats are slack really aren't they Gerard? I am hoping for an improvement from Richo this half with at least 6 abuses, I'll be happy with that."

GW - "Well there's 5 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter Danny I better let you get to the coaches box."
DF - "Has it started already, well I'd love to keep talking to you guys all night Gerard but I'd better go and maybe try and coach these hacks. Hard decisions have to be made, that's what I get paid for. Oh 5h!t, I think I used that line somewhere last year."

Continued..............

'Go trig boy, it's your birthday'.

[This message has been edited by Seth (edited 23 February 2003).]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: